Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Hello its me Arabella Hello its me Arabella

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2006, 02:43 AM   #41
Bold Renegade

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zorro has a brilliant futureZorro has a brilliant futureZorro has a brilliant futureZorro has a brilliant futureZorro has a brilliant futureZorro has a brilliant futureZorro has a brilliant futureZorro has a brilliant futureZorro has a brilliant future
Location: Out of the night, when the full moon is bright, comes the horseman known as Zorro!
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G
and here I thought I was good looking! Funny looking ....cool
I believe the señorita was refering to your sense of humor, as evidenced by the look of amusement on your face in your avatar.

Of course, she does not know you as well as Zorro does!
Old 10-08-2006, 11:33 AM   #42
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro
I believe the señorita was refering to your sense of humor, as evidenced by the look of amusement on your face in your avatar.

Of course, she does not know you as well as Zorro does!

No Faltaba Mas! Hola Don Diego de la Vega, como esta?
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2006, 08:15 PM   #43
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 64,029.34
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabella
you are so nice...
can I have some points???
money makes men cute!!!
^^^^^^
Ahhhhh , they learn so young !
So , Arabella , just what is it you love about the United States ?

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2006, 10:50 PM   #44
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by indian-heart-beat
Hey you,

Bella

is on vacation

and cannot get on the computer for about 10 days...
she wants you to know that she will answer your posts later...
O.K......It's been longer than 10 days ! LOL

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 10-19-2006, 03:18 AM   #45
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Yes, a 'bit' longer.For a reason I recommended her to stay more outside and with her friends. And- her school is out at 4pm. So...she'll be back soon. Today is her sister's birthday- 13!
indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2006, 11:34 PM   #46
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
And the sister's name is ???????
Happy Birthday to the un-named sister !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 10-20-2006, 01:23 AM   #47
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Thank you!!! I'll forward it to her!!!

Her name is Lajana.
indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2006, 11:21 PM   #48
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Soooooo....Sup? ( what's up ? )

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-10-2006, 12:51 AM   #49
cherosage

CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,512.63
Arabella, I hope and pray all is well with you, your family and your school. My Brother, Wardancer, has been talking to you and now I just wanted to say "HI" for myself. Stay warm and well this winter.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:33 PM   #50
German girlie

Arabella is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes
Hey sweetie just hooked ya up with 1000 points enjoy!
Oh thank you
Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2006, 12:42 PM   #51
German girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G
No Faltaba Mas! Hola Don Diego de la Vega, como esta?
Wing Tsung Siunimtau Rembrandt Ägypten
Old 11-12-2006, 12:49 PM   #52
German girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer
^^^^^^
Ahhhhh , they learn so young !
So , Arabella , just what is it you love about the United States ?
Oh...
I love US becaus it is so big...
Old 11-12-2006, 12:51 PM   #53
German girlie

Quote:
O.K......It's been longer than 10 days ! LOL
yes but now i`m back
Old 11-12-2006, 12:56 PM   #54
German girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEROSAGE
Arabella, I hope and pray all is well with you, your family and your school. My Brother, Wardancer, has been talking to you and now I just wanted to say "HI" for myself. Stay warm and well this winter.
Hi
Yes I will do that.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:31 PM   #55
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Good to see you back ! Say Hi to your Mom !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 12-01-2006, 02:03 PM   #56
German girlie

Quote:
Good to see you back ! Say Hi to your Mom !
OK I will do it
Mom says that you are a good friend

Last edited by Arabella; 12-01-2006 at 02:09 PM..
Old 12-01-2006, 02:23 PM   #57
German girlie

sorry that I write back so soon but I must learn a lot for school
Old 12-01-2006, 04:56 PM   #58
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Hi ya its me PLumes
Eagle Plumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2007, 06:33 PM   #59
PowWows.com Addicts

* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute
* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute
just going thu the intros and noticed that you are new so i thought that i would

come and say hello there and welcome
Old 01-09-2007, 07:29 AM   #60
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Hello its good to see you on! hope you are having a good day..
Eagle Plumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links