Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Hello kinda new here Hello kinda new here

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #21
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 36,829.89
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmartin View Post
Hi ,
How do you get your young ones to overcome their shyness to enter the circle and start dancing without seeming pushy? My little girl is 5 and is shy like me. And right now, she doesn't have any other little girls to identify with and bond. I think she'd feel better if she did, though. Any suggestions, would help. She wants to dance Tradish and Jingle. thank you
just put some shawls around the both of you and dance intertribal.
wanjica_the_one is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 11:26 AM   #22
~lethargic state of mind~

Items Elephant
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Location: in the lil box beating the crap out of the other stick figure
Credits: 3,066.92
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G View Post
Yeah sure, TT! You're about as shy as Tiger Woods
hey!! ... thats my daddy ... uhh, ttechno not tiger woods ... LoL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmartin View Post
Hi ,
How do you get your young ones to overcome their shyness to enter the circle and start dancing without seeming pushy? My little girl is 5 and is shy like me. And right now, she doesn't have any other little girls to identify with and bond. I think she'd feel better if she did, though. Any suggestions, would help. She wants to dance Tradish and Jingle. thank you
when my daughter first started dancing at the age of 9 months, of course i went with her. she is 4 and a half now and i still dance with her. i dont dance myself, but i think it gives her a sense of security. but now she tells me to sit still and he goes out dancing all by herself, waving abck at me every now and then ... it so cute.

so i suggest you go dance with her till she gets comfy

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...
Mud_Woman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #23
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud_Woman View Post
hey!! ... thats my daddy ... uhh, ttechno not tiger woods ... LoL!!

when my daughter first started dancing at the age of 9 months, of course i went with her. she is 4 and a half now and i still dance with her. i dont dance myself, but i think it gives her a sense of security. but now she tells me to sit still and he goes out dancing all by herself, waving abck at me every now and then ... it so cute.

so i suggest you go dance with her till she gets comfy
Tiger is your daddy????.....No wonder your such a shexy beast!!!....LOL!!!

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #24
chiquicola

cmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Thank you for the advice. I'll definetely try that. She used to dance in ballet, and she was extremely shy, but she overcame it since she was with other little ones her age. I was a classical ballet dancer for years and I belly dance( to workout), but she never has danced in the circle yet, only just to follow me around. She wants to dance Tradish, so I am hoping she'll feel better before I introduce she and her brother to the circle. thank you again
cmartin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2010, 12:22 AM   #25
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
agree with the intertribals idea cause thats what i did. and its a nice way to meet people and just talk.

dancing is addictive, jus like singin, and then so is this site. haha good luck

o yeah we got nice pics and videos here too

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #26
~lethargic state of mind~

Items Elephant
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Location: in the lil box beating the crap out of the other stick figure
Credits: 3,066.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cal View Post
Tiger is your daddy????.....No wonder your such a shexy beast!!!....LOL!!!
... cool like ice cream ... LMAO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy View Post
agree with the intertribals idea cause thats what i did. and its a nice way to meet people and just talk.

dancing is addictive, jus like singin, and then so is this site. haha good luck

o yeah we got nice pics and videos here too
thank you injunboy for bringing that up ...

cmartin it would be best to start with intertribals first, till ure lil one gets comft with dancing ... u can have her dance with the Tiny Tot kids, but u would have to talk with the arena director

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...
Mud_Woman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2010, 03:16 PM   #27
chiquicola

cmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond reputecmartin has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you all for your advice and input.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:00 PM   #28
chiquicola

I ask to please keep my family and I in your prayers, thank you.
Sponsored Links