Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Hello from Michigan! Hello from Michigan!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2005, 03:39 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
thunder05 is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Cool Hello from Michigan!

Just thought I would say hello! I joined this site today, and am looking forward to everything it has to offer! I've been listening all morning to Powwow radio, and it is my favorite feature here so far.

I'm an ojibway living in Michigan, originally from Ontario. I enjoy beading, reading, travel, and visiting family and friends. I also enjoy the powwows and the grass dancers are my favorite.

I used to dance traditionally, but now I'm just a spectator. I hope someday to have my own craft (or frybread!) booth, but right now it's just a dream. I'm a married, stay at home mom to my son and daughter. But it might work out if I ever decided to do that, I think my kids would really benefit from going on the powwow trail. If you would like to see some of the beadwork I have done, please check out my watchbands pic in the trading post.

Anyway, this is all for now. See you around powwow.com!
thunder05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2005, 03:59 PM   #2
Little Wildcat

Usdigvhi has a reputation beyond repute
Usdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 303.13
welcome! im sure you'll love the site

im from columbus ohio! you're not a michigan U football fan are you? ::stares:: lol
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

-Tecumseh
Usdigvhi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2005, 04:34 PM   #3
Pow Wow Visitor

*L* Oh geez! No! *L* I'm a big hockey fan though! If I was going to be a foot ball fan in this state, it would have to be state all the way for me. But I don't pay attention to that, I'm just getting over the fact that there will be no stanley cup playoffs this year....*L*

Thanks for the welcome...
Old 03-23-2005, 04:35 PM   #4
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,364.92
Smile

Hi there thunder
welcome to pws.com
enjoy the site
happy posting
and
have ooooodles of fun

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2005, 04:44 PM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

Hi Nt_inuk! Thanks! I'm having fun now! :)
Old 03-23-2005, 04:53 PM   #6
-summer_june-*

**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute
**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,015.78
Hey! Welcome to Powwows.com! This site is verrry fun and veeeerrrrryyyy addicting! LOL
Old 03-23-2005, 04:56 PM   #7
Little Wildcat

Usdigvhi has a reputation beyond repute
Usdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 303.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder05
*L* Oh geez! No! *L* I'm a big hockey fan though! If I was going to be a foot ball fan in this state, it would have to be state all the way for me. But I don't pay attention to that, I'm just getting over the fact that there will be no stanley cup playoffs this year....*L*

Thanks for the welcome...
alright cool lol hockey doesnt make much of a difference to me but if you were a football fan we might have some issues.... ;) just kiddin lol
Usdigvhi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2005, 04:57 PM   #8
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,364.92
Thumbs up

right on pardner

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2005, 07:01 PM   #9
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 982.39
Savings: 1.00

come on over here, and say Hi!

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=18322

and let us show you the love!!
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2005, 08:52 PM   #10
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usdigvhi
alright cool lol hockey doesnt make much of a difference to me but if you were a football fan we might have some issues.... ;) just kiddin lol

Give it up Usdigvhi...EVERYBODY in Michigan HATES!!!!! Ohio State!!!!!.........it is almost mandatory to live here!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2005, 05:42 PM   #11
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
Hi Thunder.. Welcome and enjoy! I'm from the south east.. Georgia
Old 03-24-2005, 05:46 PM   #12
My Give-A-Damn's Busted!

**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
WELCOME

Happy Postin'

Glad to know you're having a blast already!!!
**First Lady** is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2005, 06:54 PM   #13
multiplied by twilights

MBT has a spectacular aura about
Location: 40 degrees 47 North Latitude by 78 degrees 58 West Longitude
Talking

Hello backatcha!
Old 03-25-2005, 12:42 AM   #14
Naomi

Sparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 900.17
hi welcome to the sight! :)
Old 03-25-2005, 01:24 AM   #15
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
hey miss, welcome to the site and have fun. get out while you still can...

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2005, 01:55 AM   #16
PowWows.com Addicts

* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute
* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute
hello there,
welcome to the site. its pretty fun..
have fun reading and posting. join in the games they are fun...
so is the arcade... and addiciting...
alot of the ppl here are nice, any ?'s, ask n e 1, they are very helpful and friendly....
l8r, c u round.
Old 03-25-2005, 02:32 AM   #17
Senior Dancer

browneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond repute
howdy!
Old 03-25-2005, 11:34 AM   #18
Pow Wow Visitor

hi again all! TGIF! I spent all yesterday afternoon playing virus 2...I feel terrible! *L*