PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Introductions (http://forums.powwows.com/f44/)
-   -   hello from Peterborough Ont Canada. (http://forums.powwows.com/f44/hello-peterborough-ont-canada-62098/)

Niwaabidahn Debwewin 01-09-2012 05:25 PM

hello from Peterborough Ont Canada.

boozhoo, Niwaabidahn Debwewin, new here and just wanted to stop by and say hey.
just gonna wander around and see what I can.
Debwewin.

trouble 01-09-2012 08:09 PM

Howdy welcome to powwows!!

yaahl 01-09-2012 09:16 PM

Hey a fellow canuck! Howdy from the Prairies. OMG, you must live near Curve Lake that is so beautiful there.

soopashinaab 01-09-2012 10:23 PM

Howdy!! Have fun, but stay away from the coffee... it's kinda old. :confused_

Niwaabidahn Debwewin 01-09-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaahl (Post 1508298)
Hey a fellow canuck! Howdy from the Prairies. OMG, you must live near Curve Lake that is so beautiful there.

yeppers, curve, hiawatha and my fav is Aulderville for sociales.
but, I am originally from rivers manitoba, I know nothing of my people except that they are from the "red river" rez.

coffee... dude, the older the better, **smiles**

APACHEFIRE 01-10-2012 12:47 AM

im the coffee............**laughin**

Toolbox 01-10-2012 02:02 AM

Welcome to Powwows.com Feel free to browse our huge and every growing assortment of articles, videos, photos, and other interactive content. Don't forget to join in on all of the discussions that are going on right now on our forums. When you are all finished feel free to drop in on the Redhorse cafe thread located in our Chit-chat forum for a cup of coffee, a slice of pie and good 'ol pointless banter.

Thank you for signing up for Powwows.com and Happy Browsing!

soopashinaab 01-10-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE (Post 1508360)
im the coffee............**laughin**

And she's pretty old!!!! LMAO :hypocrite

pigheaded 01-10-2012 10:35 AM

:hello: @debwewn

@soopashinaab old coffe is like a fine wine, ... ok maybe it's not, but it gets the job done, even if you have to chew it. :hypnotize

soopashinaab 01-10-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigheaded (Post 1508410)

@soopashinaab old coffe is like a fine wine, ... ok maybe it's not, but it gets the job done, even if you have to chew it. :hypnotize

I just hate having to remove the fuzz from between my teeth!

pigheaded 01-10-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soopashinaab (Post 1508411)

lol, you're supposed to peel the top layer back first. :confused_

trouble 01-10-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigheaded (Post 1508415)

OY....HAVE MERCY.....You boys are gonna get it when Comadre gets here......Ya'll might wanna run now.....

Migiziwomen 01-10-2012 02:04 PM

aaniin boozhoo! good to see another shinob joining in. there are so many wonderful people here with so much info. you know the old saying....we all know something,but together we know everything!
so true.

there is a thread for just about anything you could imagine and lots of people to joke around and give you a hard time!

welcome, we will have to meet in the cafe, nubaadubiin, share some coffee and a hot bowl of naboob! take care and see you around the threads.

Joe's Dad 01-10-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigheaded (Post 1508415)

Quote:

Originally Posted by trouble (Post 1508419)
OY....HAVE MERCY.....You boys are gonna get it when Comadre gets here......Ya'll might wanna run now.....

Now hold on there, cowgirl! I happen to know the two fine men you are quoting here. I can undeniably vouch for the two finest, honestest, sincerest, upstandingest specimens ever put on the face of this Mother Earth. I can tell you exactly what these young gentlemen were referring to.

If you've ever seen old coffee that has been sitting for a long time, you will know that a fungus starts to develop on top of the coffee, whether it be in a cup (which is an entirely different subject altogether and c-mom will chastise you about that)or pot (not to be confused with the goot kind!). The longer the coffee sits, the FUZZIER it gets. We also know the longer coffee sits, the harsher tasting it gets. We've all said, "It was so strong, I had to chew on it". If the old coffee sits long enough, the fungus, or FUZZ, will cover the entire top. Thus, Having to PULL THE TOP LAYER OFF. I'm sure these outstanding citizens of the community were talking about these qualities of coffee.

Now that we have cleared all this up, trouble...what were you talking about? :hysterica

Note: Not once while I was describing old coffee, was I thinking of Apache Fire! hahahaaa

pigheaded 01-10-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1508507)
Now hold on there, cowgirl! I happen to know the two fine men you are quoting here. I can undeniably vouch for the two finest, honestest, sincerest, upstandingest specimens ever put on the face of this Mother Earth. I can tell you exactly what these young gentlemen were referring to.

If you've ever seen old coffee that has been sitting for a long time, you will know that a fungus starts to develop on top of the coffee, whether it be in a cup (which is an entirely different subject altogether and c-mom will chastise you about that)or pot (not to be confused with the goot kind!). The longer the coffee sits, the FUZZIER it gets. We also know the longer coffee sits, the harsher tasting it gets. We've all said, "It was so strong, I had to chew on it". If the old coffee sits long enough, the fungus, or FUZZ, will cover the entire top. Thus, Having to PULL THE TOP LAYER OFF. I'm sure these outstanding citizens of the community were talking about these qualities of coffee.

Now that we have cleared all this up, trouble...what were you talking about? :hysterica

Note: Not once while I was describing old coffee, was I thinking of Apache Fire! hahahaaa

Why thank you Mr. Joe's Dad, for clearing up that horrible grotesque misunderstanding of mine and Soppa's fine integrity. Here have some green, and I don't mean the fungus. :hysterica

@trouble tisk tisk tisk, for shame young lady.

soopashinaab 01-10-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1508507)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigheaded (Post 1508514)
Why thank you Mr. Joe's Dad, for clearing up that horrible grotesque misunderstanding of mine and Soppa's fine integrity. Here have some green, and I don't mean the fungus. :hysterica

@trouble tisk tisk tisk, for shame young lady.

I just wanna say us fine upstanding NDN men need to stick together and not let these women drag our good names through the mud like that!! :hypocrite = JD :hypocrite = Da Pig :hypocrite = Me

Joe's Dad 01-10-2012 05:07 PM

This is me ---->:angel:

I'm special. :laughing:

pigheaded 01-10-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soopashinaab (Post 1508544)
I just wanna say us fine upstanding NDN men need to stick together and not let these women drag our good names through the mud like that!! :hypocrite = JD :hypocrite = Da Pig :hypocrite = Me

Awe Crap! I just want it to go on record, that I said nothing about women dragging anything. But I bet I know which one of us fine upstanding, morally wealthy handsome dashing NDN men is gonna end up in the dog house.

soopashinaab 01-10-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigheaded (Post 1508554)
Awe Crap! I just want it to go on record, that I said nothing about women dragging anything. But I bet I know which one of us fine upstanding, morally wealthy handsome dashing NDN men is gonna end up in the dog house.

Probably that Me guy!! feel sorry for him Huh?? :confused_

Joe's Dad 01-10-2012 06:14 PM

Dang. I defend you with my life and then y'all start pointing fingers!!!

I AM THE BIG DOG!!! This is me ---->:angel: