• 3 Post By gilisi
  • 5 Post By wardancer
  • 4 Post By subeeds
  • 3 Post By gilisi
  • 8 Post By OLChemist
  • 4 Post By AmigoKumeyaay
  • 1 Post By DeafElderWoman
  • 1 Post By milehighsalute

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Hello! Spirit Animal Help Hello! Spirit Animal Help

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-21-2015, 02:04 AM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
anon is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 123.01
Savings: 0.00
Hello! Spirit Animal Help

Hello and greetings to all!

I am new here and decided to join because of my quest to find out more about my Spirit/totem animals. While I have been searching on the internet and reading various articles on the subject, my intuition tells me that this is the best route.

Long story short - my Spirit animals have been showing themselves to me through dreams for a while now, but I've been dismissing them as unimportant dreams. It's getting to the point now where other people are having dreams of my spirit animals interacting with me (I assume they are really trying to get my attention now). I know it's time to connect with my animals, but I am in the dark about how to go about it. Can someone recommend a book or something to get me started? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
anon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2015, 03:07 AM   #2
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 55,136.95
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon View Post

I am new here and decided to join because of my quest to find out more about my Spirit/totem animals. While I have been searching on the internet and reading various articles on the subject, my intuition tells me that this is the best route.

Long story short - my Spirit animals have been showing themselves to me through dreams for a while now, but I've been dismissing them as unimportant dreams. It's getting to the point now where other people are having dreams of my spirit animals interacting with me (I assume they are really trying to get my attention now). I know it's time to connect with my animals, but I am in the dark about how to go about it. Can someone recommend a book or something to get me started? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Awesome! Which animals?

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2015, 04:05 AM   #3
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,424.71
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
Awesome! Which animals?
Yes, do tell. Inquiring minds want to know.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2015, 09:21 AM   #4
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 51,821.82
Welcome to powwows.com. We are a forum for the discussion of the social gathering, powwows, and related arts and activities. We are not a forum for the discussion of spirituality or non-Indian New Age philosophy.

Since the terminology used in your post suggests you are non-Native or long estranged from your community, I will attempt to explain why your question is inappropriate and laden with stereotypical tropes. Within most of our cultures spiritual matters are treated with profound respect. This respect often takes the form of privacy and secrecy. These subjects are seldom, if ever, discussed causally or with strangers. Logging in is not part of our religious instruction.

In my half century on this planet, I have not encountered any Native religion that provides a pathway to conversion. The Great Commission is not an Indian thing. Our beliefs are tied to community, kinship, and geography. They do not translate or transplant.

Certain ideas have been appropriated from various native religious systems. These distorted ideas have become part of the popular culture (dominant) representations of Native people. One of these is animal "totems". It is now assumed we all have some kind a "spirit animal" with which we are all in communication. And that we want to help non-Native people find their animal, so "they can live in harmony with Mother Earth."

Let me assure that is not the case. The last communication I received from an animal required no psychic communion. It was pretty straight forward: "you've hit that snooze button for the last time, get your butt in the kitchen and open the cat food." :)

Thank you for listening.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2015, 11:32 AM   #5
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 14,053.62
Savings: 1.00

mine is a cat as well

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2015, 11:41 AM   #6
Pow Wow Visitor

anon is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 123.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
Welcome to powwows.com. We are a forum for the discussion of the social gathering, powwows, and related arts and activities. We are not a forum for the discussion of spirituality or non-Indian New Age philosophy.

Since the terminology used in your post suggests you are non-Native or long estranged from your community, I will attempt to explain why your question is inappropriate and laden with stereotypical tropes. Within most of our cultures spiritual matters are treated with profound respect. This respect often takes the form of privacy and secrecy. These subjects are seldom, if ever, discussed causally or with strangers. Logging in is not part of our religious instruction.

Thanks for your response,

there definitely was no intent of being disrespectful on my part. I too believe that spiritual matters should not be discussed as it is a personal journey (hence the reason I did not go into detail about which animals are showing themselves to me), nor do I go about talking about it in my real life to just anyone.

I am aware that the stereo-typical portrayal of the Natives are far from the truth that only the gullible accept at face-value. What brought me here is my belief that indigenous religions (not limited to the Natives) usually hold more truth and are more intact with the laws of nature as opposed to newer religions.

My intent was not to come across as a new-age hippie looking for the next cool fad to subscribe to. I am generally interested in this topic as it has affected me personally and was just looking for some guidance on how I can get more in-tuned with these energies. :)

Thank you all for your responses,
Have a great day!
anon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2015, 12:09 PM   #7
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 86,476.98
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
my spirit animal is the Javelina!! they come around at night and pull flowers out by the roots and just leave them there.

last night, they ate my watermelon and melon plants down to the ground!!

if they keep bothering me, they will indeed be spirits.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2015, 12:32 PM   #8
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for your response,

there definitely was no intent of being disrespectful on my part. I too believe that spiritual matters should not be discussed as it is a personal journey (hence the reason I did not go into detail about which animals are showing themselves to me), nor do I go about talking about it in my real life to just anyone.

I am aware that the stereo-typical portrayal of the Natives are far from the truth that only the gullible accept at face-value. What brought me here is my belief that indigenous religions (not limited to the Natives) usually hold more truth and are more intact with the laws of nature as opposed to newer religions.

My intent was not to come across as a new-age hippie looking for the next cool fad to subscribe to. I am generally interested in this topic as it has affected me personally and was just looking for some guidance on how I can get more in-tuned with these energies. :)

Thank you all for your responses,
Have a great day!

There is one person in these forums who knows, and may decide to help you if he deems you worthy. He goes by @milehighsalute here on powwows.com.... he doesnt come round very often so you gotta be patient.
windanncer, subeeds and RDNKJ like this.

"Show me somethin"

Last edited by gilisi; 05-21-2015 at 12:41 PM..
Old 05-21-2015, 12:36 PM   #9
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 52,479.02
Well , beings that we're 'fessin' up I'll post ! My spirit aminal is the 3 toed sloth....his name is Sid , and he's kinda smelly and not real smart.......kinda like me .....hmmmm

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2015, 01:04 AM   #10
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post

mine is a cat as well
Yeah i wonder if all the dudes on pws.com aint dreamin bout a meeting with ur spirit animal LOLz

(wife slaps me)

Ouch! dang baby!! you know im true to you!! LOLz

"Show me somethin"
Old 05-22-2015, 01:15 AM   #11
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 52,479.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
Yeah i wonder if all the dudes on pws.com aint dreamin bout a meeting with ur spirit animal LOLz

(wife slaps me)

Ouch! dang baby!! you know im true to you!! LOLz
windanncer, subeeds, RDNKJ and 2 others like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2015, 01:36 AM   #12
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,424.71
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Well , beings that we're 'fessin' up I'll post ! My spirit aminal is the 3 toed sloth....his name is Sid , and he's kinda smelly and not real smart.......kinda like me .....hmmmm
So you've just been sayin' you shower daily, huh? Busted.
windanncer, RDNKJ, gilisi and 1 others like this.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2015, 04:03 AM   #13
Pow Wow Committee

@subeeds hahaha at least it wasnt a shower like this....

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...poop-rain.html
windanncer, subeeds and RDNKJ like this.

"Show me somethin"

Last edited by gilisi; 05-22-2015 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: garbage
Old 05-22-2015, 08:32 AM   #14
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 51,821.82
Please bear with the typing since my "spirit animal" is asserting her claims on my attention by walking all over the keyboard. :)

Thank you for listening and not getting all huffy because we weren't immediately forthcoming with the answer you imagined you should get. It is refreshing to have someone listen. Since you seem interested in an exchange of ideas, I hope you're willing to discuss further:

Quote:
What brought me here is my belief that indigenous religions (not limited to the Natives) usually hold more truth and are more intact with the laws of nature as opposed to newer religions.
In my experience people from the dominant culture who say this about other faiths are some combination of the below: Seeking a system which grants them the right to engage in the guilt-free commission of their favorite transgression of the moral code in which they were raised. Partially or totally ignorant of their own spiritual traditions, so they mistake exoticism for truth. Pissed off at the perceived hypocrisy of others within their religious tradition, so they throw out the baby with bath water.

But, that is just my two cents...

Quote:
I too believe that spiritual matters should not be discussed as it is a personal journey...
Quote:
I am generally interested in this topic as it has affected me personally and was just looking for some guidance on how I can get more in-tuned with these energies.
"When a white man adopts an animal, he often chooses the largest animal possible. Whether this is because of possible phallic connotations or a kind of spiritual steroid abuse is debatable. I imagine a friend of mine, John, who is white telling me that his spirit animal is a Tyrannosaurus rex."

--Sherman Alexie, "White Men Can't Drum."

Ahh, here is where my New-Age alert goes off. This quest for personal evolution to a higher plane of enlightenment, comes off to me as the continued influence of poorly understood appropriated Buddist and Hindu philosophy. Too many hippies reading Siddhartha while getting stoned, LOL.

Some of this focus on the individual is the effect of two millennia Christianity where, in most non-heretical strains, the individual stands alone before the judgement seat of God. So, spirituality is a matter solely of the individual's relationship to God.

But this is anathema to many Native traditions. What I was taught, was that our people cultivated kinship with the spiritual powers for the good of the family, tribe, etc... It wasn't about the individual, except that healthy individuals are necessary for the continuation of the People. People who had these relationships were to be circumspect and humble. To carry power can be dangerous.

Most of the non-Indian people who I have met who claim to practice some hodgepodge "Native" beliefs have a very "look at me" attitude. They tell me all about their spirit animals, vision quests, and sweats. It's like they're trying to trump my and my ancestor's experiences. It's like they're trying to be me -- after centuries of oppressing me and mine.

Which brings me to the 800lb gorilla in the room: appropriation, colonization and colonial privilege. Please, stay with me for a few paragraphs before screaming "but I'm not that way." :)

Appropriation is part of the attack on our cultures and Peoples. Religious systems are complete entities. To tear away a part and graft it into your culture is a form of syncretic violence. First, it damages the integrity of source tradition. It trivializes and distorts the construct that was appropriated.

Worst of all, it makes the non-Native the gatekeeper of our traditions. This is colonial privilege, you get to explain, use and ultimately define *our* intellectual and spiritual property. The power to do this is granted by the simple fact than your ethos and institutions define moral norms -- ie you don't see any problem with it, so we shouldn't either. Try growing up seeing your traditions, trivialized, distorted, mocked, profaned and see how you feel.

Once, I was at a sacred place that is part of a public park and I watched a non-Indian man look at the offerings hanging from the trees. Moved to -- I don't know -- leave his mark, go along with a tradition that was not his, whatever, he acted. He took the rag he had just been using to mop his sweat soaked face and chest, tore off a strip, and tied it to a branch. His stinky, damp rag flopped around among carefully prepared strings of tobacco ties, and prayer flags deliberately brought to the mountain. He couldn't even sacrifice his entire dirty piece of cloth. I was so angry and embarrassed. To my shame, I didn't confront him, partially because it wouldn't be prudent for a woman alone in the woods to provoke a man, but mostly because I knew he'd claim the moral high ground of his First Amendment rights (while my people litigated for their's yet again).

This is spiritual colonization.

Last edited by OLChemist; 03-07-2016 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: Grammar. It's not just a good idea; it's the law.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2015, 02:18 PM   #15
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 91,795.72
Quote:

I am new here I know it's time to connect with my animals, but I am in the dark about how to go about it. Can someone recommend a book or something to get me started? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
STAND IN FRONT OF THIS HERD FOR A QUICK CONNECTION

AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2015, 05:28 AM   #16
Powwow Grandmother

DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,566.41
My spirit animal is snake.
RDNKJ likes this.

DeafElderWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2015, 10:01 PM   #17
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 30,561.35
hi. i saw that you were referred to me, it is true i have the gift

i will help you identify your spirit animal and your true native name

but i must ask, do you have a paypal account?

Quote:

Thanks in advance.
windanncer likes this.
Old 10-11-2015, 08:07 PM   #18
Banned

Hawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scale
Credits: 1,156.10
my Spirit animal was the Wolf now its the Hawk

my Spirit Animal was The Wolf now its the Hawk but the Wolf may still be my Spirit Animal I just don't know.
Hawk1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2015, 07:07 PM   #19
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 30,561.35
my spirit animal is the honey badger
Old 02-05-2016, 07:17 AM   #20
Pow Wow Visitor

NahimanaSung is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 391.97
When I did my first vision quest, many many years ago, the horse was the first animal to show up. Now, it's been the coyote for a few years. (sorry, i'm not really answering your questions, but it's always great to be able to talk about this).
NahimanaSung is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links