Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions HEY EVERY1, introduce yourself! HEY EVERY1, introduce yourself!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-2004, 04:36 PM   #1
~*SIKSIKA~CREE*~

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~lil_cree_chic~ has much to be proud of~lil_cree_chic~ has much to be proud of~lil_cree_chic~ has much to be proud of~lil_cree_chic~ has much to be proud of~lil_cree_chic~ has much to be proud of~lil_cree_chic~ has much to be proud of
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
HEY EVERY1, introduce yourself!

Ya'at'eeh,My name is Kristia. I'm originaly from Standoff,Albertabut i live in Rocky Boy with my mom,dad,& sisters.My sisters names are Shenelle & Becca and they dance jingle. I also have 2 brotherz Tony & owen
~lil_cree_chic~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2004, 04:23 PM   #2
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
I live Just a half hour away from standoff ... The world is truely a small place. R U Muh Cousin?...lol
AngelFeather
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2004, 11:58 PM   #3
PowWows.com Addicts

drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,468.08
Savings: 1.00
hi :Wave

greetings from here in Los Angeles County

Smilies is not my 1st Language
drinkingfromysaucer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 12:45 PM   #4
Pow Wow Visitor

wolfheart has a spectacular aura about
Location: Wales, UK, but it doesn't feel like home, my heart feels like it should be in Canada or Alaska
Hello, I live in Wales UK and I'm 18, hopefully nxt yr ill go to uni to study wildlife conservation, then I'd love to travel to canada or alaska and help protect wolves, and maybe even live there if i could.
What things are you all interested in?
wolfheart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 01:22 PM   #5
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Lil' Cree Chick...
from Michigan....welcome to the site...lots of good stuff..and what seems like many good folks!
C
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 08:13 PM   #6
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Boozhoo, aniin.... :hey!: I am an Ojibway :indian1:
from winterpeg but i live out west . I am a :sw200:. Welcome to this place! it's lotsa fun.
:1Party:

Last edited by middle of the sky; 09-17-2004 at 08:17 PM..
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2004, 07:54 AM   #7
Wind Flower

Allanque is on a distinguished road
He' My name is Wind and I'm 41 and have a 5 yr old daughter Cheyenne and we just moved to Plant City Florida,and looking for some pow wows around here to go to.