Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Heya -looking for answers i guess Heya -looking for answers i guess

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 01:01 AM   #21
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Savings: 0.00
The key "over time" !!!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:57 PM   #22
Jamie

freespirit77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
hi

Hello. I experience some of the same. I'm eager to learn my heritage and most of the family members kept it stuffed in a closet. I get all kinds of looks and remarks. I'm mixed and people tell me I'm not Indian enough and most alienate me. I just keep looking and trying. Am going to the memorial day weekend powwow in wausau Florida and hope to connect then. Later.
freespirit77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2010, 01:29 AM   #23
Pow Wow Visitor

manyfacesawakened is an unknown quantity at this point
heya

i am glad you are still trying,i am continuing to try as well i dont care about the looks anymore,but it is always comforting to know others are having same trouble and still having strength to go on:)thank you and i wish you luck at the powwow!
manyfacesawakened is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2010, 01:44 AM   #24
Pow Wow Visitor

manyfacesawakened is an unknown quantity at this point
ahaha

i dont come back for a day or to and all these replies ,it is nice to see some good replies and some silly ones too LOL, at least i know you have senses of humor here :)
manyfacesawakened is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2010, 07:57 AM   #25
Jamie

replying

Thanks. I wish you luck as well. Later.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:39 AM   #26
Tiny Tot Dancer

rez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond repute
rez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,553.83
Quote:
Originally Posted by manyfacesawakened View Post
i dont come back for a day or to and all these replies ,it is nice to see some good replies and some silly ones too LOL, at least i know you have senses of humor here :)
My name is many Senses.

Humor is one of them,I also have smell ,taste,feel and I'm pretty sure I have others, prolly more than 6.

rez_hopper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 12:30 AM   #27
Jamie

reply to senses

Yes, I believe we all have many senses. Sense of direction. Sense of being. Sense of compassion. Sense to know peace and feel peace. Sense to be in touch with our Higher Power or Great Spirit. Senses go on and on. I am happy and blessed to have in my power each and every single one.
Sponsored Links