Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions hi my indian name is Woundedbear hi my indian name is Woundedbear

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,641.56
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs up hi my indian name is Woundedbear

as u see my user name is also my real indian name and my english name is franklin d. charlton i was born in 1964 i am new to the world of dance powwow that is and i need help in learning traditional dance northern or southern or both considering that my native blood is of not one but 2 cherokee and sioux and as for the white blood don't know what to say for it white people in missouri did plenty bad things to me i choose not to claim it i'm indian plain and simple i currently live in 2 states at presant time and date untill i complete my move to miami,oklahoma
my education was a self aducation missouri never gave me one it is teach other than that only education i ever received was a rope around my neck etc and i not alone .u can get a confermation on my story from a [email protected]yahoo.com and he can tell u about his childhood in missouri

Last edited by WoundedBear; 11-28-2012 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: needed to let people know i not the sharpest knife in the drawer
Old 11-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #2
Pronounced like "docket"

Items Rainbow$CakeTreasure Chest
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 7,375.82
Hi there!

Hi Bear. I was in the chatroom during the powwow this weekend. I never lived in MO, but I had been there a few times. There seriously (except for interstates) are no straight roads in that state. Not sure why.

We used to go over state lines and buy fireworks there. MO fireworks rock. BUT, the few times I was there, I didn't feel real welcome. It might depend on what part of MO you are in, but I think they wanted my rattletrap car with the out of state plates to go back over the river as soon as they scored my money.

It was worth it for the fireworks though. Man, those fireworks were the best!

Good to see you again.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #3
Banned

WoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by docat View Post
Hi Bear. I was in the chatroom during the powwow this weekend. I never lived in MO, but I had been there a few times. There seriously (except for interstates) are no straight roads in that state. Not sure why.

We used to go over state lines and buy fireworks there. MO fireworks rock. BUT, the few times I was there, I didn't feel real welcome. It might depend on what part of MO you are in, but I think they wanted my rattletrap car with the out of state plates to go back over the river as soon as they scored my money.

It was worth it for the fireworks though. Man, those fireworks were the best!

Good to see you again.
THATS MO THE DON'T LIKE CAuse i indian and to be honost the just simplely dislike are kind that why at current time i live in two states is due to fact that my move to oklahoma is not completed yet . i can't wait to be completely moved out ofmo and into oklahoma . my moms home is in northeast mo in a town called hunnewell 63443 thats why it takeing so long on my move to miami ok 74355
Old 11-27-2012, 10:43 AM   #4
Banned

i must log out for work now so i may go make money so i can move more of my stuff from mo to oklahoma were i feel more better cause i be with people who are of my own kind and thats indians and as i say we indians need to stick together and help each other visa versa
Old 11-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
Pronounced like "docket"

Items Rainbow$CakeTreasure Chest
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 7,375.82
Bear,

You'll move fast. No matter where we go in life, it seems that there is conflict of one sort or another.

My grandmother told me that conflict is what we have to make us better people. That didn't make much sense until I got a lot older. But you seem wise for your years, and I think you might understand that much earlier than I did.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:09 AM   #6
Banned

I did when I turned 15 after all the hell as a child if u get chance to go look at my profile page I post hard true facts about Missouri on it
Old 01-24-2013, 02:02 AM   #7
Yaqui Uprising

JoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 439.41
Smile

Ciudad Obregon, Sonora, Mexico...Best part of Mexico..Jk it's a piece of **** wasteland lmao
Old 01-24-2013, 02:10 AM   #8
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoundedBear View Post
as u see my user name is also my real indian name...
How did you get this "Indian name?"
Old 01-24-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
How did you get this "Indian name?"
My great uncle . I miss him a great deal cause he passed away on dec 26 1996
Old 01-24-2013, 10:50 AM   #10
Self-Righteous Injun

Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My great uncle . I miss him a great deal cause he passed away on dec 26 1996
I'm not trying to be an a-s-s but did he have the right to give you a name? Why is it in English?

I just think you've romanticized this whole Indian/Oklahoma thing.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:35 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
I'm not trying to be an a-s-s but did he have the right to give you a name? Why is it in English?

I just think you've romanticized this whole Indian/Oklahoma thing.
No I don't think I did . Clifford brown was the last full blood elder in the family so he was authorized to do so . I spell it in English my self cause I realy don't know my own native tongue . A historian who lives on the Rez who is Sioux told me how my name is spelled it opimato
Old 01-24-2013, 11:48 AM   #12
Banned

Ps president and his congress to dam busi with other thing at present day . But as a native I can still do my part in helping a fellow native bro or sis from another mother that why I donat funds to help those in need and I wonder why Paul g don't have one post here on the open page area so old Indians like me can make there donations easy'er such as blankets food and shelter's for are own kind who are on the rez's who are homeless
Old 01-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #13
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 61,610.99
Quote:
Ps president and his congress to dam busi with other thing at present day . But as a native I can still do my part in helping a fellow native bro or sis from another mother that why I donat funds to help those in need and I wonder why Paul g don't have one post here on the open page area so old Indians like me can make there donations easy'er such as blankets food and shelter's for are own kind who are on the rez's who are homeless
Actually , you are not native by Tribal standards.

This is not actually a 'Native" site , it's an 'anyone' site about powwows and native information. An Education site .

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 01-24-2013, 03:54 PM   #14

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 13,204.69
My indian name is a german name - since I got to know an NDN tribe has the same name as my first name - I feel good - it's also a german name from a german legend. But this now has not got anything to do with... hm - this thread?

Last edited by Spiritflight; 01-24-2013 at 04:16 PM..
Old 01-24-2013, 04:06 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Actually , you are not native by Tribal standards.

This is not actually a 'Native" site , it's an 'anyone' site about powwows and native information. An Education site .
U know the cover page area were u sign in to forums were all the ad's are etc like noc bay learning circle articles that the area I talk about wardancer
Old 01-24-2013, 04:17 PM   #16
Banned

Yes I know this is not a tribal page wardancer and yes u right on it all about powwows and a big mix of Indians plus a few other on the side line's and I love the music and the chit chat to . I was just thinking how nice it be to make my monthly donation by cc and know that there be more doing good cause as it is it cost $15. To $20. To send blanket and can goods by mail
Old 01-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #17
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 81,220.91
Quote:
U know the cover page area were u sign in to forums were all the ad's are etc like noc bay learning circle articles that the area I talk about wardancer
The ads you see on this site are based on the stuff you search for and look at online and some are more targeted. I see stuff for Cobell and for pro AV gear most of the time.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 01-24-2013, 05:22 PM   #18
Banned

As I get moved in as a permanent resident in Miami,ok I plan on finding me a good full blooded lady have about 5 or 6 little kids unless the lady wants more than that then # will change and any kids of mine shall have a better childhood than me want the to speak there native tongue with out being worried of getting in trouble and enjoy there heritage go to school with there own kind and in gen I want my own kids to have all that I was deprived of plus some. As of right now I 48 going on 49 never been married no kids so I want to just get on in my life what little I got and make best of it
Old 01-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #19
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
As I get moved in as a permanent resident in Miami,ok I plan on finding me a good full blooded lady have about 5 or 6 little kids unless the lady wants more than that then # will change and any kids of mine shall have a better childhood than me want the to speak there native tongue with out being worried of getting in trouble and enjoy there heritage go to school with there own kind and in gen I want my own kids to have all that I was deprived of plus some. As of right now I 48 going on 49 never been married no kids so I want to just get on in my life what little I got and make best of it
While I -- truly -- applaud you on your quest you are no more likely to find a fullblood Native in Miami than you were in Missouri.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:28 AM   #20
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 118,564.58
Quote:
While I -- truly -- applaud you on your quest you are no more likely to find a fullblood Native in Miami than you were in Missouri.
Is there a chance he can find a lady who will want to have 5 to 6 kids, or more, in Miami, Oklahoma? That is the question. Imagine, a town full of little Optimos!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread