Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions hi my indian name is Woundedbear hi my indian name is Woundedbear

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2013, 05:30 AM   #41
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,977.76
Savings: 0.00
yeah.....you want injuntown? try anadarko......i bet you they will accept you there and you can wear your breechcloth year round
Old 01-27-2013, 09:11 AM   #42
Banned

WoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,641.56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
1: Is a "bad apple dapple" the ndn version of a "bad mama jama"? Haven't heard that saying in years. If you're a native bad mama jama, I'm even more confused than when I began reading this!

2: A racist to one is a racist to all. Logically speaking, you can't be racist to only a few people of any ethnic group without having the same preconceived notions towards the entire race. I believe you might mean to replace the term 'race', with "respectful"... and mean to say something along the lines of, "Respect is earned, and if someone treats me poorly, I will give them the same treatment". ALSO, you swear to the Great Spirit, but choose to treat some people poorly because of their own misdeeds (and negate an entire group of women completely because of the color of their skin)? I must ask, what is Wakȟáŋ Tȟáŋka to you, that you may make promises of 'pueace' but choose to respond to others with blind hatred?
May be I get things spelled wrong or something or words twisted. When I speak about sexal relation's there is a meaning with in . The creator made us to be us just as he made two sex types man and woman and I was alway's told it's wrong to mate out side of ur race and it is also a fact that it a sin to mate up with same sex type as well so based on what I hear from other people this makes me racist cause I did like those who do us wrong but I wrong if I don't treat all whites in a race isn't way . Not all white people are racist and I can not be racist to people who are not racist and try to change way's of some racist people so life be better among man kind
Old 01-27-2013, 05:58 PM   #43
Biboon omaa

White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,966.54
Hey fang and milehighsalute leave him alone.
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #44
Banned

WoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoundedBear View Post
May be I get things spelled wrong or something or words twisted. When I speak about sexal relation's there is a meaning with in . The creator made us to be us just as he made two sex types man and woman and I was alway's told it's wrong to mate out side of ur race and it is also a fact that it a sin to mate up with same sex type as well so based on what I hear from other people this makes me racist cause I did like those who do us wrong but I wrong if I don't treat all whites in a race isn't way . Not all white people are racist and I can not be racist to people who are not racist and try to change way's of some racist people so life be better among man kind
Well it depends on who and how u live ur life if some one act's out with race it's ways at me I return same back if person act's out in a non racist way I act in same manner it is some times called respect and to be honost I dislike being raceist . As for inter mix'ing out side my race as to marring I prefer to marrie my own kind
Old 01-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #45
Banned

thats the word respect thanks for pointing that out to me fang
Old 01-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
yeah.....you want injuntown? try anadarko......i bet you they will accept you there and you can wear your breechcloth year round
fang pointed out the word bud respect and i just was haveing trouble trying to remember word and how to spell it . i not the sharpest knife in drawer
Old 01-27-2013, 09:56 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Powwow Dancer View Post
Hey fang and milehighsalute leave him alone.
thanks for the support dancer . think my spelling and writing stinks
Old 01-27-2013, 09:59 PM   #48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
You do understand that the vast majority of Miami, OK, is NOT Native?

Or, is that your "own kind?"
yep but that is based on where u look in at to think i may be on lead of a very fine lady
Old 01-27-2013, 10:02 PM   #49
Banned

Quote:
yep but that is based on where u look in at to think i may be on lead of a very fine lady
no my own kind is native and miami is home of 8 tribes but must say all 8 do not live right in town but there are a nice number of natives and the know i one of them
Old 01-27-2013, 10:12 PM   #50
Frybread glutton

Items Treasure Chest
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 19,752.57
Quote:
thats the word respect thanks for pointing that out to me fang
No worries. Just don't want you to accuse yourself of being anything that you're not, especially a racist since it has very negative connotations. You seem to be a decent fellow though, just a little hard to comprehend at times.

But if you don't mind my asking, why do you want to move to Miami? The native population in Miami only makes up about 16% of the demographic there if you're looking for a native wife. Why not move to the outskirts of the town then, or to a more heavily populated area?

Last edited by Fang; 01-27-2013 at 10:14 PM..
Old 01-27-2013, 10:15 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgottengermanwoman View Post
Hum... as far as I know is Woundedbear a friend here of mine - I am caucasian - but maybe I am mistaken?
yes i a freind fang just spelled the word i was looking for (respect) and i had trouble trying to spell it so i put raceist in its place
Old 01-27-2013, 10:21 PM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
No worries. Just don't want you to accuse yourself of being anything that you're not, especially a racist since it has very negative connotations. You seem to be a decent fellow though, just a little hard to comprehend at times.

But if you don't mind my asking, why do you want to move to Miami? The native population in Miami only makes up about 16% of the demographic there if you're looking for a native wife. Why not move to the outskirts of the town then, or to a more heavily populated area?
i like it cause for that small number there a few good lady's plus i am following up on one at presant time plus i got few good freinds there plus q paw powwow plus my mom is elderly and bad hart etc good town for the elderly i here in hunnewell mo packing her stuff up plus paying to get her auto fixed
Old 01-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #53
Banned

well it back to work here

Quote:
i like it cause for that small number there a few good lady's plus i am following up on one at presant time plus i got few good freinds there plus q paw powwow plus my mom is elderly and bad hart etc good town for the elderly i here in hunnewell mo packing her stuff up plus paying to get her auto fixed
gotta get back to work on doing my moms stuff tuck her in bed as she did her best thrue time now i do my best for her and as soon as i get her into miami,ok my migration to oklahoma indian terrietory will be complete
Old 01-27-2013, 10:41 PM   #54
Frybread glutton

Items Treasure Chest
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like you got it all planned out. Good luck on your move then ^_^
Old 01-28-2013, 12:13 AM   #55
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,980.51
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
...miami,ok my migration to oklahoma indian terrietory will be complete

1. Yes, there are "eight tribes" in Ottawa Co., OK.
2. Most were originally from the NE suffering removal long ago.
3. THINK: why would the Feds put eight tribes in one county?
4. It's because there weren't/aren't very many in the tribes.

In fact, per prior poster, it adds up to ~16% of the local population.

Sum? There hasn't been an "Indian Territory" since 1907 and, if there were, Miami would not be its geographic heartbeat.

Do you know what the difference is between Miami, OK, and Joplin, MO? About twenty minutes on I-44. Do you know what the difference is between Miami, OK, and Seneca, MO? It's less. Sum? You're not going to find Mecca.

Respectfully, what you have planned isn't based in reality.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:21 AM   #56
Pronounced like "docket"

Items Rainbow$CakeTreasure Chest
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 7,375.82
Ha! Don't listen to the attitudes of some here.

You should be commended for your devotion to your mother and her needs.

Also, who cares how MANY NDNs are there. You aren't marrying a harem, you are looking for one wife.

I think you have this planned out well. You know what you want, where you want to live and even have some possible prospects.

Good luck!!
Old 01-28-2013, 06:21 AM   #57

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,296.41
Quote:
yes i a freind fang just spelled the word i was looking for (respect) and i had trouble trying to spell it so i put raceist in its place
Thank you - friend
Old 01-28-2013, 09:27 AM   #58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post

1. Yes, there are "eight tribes" in Ottawa Co., OK.
2. Most were originally from the NE suffering removal long ago.
3. THINK: why would the Feds put eight tribes in one county?
4. It's because there weren't/aren't very many in the tribes.

In fact, per prior poster, it adds up to ~16% of the local population.

Sum? There hasn't been an "Indian Territory" since 1907 and, if there were, Miami would not be its geographic heartbeat.

Do you know what the difference is between Miami, OK, and Joplin, MO? About twenty minutes on I-44. Do you know what the difference is between Miami, OK, and Seneca, MO? It's less. Sum? You're not going to find Mecca.

Respectfully, what you have planned isn't based in reality.
Well zeke I on the trail of a possible good Indian lady and she is reported to like the old way's and she to believes in big family and being at home with kids all the time so I following up on her cause she sounds like my cup of coffee
Old 01-28-2013, 09:29 AM   #59
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by docat View Post
Ha! Don't listen to the attitudes of some here.

You should be commended for your devotion to your mother and her needs.

Also, who cares how MANY NDNs are there. You aren't marrying a harem, you are looking for one wife.

I think you have this planned out well. You know what you want, where you want to live and even have some possible prospects.

Good luck!!
Thanks for the support
Old 01-28-2013, 11:35 AM   #60
Frybread glutton

Items Treasure Chest
Quote:
Well zeke I on the trail of a possible good Indian lady and she is reported to like the old way's and she to believes in big family and being at home with kids all the time so I following up on her cause she sounds like my cup of coffee
Just be careful about moving for one lady. Knew a guy who moved halfway around the world for a woman he loved... just packed up and moved all his stuff. But when she turned out to not be what he was expecting, he had already lost everything.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread