Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Hot Girl Tabulating??? Hot Girl Tabulating???

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2005, 03:20 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
1957302 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hot Girl Tabulating???

Hi I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows Who That One Girl Who Helps Tabulate At Morongo, And Indio Powwows, She Is The Skinny One?? I Think She Is So Hot, I Wish I Had The Nerve To Go And Talk To Her. But, I Think That The Is With Some Guy, I Seen Her With Him At The Last Few Powwows, So I Am Not Sure. Does Anyone Know Her Name
1957302 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2005, 03:56 PM   #2
THE BABY TWIN ON DA RIGHT

Loves2Btwin is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1957302
Hi I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows Who That One Girl Who Helps Tabulate At Morongo, And Indio Powwows, She Is The Skinny One?? I Think She Is So Hot, I Wish I Had The Nerve To Go And Talk To Her. But, I Think That The Is With Some Guy, I Seen Her With Him At The Last Few Powwows, So I Am Not Sure. Does Anyone Know Her Name
Is this really you trying 2 give yourself applause?
Old 07-07-2005, 06:51 PM   #3
plains n8tv

tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves2Btwin
Is this really you trying 2 give yourself applause?

HHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?
tradish_wiyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2005, 06:58 PM   #4
singer/dancer

blackraven26b is a jewel in the rough
yaw leave the boy alone....he cant help if he dont know what to say to girls.....but you do know how to say hi right.....thats all you need
blackraven26b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2005, 07:23 PM   #5
Hola!

kgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
kgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,660.82
Awww, sounds like someone's got a crush! :)
Old 07-09-2005, 07:03 AM   #6
Pow Wow Visitor

Hi!

Well..., No I Am Not Trying To Give Myself A Pat On The Back. Anyway...i Do Have A Crush On This Girl, Who Wouldn't, Have You Seen Her? So Besided Bagging On Me. Does Anone Know Who She Is, Or Even Better Does Anyone Know Anything About Her? Thanks. Bye.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:52 AM   #7
meeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Go for it! If you don't speak up, nothing will come from the attraction. By speaking up you may get some info on her; but if I were you? Next time you see her, find the opportunity to say 'hi' and let her know you recognize her from other pow-wows. I know it means taking a risk, but it really impresses a gal if you can admit you've been 'quietly watching'...it worked on me!

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Plenty Fox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2005, 11:51 AM   #8
The Original OP CREW

AlmostThere is a name known to all
Next time you see her.....No ifs ands and butts about it..You better at least go say hello and ask her for her name.....Or else....haha
Old 07-09-2005, 12:55 PM   #9
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plenty Fox & Proud
Go for it! If you don't speak up, nothing will come from the attraction. By speaking up you may get some info on her; but if I were you? Next time you see her, find the opportunity to say 'hi' and let her know you recognize her from other pow-wows. I know it means taking a risk, but it really impresses a gal if you can admit you've been 'quietly watching'...it worked on me!
Agreed... you wont know anything bout her unles you ask HER... go to her and just hi how are you start up a freindly convo feel out the situation youll find out if she is taken ... yup gotta take chances sumtime and well at least you walk away with you tried... better than NOT tryin and always wondering IF....

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2005, 03:23 PM   #10
is waiting ....

chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 374.00
Savings: 1.00
and remember there is a fine line between "quietly watching" and a psycho stalker!! just go talk to her - go check out that one thread on pick up lines. or think of a new one - just walk up beside her and all cool like say something like "dang, its hot" & **wipe your brow** and say "or is it just you" and just smile at her...
Old 07-10-2005, 03:30 PM   #11
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105.03
There is no harm in going up an introducing yourself to her and getting to know her, so go ahead and talk to her. You won't find out if she likes you or not if you don't, so wouldn't you rather find out?

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
some have weird names, & all different colors,
but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon
SingingDeer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2005, 05:29 PM   #12
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,094.49
Don't use pick up lines; if she's smart you'll turn her off. Be yourself, and by all means be honest. If your just trying to get in her pants; then go ahead use a pick up line. If she's a respectible native girl; that will make you look the fool.
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2005, 06:27 PM   #13
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Too true WocusWoman... I remember a young fella trying one of those lines on me at a college leadership conference.... I just laughed at him. He didn't have a clue that I was twice his age. He did ask me why I laughed, so I told him that I wasn't available. He kinda slunk away and never spoke to me after that.

Seriously though, unless you want to make a fool of yourself 1957302, you really should be yourself and just talk to her.

I had a friend in school who was a better friend for talking to me, even though he wanted to be my b/f. He never asked me. At least he had the nerve to come up and talk.

Old 07-17-2005, 07:58 AM   #14
Pow Wow Visitor

Thx

Well I Thank You All For Assisting In Ways To Approach This Beautiful Woman. But I Was Looking For Any Info Anyone Had On This Hottie. So Thanks Again. Bye
Old 07-17-2005, 08:14 AM   #15
ROCKIN' THE FREE WORLD

Thumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond repute
Thumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond repute
no. no one knows. i guess you'll just have to ask her. what purpose does it serve to know anything about her if you didn't find out from her and establish a repoire?
how come everytime i turn around someone is speaking spanish to me? this is new
HONOR THY CHILDREN
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2005, 11:08 AM   #16
meeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper
no. no one knows. i guess you'll just have to ask her. what purpose does it serve to know anything about her if you didn't find out from her and establish a repoire?
er...repertoire or rapport ?

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Plenty Fox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2005, 11:28 AM   #17
Pow Wow Visitor

travlngrl is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about since I've been to both those pow wows several times over the years and know the tabulators well. Does she have straight brown hair and glasses?
PM me and I'll fill you in...
travlngrl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2005, 01:29 PM   #18
sentient being

Items Treasure Chest
skybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond reputeskybird5 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 663.88
You know!

Dude, you so can't fool some people. Especially when you call yourself 1957-302. HAHAHA. if you want to know who she is, just ask her...
skybird5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2005, 01:56 PM   #19
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

Quote:
Thumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1957302
Well I Thank You All For Assisting In Ways To Approach This Beautiful Woman. But I Was Looking For Any Info Anyone Had On This Hottie. So Thanks Again. Bye
hmmmm... if I had some guy asking about me behind my back like this I'd probably get suspicious of his intentions....

Old 07-17-2005, 06:43 PM   #20
PowWows.com Addicts

drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 10,039.80
Wink

Quote:
Sorry, don't know her either. Somebody on pws.com probably knows...so it makes sense that you ask here.

It's good that you are being considerate with regards to her relationship with the other guy. It's obvious that you are courteous....so just be friendly.

Next time you see her talk to her -- ask her something.

Smilies is not my 1st Language
drinkingfromysaucer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links