Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions I need your help. I need your help.

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2005, 01:22 PM   #1
Experienced

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Historian has a reputation beyond repute
Historian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond reputeHistorian has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.14
Savings: 0.00
Arrow I need your help.

Howdy,
My niece Tyann Porche, is a Junior at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky. She and others in her service sorority are raising money during the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life to be held on the campus later this month.

Since I am a cancer survivor myself, I want to encourage you to donate what you can through Tyann's secure online webpage. Just click on this link:

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg...supId=71518565

Thanks very much in advance, for your support.
Historian

The following is a script that Tyann wrote for this purpose.

Hi my name is Tyann,
I know far too many people whose lives have been touched by cancer. Chances are, you know them too. Thatís why Iím taking action against cancer by supporting the American Cancer Society Relay For Life event right here in Bowling Green, KY at Western Kentucky University.

Relay is an overnight event that unites our community in a common effort to raise much-needed funds for cancer research, education, advocacy, and patient services. Every year, the funds we raise help bring the American Cancer Society one step closer to eliminating cancer from our lives for good, but we canít stop now. Because thereís no finish line until thereís a cure.

I hope youíll be able to join us for this yearís event. Please click on the link below for more information, including details of the inspirational Survivorsí Lap and the moving Luminaria Ceremony. If you canít join us, will you please visit the site and make a donation to support our efforts? Either way, you will make a real difference in the lives of people facing cancer Ė and in the lives of the people who love them. Thank you!

For state fundraising notices and the American Cancer Society's Privacy Policy, please click on this link: http://www.cancer.org/docroot/SU/su_0.asp

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Relay For Life of Western Kentucky University.

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg...supId=71518565

"Be good, be kind, help each other."
"Respect the ground, respect the drum, respect each other."

--Abe Conklin, Ponca/Osage (1926-1995)

Last edited by Historian; 04-05-2005 at 01:29 PM..
Historian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links