Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions lost in France lost in France

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
jef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scale
Credits: 1,818.31
Savings: 0.00
lost in France

hello to all the nations. ^_^
I'm very happy to read you here.

my name is telling much about me. I'm sorry to have a red soul in a white body.
Nobody is perfect ? if some one is perfect, may he send me a PM, please.
I'm now a french man but I grew up in amish dutch country.

I'm calling here from the dry desert of a big city.

my "KI" or "belly center" or "ombilic" is explosing and I will be soon cut in by a doctor of occidental medecine.

OW ow OW o_O WHAT A THREAD !

I'm calling for support, a little joy for my drastic pain, or just a little word. I miss you so badly !!!

but I have a big free strong mind and I will cope with my belly, if not with distance which keeps me so far away from the nations.

silence is better nom from my side.

freindly on your side,

Jef White Flag
Attached Thumbnails
01teepee.jpg  
jef white flag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
Pow Wow Visitor

jef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scale
well
58 persons have read this and nobady replied.
OK

I feel very clumbsy because :
- the laguage is english
- I'm not used to forums
- I know I speak too much.

sorry
Old 09-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #3
I'm a bad influence on ME

Items GuitarPanda
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
Location: jaw-ja, you know, way down yonder in the land of cotton....
Credits: 26,775.11
Jef white flag-

My apologies, I believe I was the first person to view your thread and had meant to return and welcome you and I failed to do so..please accept my apologies.

WELCOME ABOARD my friend.....hope that you are well...and congratulations on your first two postings here..

Please do not feel clumsy here, please feel welcomed.....

Jef- what is your primary language? knowing this will help me to know your culture better, and therefore, be better capable of conversing with you in the future....and I understand, i wasn't used to a forum type of atmosphere at first either, and it took me a bit to get aquainted , and lastly my friend...there's probably no way you could EVER out talk me....I talk so much I frighten myself at times...LOL!!!...

Again Jef, Welcome to POWWOWS~~..Look forward to getting to know you......

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"
trouble is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
Originally Posted by jef white flag View Post
well
58 persons have read this and nobady replied.
OK

I feel very clumbsy because :
- the laguage is english
- I'm not used to forums
- I know I speak too much.

sorry
Bonjour Jef, Il ya un peu de nous qui parler, lire et écrire le français ici, donc n'hésitez pas à écrire en français vous-même. Alors quand vous dites que vous avez une âme rouge dans le corps d'un homme blanc qu'entendez-vous exactement?

Votre idéalisation de la Première nation des gens viennent de livres ou de films? Pensez-vous que nous sommes toujours courir autour des plumes d'usure et facepaint?

J'espère vraiment que vous n'êtes pas un de ces adeptes du New Age.

Edité pour ajouter, mes excuses si mon français est un campagnard, je parle avec un accent québécois Yukon.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

thanks a lot

Hi there everybody and special respect to trouble and yaahl.

I thank you gratefuly for answering me. I go on introducing myself.

I grew up in pennsylvannia, my home laguage was french but I went to american primary school and first learnt to write down and read english... I pledged allegance to them...

I'd rather write down english here in order to be understood by most of you (and I enjoy that ; It makes me travel in my mind.)

NO ! I have nothing to do with new age. I'm a free mind, a free-thinker. I'm on my own. I went to see the the new age and they fail somehow. I'm rather OLD AGE or STONE AGE. ha ha ...
I do have studied many things. My heart and soul is still natural. I go on coping with natural worlds. I make my bread, I walk on mountains, I learn ju jitsu, etc

I read a lot about the nations (Forrest Carter little tree) (pieds nus sur la terre sacrée = barefeet on sacred earth by TC McLUHAN) (sun chief by Don C. Talaesva) etc.

this confirmed to me that I feel much closer to the natve american people than to these crazy d... f... white people who soil and waste everything. Of course, some are OK+.

I sat down in countryside and listened to silence.

Then voices came to me in english telling me I was "a red soul in a white body" and taught me plenty.
I came to life as a white man to take from them all what is good in order to use it in benefit of the nations (MBA of marketing, webmaster, medecine, religions, etc.)

I often sit down in countryside and listen to silence.

it is difficult for me to prove anything. I simply attest I love you.
I'd Like to help the nations even if I don't have any idea yet how.

here a drawing beneith plenty...

may Life bless you all and give peace to our world now and for ever.

freindly greetings.

Jef from Lyon
Old 09-27-2011, 11:33 PM   #6
Pow Wow Visitor

erratum

soory, my pictures failed to upload.
Itry again. (try and try again...)
Attached Thumbnails
dscf0584.jpg   dscf0583.jpg   jack_red_cloud.jpg  
Old 09-27-2011, 11:36 PM   #7
Pow Wow Visitor

YiiiiiHAâaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #8
Pow Wow Visitor

une image en français

voici un travail de l'instant.

je sais parler et écrire aussi allemand.

pour mon cher Trouble,
je ne suis pas un zombie, car il y a quelqu'un qui écris ceci.

bien à vous

drapoblan
Attached Thumbnails
powwow1.jpg  
Old 09-29-2011, 08:40 PM   #9
Pow Wow Visitor

No comment

Attached Thumbnails
pechetexte.jpg  
Old 09-29-2011, 08:48 PM   #10
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
voici un travail de l'instant.

je sais parler et écrire aussi allemand.

pour mon cher Trouble,
je ne suis pas un zombie, car il y a quelqu'un qui écris ceci.

bien à vous

drapoblan
Jef, je ne suis pas sûr de ce que vous essayez de faire ici, pourriez-vous expliquer vos photos? Saviez-vous faire vous-même?

Wenn Sie in Deutsch schreiben wollen, das ist auch ok.

Ich denke, der Begriff, den Sie suchen, ist "Bot" ist ein untoter Zombie Person und gejagt von den Benutzern Trouble und Toolbox.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #11
Pow Wow Visitor

naturlich

naturlich habe ich alles nicht verstanden,
aber,
Ya wohl mache ich allen Bilder bei mir selbst daheim
un viva Her Heinlein

ich habe gar nicht eigene wille.
I'm not trying to prove any thing

I just come here in order to talk with living true persons.

I hate zombies.

wem suche ich?!?

freindly yours
Old 09-29-2011, 09:20 PM   #12
Pow Wow Visitor

dude

i actually feel very dude.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #13
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
Quote:
soory, my pictures failed to upload.
Itry again. (try and try again...)
Unbeschreiblich!
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2011, 08:42 PM   #14
Pow Wow Visitor

gruss Gott lion of judah.

ich entaüsche mich so comisch zu scheinen.
"I feel so ashamed that I am fading away."
Ich bin nicht ganz so dumm als schien.
ich kam mit guten Wille, aber es tut mir Leid, es passt nicht gut mit Ihnen. Ich allein bin schuldig.
ich bin nicht gut, klar und stark genug.

pass auf dich. pass auf Sie allen.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:34 PM   #15
I'm a bad influence on ME

Items GuitarPanda
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
Location: jaw-ja, you know, way down yonder in the land of cotton....
Credits: 26,775.11
I'm sorry Jef, I do not understand this language to respond to your posting..I hope you are well

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"
trouble is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2011, 12:36 AM   #16
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,323.85
Savings: 1.00
what the heck is going on here??! i am not sure i should say welcome to someone who already has so many RED BEADS….is this guy ok or not? can anyone say? i mean besides the newbies?

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2011, 02:14 AM   #17
Lion of Judah

RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
gruss Gott lion of judah.

ich entaüsche mich so comisch zu scheinen.
"I feel so ashamed that I am fading away."
Ich bin nicht ganz so dumm als schien.
ich kam mit guten Wille, aber es tut mir Leid, es passt nicht gut mit Ihnen. Ich allein bin schuldig.
ich bin nicht gut, klar und stark genug.

pass auf dich. pass auf Sie allen.
Dich auch, Jef. I don't think you're dumb. Just based on how you present yourself, I'm not sure if you're legit or not. Stick around, read some of the threads, listen to what the NDNs here have to say, and have fun. Be prepared for some teasing. There's another guy from France on here, GoggenGH. He's been here awhile, maybe he can help you get used to pws.com and give you a heads up on what to expect. Peace.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:19 AM   #18
Lion of Judah

Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
what the heck is going on here??! i am not sure i should say welcome to someone who already has so many RED BEADS….is this guy ok or not? can anyone say? i mean besides the newbies?
I'm not sure, yet.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #19
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Jef, bitte versuchen Sie zu verstehen, dass die deutsche Ich spreche sehr formal ist und während ich versuche, dich unterzubringen Kommunikation in Deutscher bin, ich finde die Umgangssprache und Text sprechen Sie mit sehr schwer zu verstehen. Kannst du bitte versuchen, zumindest beim Schreiben in Deutsch, in ganzen Sätzen mit Satzzeichen zu schreiben - danke.

Ich glaube, Sie brauchen um sich zu entspannen und lesen Sie einfach die Website und die Fäden, bevor Sie die Buchung zu starten. Es scheint, dass Sie sich nicht fangen an, wie die Website funktioniert. Es ist offensichtlich, dass Sie nicht verstehen, dass einige von uns Unterschrift Blöcke unter unserer Beiträge haben und sie sind nicht an Sie gerichtet.

Ich habe sehr klar zu sein gerade jetzt, dass das, was Sie vielleicht denken, den Lebensstil der First Nation Menschen ist nicht das, was unsere tägliche Realität tatsächlich aus wie. Wir tragen keine Federn oder Kleid in Wildleder zur Arbeit zu gehen, noch verbrachten wir alles tun, unsere Zeit mit der Jagd Bisons. Das sind Hollywood-Film Indianer nicht wir. Wenn Sie auf dieser Seite zu beteiligen sind, möchten Sie vielleicht, etwas zu lesen von einigen der Themen über uns. Darf ich vorschlagen, dass Sie zunächst lernen, dass es viele verschiedene Kulturen innerhalb der First Nations und während der berüchtigsten den Ebenen Personen, die nicht alle von uns leben in der Ebene noch übernehmen wir tragen ähnliche Kleidung oder Praxis dieser Traditionen sind.

Vielleicht möchten Sie ein bisschen mehr von unserem Geographie zu studieren, um zu verstehen, dass wir einfach nicht alle aus der Plains werden.

Nun zu den härteren Teil. Kommen hier und sagen, dass Sie ein indisches in dir ist nicht zu gewinnen sie Freunde. Als ein Volk, wir hören die ganze Zeit von verlorenen Seelen, die auf uns schauen als ideologische perfekte Menschen. Sie müssen sich selbst kennen und gerne mit, wer Sie sind. Wenn Sie verloren gehen, sich selbst finden.

Ich verstehe, dass Sie in den USA geboren wurden und jetzt in Frankreich leben. Ist Ihr Deutsch verbunden mit einem Elternteil oder sind Sie aufgewachsen in entweder die Amish oder Mennoniten-Gemeinden?

Jef, Please try to understand that the German I speak is very formal and while I am trying to accommodate you communicating in German, I'm finding the slang and text speak you are using very difficult to understand. Can you please try to, at least while writing in German, write in full sentences with punctuation - thank you.

I think you need to relax and just read the site and the threads before you start posting. It appears that you are not catching on to the way the site operates. It is apparent that you are not understanding that some of us have signature blocks under our posts and they are not directed at you.

I have to be very clear right about now, that what you think may be the lifestyle of First Nation people is not what our daily reality actually consists like. We do not wear feathers or dress in buckskin to go to work nor do we spent all our time hunting bison. Those are Hollywood film Indians not us. If you are going to participate on this site, you might want to do some reading of some of the threads about us. May I suggest that you first learn that there are many different cultures within the First Nations and while the most infamous are the plains people, not all of us live on the plains nor do we wear similar dress or practise those traditions.

You might want to study a bit more of our geography in order to understand that we simply can not be all from the Plains.

Now for the sterner part. Coming on here and saying that you are an Indian inside of you is not going to win you friends. As a people, we hear that all the time from lost souls who look at us as an idealogical perfect people. You need to know yourself and be happy with who you are. If you are lost, find yourself.

I understand that you were born in the USA and now live in France. Is your German connected to a parent or were you raised in either the Amish or Mennonite communities?
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #20
Pow Wow Visitor

Items ElephantPresentDevil
GoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond repute
GoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,525.38
Hello to you jef white flag! Welcome to the forum!
I'm this "famous" GoggenGH referred to by RDNKJ.
(By the way, hello to you too RDNKJ!!!)
I'm born in Norway, but is now living in France like you.

Trying to follow your thoughts, but I'm having some trouble. I'm not sure where we heading?
I learned german at school, but that's some years ago.
I think it would be simpler for everybody if you continute to speak english.

You said "I hate zombies. wem suche ich?!?" which I would translate as "I hate zombies. Who do I search???".
I can tell you that I'm not a zombies, but not who or what you are searching for!
I hope you find what you look for, but it may be that this forum is not the right place.

In any way, if you decide to stick around, do not feel to offended if somebody like to have a little fun with you.
Myself, I made a lot of mistake on this forum, but this is my way to learn.

Happiness does not come from happiness itself, but from the journey towards achieving it.
You can never be happy at the expense of the happiness of others.
GoggenGH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links