Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions no.....im not new no.....im not new

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2004, 12:55 AM   #1
bleh

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
no.....im not new

yeah i have been on here for like 2 years and i never introduced myself yeah anyway, my name is sharon, i am from rock point arizona, i am a fool blooded navajo, bit'ahnii nishli, tachii'nii bashishchiin, todik'ozhi da shi cheii doo kinyaa'aanii da shi nali(always seem to fall for them tho :rofl2: jokes) but anyways that is how i usually introduce myself so yeah thats it...........peace!
Old 07-19-2004, 12:20 PM   #2
Tsuzy girl

silverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond repute
Greetings to All

I have been a member for a couple of years. I have found a lot of great information and people here on powwows. My handle is NOT my NDN name!! hehehe It is merely a handle for online purposes. Now that I have that out of the way.......I am from northeastern Ohio, a single mother with two teens still at home...And yes I still have some hair left on my head, haven't pulled it all out yet. ;) I was adopted into a family of Dine', Saponi relations. My Mother is a very wise woman and has taught me much about the NDN ways. I also had another teacher, a man I worked with, who saw in me a deep desire to learn about the NDN ways. A kindred spirit if you will. I was told that my family has NDN heritage through an illegitimate birth. I later found out that this birth was my fathers mother. Still my family will not talk about her heritage with me. So without knowing what tribal affiliation I have in blood, I only mention my extended family when sharing my tribal affiliations. There is still much I have to learn, it will take the rest of my life and I know that I will not have learned everything. I am satisfied with the knowing that whatever I have and will learn I will take with me everywhere I go and can teach it to my children and grandchildren. My ex-husband is supposed to have some NDN blood. I say supposed as I do not know for sure. Anyway......I am happy to be a member here on powwows and look forward to meeting lots of new friends.

P.S. My name is Suzy...nothing fancy just Suzy. LOL
Old 07-20-2004, 12:10 AM   #3
Junior Dancer

Ojipelodoba is a name known to all
Talking

My name is Stephen. I am 43. am handsome.Have Abenaki bloodlines on both mothers and fathers side. Dance northern Traditional. Have done things I am proud of and things I'm not so proud of. Got clean and sober at 25, stayed sober 15 years with AA's help. relapsed at 40, got clean and sober again, relapsed, got clean and sober again, Staying that way one day at a time. am handsome. Was named Ojipelodoba by my mothers mother as an infant. served 3 years Army, 9 years army reserve. have medals and a chest to pin it on. Am a Handsome guy. owns a powwow pickup truck, house, car etc...etc...am hansome.Carries our clan necklace with family history beaded in it. 1870's beadwork, gifted to me by my fathers mother. showed it to a few peeps, that was a way big mistake, not supposed to be Abenaki NDN's in Vermont, history books say we all got wacked in 1759. am handsome. Have no Treaty with U.S Government, still need to settle with U.S. Government, for more than a few beads. That will be all of Vermont and all of New Hampshire, thankyou kindly. sometimes gets carried away. Oh, Did I mention Handsome yet??? Live on a warriors campsite from a long ago period. sees the spirits but can not hear them. Have a mohawk hair style on top long hair in back. Fights for his right to remain. Is handsome. Likes NDN woman. Dances for a smile or two. Has 93 year old grandmother. an American eskimo dog named Skimo. Is handsome. has drivers license, credit card, grass on the lawn, Hunts whitetail deer, archery, rifle, muzzle. 15 years working at Veterans Hospital as HVAC Tech. Is handsome.needs a vacation. loved New mexico night sky when visiting. Don't like the englishman. Lives near Dartmouth university. and In case I didn't mention it, am Handsome.

Last edited by Ojipelodoba; 07-20-2004 at 12:17 AM..
Ojipelodoba is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2004, 11:53 PM   #4
bleh

*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute*sHaRoN* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojipelodoba
My name is Stephen. I am 43. am handsome.Have Abenaki bloodlines on both mothers and fathers side. Dance northern Traditional. Have done things I am proud of and things I'm not so proud of. Got clean and sober at 25, stayed sober 15 years with AA's help. relapsed at 40, got clean and sober again, relapsed, got clean and sober again, Staying that way one day at a time. am handsome. Was named Ojipelodoba by my mothers mother as an infant. served 3 years Army, 9 years army reserve. have medals and a chest to pin it on. Am a Handsome guy. owns a powwow pickup truck, house, car etc...etc...am hansome.Carries our clan necklace with family history beaded in it. 1870's beadwork, gifted to me by my fathers mother. showed it to a few peeps, that was a way big mistake, not supposed to be Abenaki NDN's in Vermont, history books say we all got wacked in 1759. am handsome. Have no Treaty with U.S Government, still need to settle with U.S. Government, for more than a few beads. That will be all of Vermont and all of New Hampshire, thankyou kindly. sometimes gets carried away. Oh, Did I mention Handsome yet??? Live on a warriors campsite from a long ago period. sees the spirits but can not hear them. Have a mohawk hair style on top long hair in back. Fights for his right to remain. Is handsome. Likes NDN woman. Dances for a smile or two. Has 93 year old grandmother. an American eskimo dog named Skimo. Is handsome. has drivers license, credit card, grass on the lawn, Hunts whitetail deer, archery, rifle, muzzle. 15 years working at Veterans Hospital as HVAC Tech. Is handsome.needs a vacation. loved New mexico night sky when visiting. Don't like the englishman. Lives near Dartmouth university. and In case I didn't mention it, am Handsome.

lol....damm......too much handsome in one paragraph!!! :rofl2: