Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By Toolbox
  • 3 Post By White Powwow Dancer
  • 1 Post By Toolbox
  • 1 Post By wanjica_the_one
  • 5 Post By Toolbox

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Osiyo and Halito Osiyo and Halito

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-2014, 08:59 AM   #1
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Vigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scale
Credits: 519.72
Savings: 0.00
Angry Osiyo and Halito

Osiyo and Halito Cherokee/Choctaw mixed blood here don't want to say hi back I understand if you want to make war with me lol figure of speech since I am so hated on her my rep is off the scale.Just received a infraction bummer lol

Last edited by Vigalante; 08-21-2014 at 12:41 PM..
Old 08-21-2014, 09:58 AM   #2
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 87,421.59
You are not hated but you are bringing this on yourself with the way you are responding to people in that other thread. You need to re-read the first several posts and my response on that thread regarding semantics. Sure some people were rash in their replies to your post with the pictures and Indian features but you also have to remember that this is the internet and it's based on text and text really doesn't convey emotion very well. Indian people use a lot of humor, it takes the edge off, and sometimes that humor on a public message board comes across as mean and crass when at the very most it is sarcastic.

As for the rep thing, ignore it. I don't even know how the system calculates it - most likely a poorly written formula. All it takes is for a couple of people to hit the disapprove button for it to reach it's current level.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 08-21-2014, 05:54 PM   #3
Biboon omaa

White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,966.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
You are not hated but you are bringing this on yourself with the way you are responding to people in that other thread. You need to re-read the first several posts and my response on that thread regarding semantics. Sure some people were rash in their replies to your post with the pictures and Indian features but you also have to remember that this is the internet and it's based on text and text really doesn't convey emotion very well. Indian people use a lot of humor, it takes the edge off, and sometimes that humor on a public message board comes across as mean and crass when at the very most it is sarcastic.

As for the rep thing, ignore it. I don't even know how the system calculates it - most likely a poorly written formula. All it takes is for a couple of people to hit the disapprove button for it to reach it's current level.
Well said
alumphfres, WhoMe and windanncer like this.
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:42 PM   #4
I pull your leg out!

Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
No reply, eh? LOL.
windanncer likes this.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 08-23-2014, 12:30 PM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 36,829.89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigalante View Post
Osiyo and Halito Cherokee/Choctaw mixed blood here don't want to say hi back I understand if you want to make war with me lol figure of speech since I am so hated on her my rep is off the scale.Just received a infraction bummer lol
Wear your infraction with pride Miss Vig "i" lante. Keep your demeanor foul and putrid.
windanncer likes this.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:24 AM   #6
I pull your leg out!

Nananananananana BannedMan! LOL.

(It's the Batman tune)

Sponsored Links
Closed Thread