Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions ~pathwalker~ explanation ~pathwalker~ explanation

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2005, 08:06 AM   #21
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
because I was waiting on coyot_in _the _house to come back and I am not trying to argue with anyone, I think it's kinda funny what you guys come up with! I know who I am, you think a couple of posts are gonna make me go cry in the corner? Not A ChANCE! Streetwalker SOOOOO funny! Pathwalker, you guys! What do ya have to do around here to get some respect? Pick on other people? By the way, I did find someone else you same people were muking with, that is why I said it!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 08:36 AM   #22
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii
Streetwalker, why you looking for someone to argue with? Be happy there's no more posts on this.
Read the post above, that means up ^
Old 02-09-2005, 08:39 AM   #23
PowWows.com Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House
Your good Ki, in your own subtle way...your good!

Will the next Goofball please stand up......
Hi coyot, didn't think you would be back, I missed you!!!!!!!!

But I've been told it's the other way around!
Old 02-09-2005, 12:35 PM   #24
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Streetwalker....

What is it you have to prove......?
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 02:02 PM   #25
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
Savings: 1.00
Just an observation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
Hi,
Some people have asked me what I do with animals, First of all, I have a Degree in Animal Sciences, Second: I work with local vets in the area and worked at an ER hospital for animals for two years. I also run my own pet sitting business.
Now for what I do when It comes to the Native American side of what I do, Here is a story:

THE HEALING POWERS OF THE ANIMAL MEDICINES :
In ancient times, a seeker, (a person seeking guidance or help,) would come before the elders. The elders were usually six in number and sat in the North. The elders were wise, not simply because they had led a long life, but because they knew the inner secrets. They understood the Wolf trails of the mind, experienced many powerful visions, and owned great powers and gifts.
Close your eyes and picture this in your mind, (of course I am usually saying this to you, so as you read the story, try imagining it as you read.) A roaring Council fire and six elders sitting in the north under the moon, with the stage of the moon (full moon, crescent moon, half moon…) drawn in corn pollen on the Earth. (Readings were never done when there was no moon; in ancient times it was considered a bad omen to do so.) The three elder men sit on the left as the seeker approaches from the South, while the three elder women sat on the right. In the darkness, the elders’ faces are splashed in firelight. First you sit in front of the middle elder man. His fierce, birdlike eyes hold you like a vise. He holds up a beaded pouch called a medicine bag. It is covered in symbols and power designs and it is fringed on the bottom.
The middle elder motions for you to reach inside. You do so. You pull out, perhaps, a Wolf tooth or a Bear claw and such. He tells you to place it on the ground in a specific position. You do so. Then you take out other items from the pouch, one at a time, and place them on the ground with the other items in the positions that he directs you to. Each position or direction has meaning and each item is a lesson or talent.
Now the middle elder woman looks at the objects you have selected and at the way you have placed them on the ground. She begins speaking to you in a soothing voice. She seems to know all about you. She seems to reach way down inside of you to your very soul. She is of the Wolf clan and is a wise counselor and guides your animal spirits to you. She is able to tell you if and how you have parted from your life path. She is able to tell you if someone has or is trying to trick you and how they have done so. She is able to advise you on any health problems you may have. SHE is your guide to your spiritual development. She causes you to look within yourself as never before, and you feel as if she knows you better than you know yourself. She is able to give you advice on any question. When you leave the elders, you feel empowered and able to handle any life situation. You feel somehow more complete than before you met with the elders.
The need for this type of guidance still exists today. This is the reason for the “Keeper of the Animal Medicine,” rare women that still have a connection to the ancestors that performed these readings in the past. We are in an age that has severed itself from nature; the “reader” is a way of reconnecting you to this “Medicine of Animals.”

~Pathwalker~
How can a person with this kind of spirituality have so much hostility? When this was first posted, you knew the type of responses it would receive. PF, I'm not questioning your intention, or being confrontational, but what kind of responses were you expecting? Now let me ask you something. Have you driven all night to make Grand Entry? Have you been on a rez at night and heard the coyotes sing? Do you have duct tape on your outfit instead of leather fringe?.....I'll bet the people answering this post have.

<----Joe

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 05:01 PM   #26
PowWows.com Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House
What is it you have to prove......?
Nothing..... Like I told you before....I just liked ya. I don't need to prove anything, and by the way,
Dear Joe's Dad...I have said many times that people have PMed me and ask about what I do, so why worry or even ask. I know who I am and it doesn't bother me that I am questioned. I am not a streetwalker and I am NdN, if I told you what my name means then I would get harrassed more, so I didn't even do that. Also, I did not know that I would receive that kind of reception when I posted, it was only my 2nd post and I thought this was a different kind of place. Not a hostile place. Sorry if I was naive at first.

Besides, talk about hostility, what do you call what you guys, with exceptions, do? and , why isn't ther more ???????
Sponsored Links