PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Introductions (http://forums.powwows.com/f44/)
-   -   R There Any Race Fans Here? (http://forums.powwows.com/f44/r-there-any-race-fans-here-25195/)

~pathwalker~ 02-28-2005 08:25 AM

R There Any Race Fans Here?

I am a Nascar fan and was wondering if there are any other fans here? It's up to you if you want to say who your favorite driver is.
:vroom: :checkered

Usdigvhi 02-28-2005 05:15 PM

im not lol i like baseball and basketball. my cousin is a huge fan though. his fav driver is Dale Jr.

NDNKIDZ 02-28-2005 07:57 PM

im not afraid to say either..lol.. JEFF GORDON..WOOOHOOOO.. come on kiowakat get in here and let folks now who rules on the track.. :D.. hehehheheh

~pathwalker~ 03-01-2005 06:43 AM

I am a Dale Jr. Fan too but I like alot of other drivers, including Jeff Gordon and "Happy", I kinda hope Mark Martin and Rusty win a race this year being their last season and all. Now it's also up to you to say who you like the least! I also like the commercials during the races.

suzyq 03-01-2005 11:26 PM

Dale Jr. fan here! Least favorite - Tony Stewart. We go to the races in Denton, Texas when they are in town. They put on a good show.

yuchgeha 03-01-2005 11:50 PM

Kevin Harvick. I met him when he just got hired to drive the Spears 75 truck in the Craftsman Truck Series. He was about 19 then. Been following him ever since. I also like Mark Martin. But, if I had a chance to meet any driver it would be Kenny Wallace. I think he would be a lot of fun to hang out with.

suzyq 03-01-2005 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuchgeha
Kevin Harvick. I met him when he just got hired to drive the Spears 75 truck in the Craftsman Truck Series. He was about 19 then. Been following him ever since. I also like Mark Martin. But, if I had a chance to meet any driver it would be Kenny Wallace. I think he would be a lot of fun to hang out with.

Harvick is a very skilled driver - good choice. I agree with you on meeting Kenny Wallace. Kenny or Waltrip would be a blast to hang out with. They are both hillarious!

~pathwalker~ 03-03-2005 07:01 AM

You know..... Little E has a nightclub under his house, his daady put it there so he wouldn't have to drink and drive and now with him being so famous he can't go out. I wonder who you would run into there? Wouldn't I LOVE to know!!!! I think hanging out with DJ and Mikey would also be fun! (DJ = Dale Jr. NOT Dale Jarret!)

lovlie1 03-03-2005 07:12 AM

Die Hard Fan!

I think lil E is cute but I like Tony Stewart for racing. I like his no nonsense attitude! :bugs:

NDNKIDZ 03-03-2005 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuchgeha

hey yuchega.. not tryin to bash your guy or anything lol pm me and ill tell ya the truth about kevin..im sure he started out good but since nextel he has changed alot.. we are good friends with mat crafton who used to drive for harvick so i got the inside scoop..ahhhh racing and its stories..lol racing is cool and eveyone has good and bad moments..:)

~pathwalker~ 03-03-2005 09:28 AM

Awww, Come on NDNKIDZ.......

Tell us all the scoop, you got our curiousity up, your right it's all about the stories so PLEASE tell us, there isn't that many of us here, we won't tell anyone!!! We Promise! :tapedshut

~pathwalker~ 03-06-2005 08:13 AM

Thanx NK for PM me the scoop! anyway, what is up today with a busch race on Sunday, where r the big boys? Is there no nextel cup race this week or what?

NDNKIDZ 03-06-2005 09:36 AM

nope the big boys are off today.. :( just busch race today..ooo welll there is always next week.. naw i wont say anything on here about harvick.. but i will say i hear alot of folks saying that he is a disgrace to dale earnhardts car.. only winning 4 races in his career.. but the way dale earnhardt died so quickly you will have alot of fans ready to blast. but i think the only person that you could have put in that car would have been little E and made everyone happy..lol gotta love racing.. :)

DANCINGEAGLE 03-06-2005 10:06 AM

I like the man Dale Jr. I liked his dad before he died, so, now I go for Jr. Actually, I like 2 drivers. Dale Jr and anybody that beats a Ford.

~pathwalker~ 03-06-2005 12:01 PM

Hi DancingEagle, or DE (HMM Dale Earnhardt)J/K, anyway, I agree with you and being from Richmond you will understand this.... I was the one that was behind putting on the Memorial for him at Langley Speedway, The azz hole of an owner was like "No, the track's not ready....bla, bla, bla," so I called the news stations in the area and told him that I had and so we got together on the issue of how bad it would be for the track if they didn't put it on. It went on as we planned and if you went to one that night, at the track in Richmond, you will remember that I think it was the coldest night I have ever experienced in this area. Tears literally frozen on peoples faces. We were on channel 13 news, I am sure it is in the archives. We sent poster's with everyones sig. to the family. Anyway enough boring you, thanx 4 posting.

~pathwalker~ 03-06-2005 12:05 PM

Thanx again NK, Keep me updated, ok? :quiet: :lol:

native78 03-19-2005 10:18 PM

Yes, there are race car fans out in the nation.

I was wondering if there was any race fans out in the nation.

~pathwalker~ 03-19-2005 10:37 PM

Thanx

:1905: GEE, I didn't know that, thanx for lettin me know :Voskl1:

suzyq 03-20-2005 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DANCINGEAGLE
I like the man Dale Jr. I liked his dad before he died, so, now I go for Jr. Actually, I like 2 drivers. Dale Jr and anybody that beats a Ford.

The Intimidator was the man!! If it's got a 3 on it - we've got it! I used to only like drag racing because I thought NASCAR was boring, that was until I actually sat down and paid attention to it. It's not just cars going around in a circle. Dale Sr. proved that it was skill and a lot of guts.

My husband met him years ago in Corpus Christi at a bar he had taken some customers to. Actually got to sit and talk to him and said he was down to earth good people.

Anyone that drives his car has got some big shoes to fill and I don't think anyone, with the exception of Jr. will ever be as good as him.

Boogitty Boogitty Boogitty

~pathwalker~ 03-20-2005 03:42 PM

RIP Dale SR.!

Thanx for your opinion, I love both Dale E's, but sad to say...
:driver: with the way JR. has driven in today's race and the past 3 that I don't think he should of switched from Tony E. to his new pit crew boss. He is 27th in the points at the start of today's race and will probably lose a few spots more since he is 2 laps down right now.
BY the way, Dale JR. :dance: beat Edwards in the contest: :heartbeat Who's Nascar's Sexiest Driver :heartbeat and made it to the next level. This weeks choice is between Harvick and Stewart.
Follow the link by clicking on SEXIEST to vote, You got to vote every day as many times as you want if your a TRUE FAN! Here is the link
SEXIEST
as of right now tony stewart is beating "Happy" Harvick by ten% so if ya want Harvick to win, better get in there and vote! Thanks again, ~pathwalker~