Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions read this or else read this or else

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2006, 10:30 PM   #201
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
Savings: 0.00
only when you are with mee youre pretty.
the huzzy cant take care of you, like i do.
suddenly, youre just happy and full of life.
he gets happy cause youre like you were.
when its time to go like a fool i let you go.
shame on me shame on you shame on him

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2006, 01:43 PM   #202
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
to the indian agent who sold indian land to oil companies, logging companies..

its nice to know with every tree they cut down it took a part of your soul. with every ounce of oil they took the center of your brain started to implode.

theres no way to say it, but they ate you like bread. and when you were gone they ate your familys bread.

today the last of your bloodline lives down the road. crazy and unashamed your great great grand daughter is gonna change her ways. so down the road i go.. first im gonna xxxx her, then ill trick her and take whats left of her things. just for ole times sake.

mmm! *injun says* white bread taste good today.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 07-09-2006, 02:34 AM   #203
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
Savings: 1.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
I read your post and you say a lot well.

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 07-09-2006 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: better understanding
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2006, 05:48 PM   #204
were home

2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Creator may your name be honored for its holiness:send your kindom soon.Give us our food day by day. And forgive our sins-for we have forgiven thoses who sinned against us.and do not allow us to be temped. Luke 11 2,4
I wanted to do something that help the cause of life.
you are a bright light in the hand of the Creator I belive he has chosing you and he will honer you..for rebuilding a house he can come to .

and here is one to help John 9,
As he was walking along,he saw a man blind from birth.Master his disciples ask him Why was this man born blind? was it a result of his own sins or those of his parents?
"Neither"Jesus answered ' But to demonstrat the power of God.all of us must quickly carry out the task assigned us by the one who sent me,for there is little time left befor the night falls,and work come to a end But whill Im still in this world I give it my light.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:20 PM   #205
Pow Wow Visitor

lynn14402002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Smile

I Am New Here. Not To Sure Of How To Use These Things. Someone Help?
lynn14402002 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2006, 01:37 AM   #206
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 119,811.65
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn14402002
Go to the Gathering page. In the Chit Chat forum, post this same post and say you are lost. Somebodies will help you find your way around from there!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2006, 08:44 PM   #207
kitozudoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn14402002
thx lynn and 2line for stoppin by. and lynn thx for posting in my thread first.. lol, just dont make it the last.

and to 2L Thx for the words. i appreciate it. very nice.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 07-11-2006, 11:52 PM   #208
were home

Hi Injunboy,
I look forward to see more of your wrighting,last weeking when I found your Thread I I was thinking that you have a great gift,And I hoped to be able to under stand you more.
coming up on your post befor I first posted ,I was very supised at the turn you took in expressing something you saw.
It took me some deep thinking to see what I needed to see.

Thank you for the food for thought.As I had to compear my experance and {simliur name} to your post I was left with a certin amount of shame and have felt slightly rebelous

So even tho I had dealt with those feeling and knew the right responce after prayer.I want to read more to understand you and your gift.that I might rid my self from some erroer
of wrong thinking.

God will do it for me even if I dont understand but I see he working with you in a way that helps people and I thought I just might learn something

About him giveing you honor it is true like a sigent ring up on his finger

It was not easy to speak those words to you at that time . Thank you for responding to every ones comments the way you do. and when the timeing is right for you to post please do.just let it flow...
Old 07-14-2006, 12:51 AM   #209
anies

aniesgray is a jewel in the rough
Hey Injunboy.I wanted to know how you write. I mean your process. Do you write what we see posted on paper or something first or do you just straight write as your posting?

"if you ain't laughin ..you ain't livin."
Carlos Mencia- not for the easily offended.
aniesgray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2006, 12:01 PM   #210
kitozudoto

H is for.. the time i put my fist through the wall because i was angry at you.

H is for.. the guy thats been banging you, today i tightened the laces on my leather boots, buttoned my denim jacket, taped gloves to my fists and waited for him.

H is for.. the sake of my pride and when blacking out on alcohol seemed okay.

H is for.. the look on my face when i just walked away.

H is for your boyfriend, i pulled his tounge and eyeballs because he had the nerve to stand up to mee.

H is for hurt, i was that way until i met the gurl who made it all go away.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 07-26-2006, 10:04 PM   #211
kitozudoto

wanna see what a silver eagle soaring looks like? just jump in my truck with the tiny crack in the windshield. right there above the defroster vents is the coolest thing. one inch wide from wingtip to wingtip i enjoy following my own personal eagle. sometimes in the morning i lean toward the middle and drive in the center of the road. with the windows rolled down its crazy, its lovly, i go into this crazy little world where im following an eagle down a rez road.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 08-01-2006, 12:46 AM   #212
kitozudoto

giving&grieving

<--you go that way and ill go this way-->
its crazy thats what i said to her creator. << it took exactly a buck o nine to realize maybe we werent right for each other anymore >> i shouldnt have put my foot down and maybe she wouldnt have stood her ground. we still had happy times, but little things started to build up between us. then she said something about money. it wasnt what she said or how she said it.. it was just something that made me open my big mouth. << now im alittle confused >> because we love each other, but theres this liine between us. i admit it things got out of control. if theres a way out of this situation let me know. i would give anything because >>i am in love with her<< maybe thats what she needs to hear --> i am in love with her <-- excuse mee one moment creator, theres some words the most beautiful girl in this world needs to hear.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Last edited by injunboy; 08-01-2006 at 12:54 AM.. Reason: something differnt
Old 08-09-2006, 04:48 AM   #213
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
ooooh, yes....
but offer her a 'net' aswell for she needs to feel save. *g*
indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2006, 11:12 PM   #214
kitozudoto

this crazy post is still around.. lol, well i guess i kinda like it.. soo tomorrow maybe ill write something

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 08-22-2006, 04:45 PM   #215
were home

Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
this crazy post is still around.. lol, well i guess i kinda like it.. soo tomorrow maybe ill write something
well then tomorrow, is now yesterday and im still awaiting.....
may you be blessed with writeting something
thank for your time
2line
Old 08-31-2006, 12:59 AM   #216
were home

i saw you move near to me today not sleepy or tryerd,you just moved throught the water to bring thought and yes that old femerlar feeling,just a buck up for me to keep looking deep to my treasur to bring forth the meaning of his love,
Old 09-06-2006, 12:38 AM   #217
kitozudoto

the cool thing about posting here is feedback... lets say you wanna know what i was thinking or what certain words mean or point of view whatever.. ask mee? ill tell. soo read away and post questions here.

thx 2L for the posts. i had to read it like five times but im there. thx again.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 09-06-2006, 02:16 AM   #218
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Good to see you again!
Have a great week!
indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2006, 08:45 AM   #219
were home

k what is buck o nine,thank you

i injoy the way you think and your heart
,i think most ppl have great hearts but
some dont say,
you do.
and i feel a kindred spirit in the timeless flite
with you on these pages,
with your words expressed.
thank you again.

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 09-06-2006 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: more word added ,for more thought i had
Old 09-08-2006, 01:14 PM   #220
kitozudoto

thx all, 2L a buck o nine is just money equaling one dollar and nine cents. a buck o nine sounds better saying one dollar and nine cents... or whatever way you wanna say it. but basically two people get frustrated with each other causing them to argue and finally end it when the they disagree over this buck o nice shes spent.

in a differnt note.. the arrows in the story kinda show their situation... when they pointing away from each other their in a separating mode and finally it ends with the little arrows facing each other.. indicating theyre getting back together.. haha,, it was supposed to be a subliminal thing but dont know if it worked..

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Sponsored Links