Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions read this or else read this or else

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2006, 03:46 PM   #221
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 30,091.23
Savings: 1.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Simple And Forward,nice, You Did Say In Your Earlyer Wrighting Somthing About Money And I All Togrther Miss The Arrows,
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2006, 10:46 PM   #222
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
Savings: 0.00
horse vs vehicle

i found this poem/something beside the road..

she dont know, she dont know, she dont know.

destina is this wild paint horse eating grass beside the
the road. she can just be soo peaceful and unafraid

markham is this rundown chevy pickup with a new
paint job. and thats about as best i can describe myself

markham turned north on US ROUTE 191 from Burnside
Arizona. currently traveling at mile marker 444 at
approximately 5 o clock in the A.M.

and umm, how do i say this? destina steps onto the road.. markham is on his way to another gurl, so he turns off the lights and bamm!! runs her down.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2006, 11:09 PM   #223
were home

2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
i found this poem/something beside the road..

she dont know, she dont know, she dont know.

destina is this wild paint horse eating grass beside the
the road. she can just be soo peaceful and unafraid

markham is this rundown chevy pickup with a new
paint job. and thats about as best i can describe myself

markham turned north on US ROUTE 191 from Burnside
Arizona. currently traveling at mile marker 444 at
approximately 5 o clock in the A.M.

and umm, how do i say this? destina steps onto the road.. markham is on his way to another gurl, so he turns off the lights and bamm!! runs her down.
umm uhmmm uhmm
sound like the poem love them and leave them dead lol
oooo and 444 the number of well you know what that number is
umm uhmm uhmm
Old 10-08-2006, 04:30 PM   #224
were home

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan
umm uhmmm uhmm
sound like the poem love them and leave them dead lol
oooo and 444 the number of well you know what that number is
umm uhmm uhmm
ok why did markham run down the horse?
to move on to a nother girl becouse the horse knew or becouse the horse trusted him anuff to step out in to the road maybe not any of these things mabe he just hated too much and wanted to see the horse dead,and realy did not need a reason.but becouse thats who he is
Old 10-09-2006, 07:17 PM   #225
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
markham is this silver tounged individual who preys on gurls. when hes used them up he moves on.. leaving the gurl destroyed..?

i guess gurls can be oblivious sometimes.

somehow thats what all that is supposed to mean.. it takes a couple of readings to get it i guess

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 10-09-2006, 09:47 PM   #226
were home

Quote:
markham is this silver tounged individual who preys on gurls. when hes used them up he moves on.. leaving the gurl destroyed..?

i guess gurls can be oblivious sometimes.

somehow thats what all that is supposed to mean.. it takes a couple of readings to get it i guess
thank for resposning to my ?

yea we could talk on all the trips that have happend in the human game that is always played but there are some true preders out there, its hard to see somthing you dont understand, like what the blleep do we know,
there is wrong and right
the horse in the poem just was wild and so calm two diffren ways to be,she was still whole,his love had not changes her, but he needed to hurt her to be free of her to move as the poem goes on.....and by his determation he knew where to find her and at what time

as i read your stuff im feeling all good then bane in the chest
your last poem has been turned over to thought for a few weeks
and i hope the horse getts up and kicks his a$$ she a horse and hes got it comming.
im just a humen bean yep i spelled it like that on purpose,who wants the right to win in the end.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:34 AM   #227
kitozudoto

the first thing im gonna do after i finish my new arrow is show the world. and so that day came and he climbed to the top of the canyon. overlooking the fields below he raised his new arrow high into the sky. right about then, the ledge he was standing on gave way and the arrow sailed high into the sky. his butt hit the edge and he slid on down. falling along the canyon wall all he thought of was himself. for the next few moments it was all about him. so for a brief second when he slammed into a juniper tree he thought o my god im falling. and he thought of his mother and sister oh what good times we had. and now time was standing still as he remembered his family. and then, boom a rock ledge! ahhhhh he says. im gonna change my ways.. im not a boy anymore im a man! and then slammm!! he finally hit the ground. i made it he says.. im alive..!! yess im hurt creator but im alive.. then, his arrow while all this was going on curved upward and then followed its maker into the ground.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 10-20-2006, 03:56 PM   #228
kitozudoto

hi, got a story or just something to share. share it here.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 10-20-2006, 10:29 PM   #229
were home

cats i love cats the same line has been living around here for years,the first cat was resqued from the hood witch after she moved and the cat need inter healing when she had her next litter of kittens
my spirit told me to sing to her, i did all the songs i knew and went throuh some healing for my self too.
but she death rattled anyway and i knew it would be soon
i put her in a box and brought her in side, i dont know why i brought her inside but i did ,
the kids follow me in and i put the box with the cat in it on the coffie table and sat down to tell the kids i could not save her, that her heart was to hurt for what ever had happend to her for her to live and she dieing,
well just about the time i finish tell the kids that , the cat jumps out of the box and wobbles off, and lived to care for her kittens. who now have disents running arount the hood. good story but it dont end there.

cats have kitten every year. thay live fearel and some come around when its gets cold .
we know them and have giving them name one is called hissyfit, and oreio,and phaches.and yellow now on most days i dont see them at all
we have fields all around. so we dont ever have mice in house so it s happy deal for most of the cats and me .

now the touble, next door she hates cats, 12 year we live in peace of quite. now she telling no cat or unrest between us. humm
she does not know the gift of these cats who have lived in good will with us for all these years.
well maybe they know she does not like them becouse everynow and again one of the cats cra2 on her frount porch, i offerd to clean her rug and i power washed it today,
her husban told her "dont have a problem with her" and i told the intrperter that i would do as her husban thought.
and we spoke just today , and he said two cat were anuff.
my heart is breaking.

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 10-20-2006 at 11:58 PM..
Old 11-02-2006, 07:44 PM   #230
kitozudoto

my response to her reaction

west of coyote canyon new mexico mile marker 12 high on the plateau at approximately 7000 elevation i made a left turn into the bushes.. i knew if i kept on going i would just drive myself crazy. so, i pulled my car into the sage brush and just did little circles in my chitty.. yeah, i just drove in little circles.. and in my mind i took my bitterness that i had in mee and i just swallowed it. then i took my frustrations and put them in my little imaginary box and for kicks i put a bow on it. and last, i took my disappointment and rolled it into a little ball and together i buried these things deep in the back of my mind. ahh the pressure was gone. if i turned around and actually did some talking in the end we would just start arguing and the problems would just get bigger.. pretty soon theyd be soo big that i couldnt handle them anymore and it would get the best of mee. man that woman sure knows how to get to mee. so the plan was simple just get into my car and drive my butt back to arizona.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 11-04-2006, 09:14 AM   #231
were home

cats up date

well it a new twist on words by next door ppl took my words to say somthing i was not intending to say. i will do as your husban thinks,hummm
now mrs next door is worryed that husban might ask me for husban rights lol and she dont want to leave him at home when she leaves,
new to me, anyway to keep the cats as they are i just dont do as he thinks .... a simpal twist of words and the cats stay.
Thank You Creator from showing me the way.

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 11-04-2006 at 09:24 AM..
Old 11-07-2006, 01:21 AM   #232
kitozudoto

super bowl XXXXX and there i am centerfield 50 yard line in the opening ceremony, and just top things off im holding the american flag with the marine color guard..

this blonde country singer is bringing down the house with her star spangled banner, and alittle over 50 bizillion people are looking at mee holding this flag.

suddenly in the dome theres a huge wind that blows through from north to south.. up and over the goal in the end zone i could just see this breeze. there was hair flying and lights start to swing back in forth, a big gasp of air goes through the air as one by one the color guard loses their step..

first the armed guard loses his cover and things are alright. then a few seconds pass and he takes a step.. holay crap! then to my right the other guard leans forward willing himself to stay up right.. the flag is blowing hard causing little tiny crisp snaps that only i can hear.

i looked forward and then i looked all around.. i could just see everybody with their eyes on mee. i tightened every muscle in my dress blues and strained through my white gloves unto the wooden post that held this flag. ahh yess the flag. the wood was arched forward as i struggled to pull it back. very disticnctly i heard sounds from that flag ill probably never hear again.

so, how did i do it? first of all there was no doubt i was gonna do this.. because i seen this before. long time ago some dork back on the rez climbed up on the highest rocks at the entrance to the rez.. up on top, this large cedar pole held an american flag. that was my inspiration in this whole mess. i slowly backed out of this world and thought of that flag blowing in wind back at the rez. thank you dork. you just made my day.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 11-21-2006, 01:45 AM   #233
kitozudoto

my soap opera

three o clock sunday morning the phone rings..

hi its mee, she says.

hi, is everything okay?

yes, i just want to say im so im love with you.

long pause

we broke up three months ago.. because you
wanted to date somebody your own age.

i been in love with you ever since. i am in love
with you, im in love with you, im in love with you
i am im love with you, i am in love with you. i am
soo in love with you. i am sooo in love with you..

somewhere during her i love you rant i could just
picture her leaning against the headboard in her
maroon shorts with a reading light shining on
her long brown hair thinking about mee.

hmmm, should i or shouldnt i..?

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 11-23-2006, 12:11 AM   #234
kitozudoto

dreaming of spring
44 miles outta nowhere is peacefulness and stillness. above me theres a big beautiful sky and below me beautiful rocks. after chasing my tail in the city its nice to find myself in my own place. this place is this rock. and this rock is part of a big red mesa. around noon the sun lights up everything as far as the eye can see. i dreamed, actually all those things that made me who i am today right here. four o clock came and the sun danced in and out of the clouds. i knew the story i seen it a thousand times.. the clouds are gonna build up and the wind is just gonna chase it away. but today was differnt. today was rain. so i sat there excited to see the rain come. little by little the temperature got alittle colder and then the winds came. sometimes the world is a stage and it likes to put on a show. so i watched. after all these days im still amazed by what it takes to make the first rain.

crack! boom!.

and there it is, the message is clear. winters over and spring has just begun. the thunder goes roaring over. the shows over and time for mee to go.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 11-25-2006, 12:55 PM   #235
kitozudoto

the perfect man.
so you see him and your like hmm?, maybe stars start
flying and you get all weak. maybe hes the one.? maybe,

but how do you know?

all that other stuff is just stuff. one day youll hear him
pray and hell paint a picture with these words. listen
to these words because it paints a picture for you to
see.. what hes says, how he feels, will create this
mental image in your mind and most importantly it has
to match your own little picture of how you see
things and what you really want.

if you dont have to wait for the words next time and
he just takes you to this happy place.. by all means.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Last edited by injunboy; 11-25-2006 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 11-25-2006, 01:11 PM   #236
were home

Quote:
the perfect man.
so you see him and your like hmm?, maybe stars start
flying and you get all weak. maybe hes the one.? maybe,

but how do you know?

all that other stuff is just stuff. one day youll hear him
pray and hell paint a picture with these words. listen
to these words because it paints a picture for you to
see.. what hes says, how he feels, will create this
mental image in your mind and most importantly it has
to match your own little picture of how you see
things and what you really want.

if you dont have to wait for the words next time and
he just takes you to this happy place.. by all means.
your are amazing ....
i always have a deam when i meet a man who might be the one, the creator shows me what it could be like together with him i have have three such dreams i dont know why the creator loves me so much but he does...
and how did you know?
oh my i should add dreams are our own percipion of life
and for the furchur we make it to day,and step in to it tomarrow.but alast im still alone lol
humum lol
thanking you creator for showing me a way and not letting me walk in the dark.and thank you for the ppl you bring near to walk with...

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 11-25-2006 at 01:49 PM..
Old 12-03-2006, 01:31 PM   #237
kitozudoto

the other night i seen this tiny dot, and from what i could tell it was surrounded by darkness. so naturally i thought of you. i guess it kinda represented that after all this time i still know you.

and then there was this black dress. from just below the knee to the top of the shoulders it was just black. for the life of me i wish i would say something because i know now that it means something.

but you know were differnt now, things are differnt. and for me to go up to you and say i seen the black dress again. well it would be serious but it would be funney. and so thats why i cant do it. this is my way of telling you what i seen.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 12-03-2006, 01:41 PM   #238
were home

Quote:
the other night i seen this tiny dot, and from what i could tell it was surrounded by darkness. so naturally i thought of you. i guess it kinda represented that after all this time i still know you.

and then there was this black dress. from just below the knee to the top of the shoulders it was just black. for the life of me i wish i would say something because i know now that it means something.

but you know were differnt now, things are differnt. and for me to go up to you and say i seen the black dress again. well it would be serious but it would be funney. and so thats why i cant do it. this is my way of telling you what i seen.
i wish you would tell...
Old 12-03-2006, 02:24 PM   #239
were home

fainting spell,
my one and only night as a black jack dealer,thay told me to where black with a white blouse, well i was popping the first three buttons so i wore a black sleaves
less shirt under the white blouse my skirt just stoped at ne knees with black boots from the knees down, ppl stoped to look as i walk by to my table i was to work at the nexted three hrs. two woman younger than i were frist to put down chips pretty beuity not fading yet still in blume, next came two women in the golden years with thier husbands neer the woman of power those two, than a husban of one of the first young wonen joined , it was ovicious that i cound not count the cards so thay helped and we played , the nosie in the room was loud we worked in hand singles most of the time .
someone offerd me some ice tea i sipped on it a few times
around 10;oo some one offer me a break and i took a walk outside and sat down under the sky and thought how fun this would be over the nexter few week but i felt sad for you poor kids thay would be left at home and without antthing nice happing for them and then i thought of my indian culchur and how far away from it i would be if i stayed with this game, i wanted to go home then i wanted my solfboots i wanted my kids i did not want to do this any moreand i wanted ARTY AND SOLF SWEET KIND MAN but he dont know it that i want to be helded in his arms,well i went to the ladies room and it was so hot in there i spoak to a nother dealer she tolk me next time wear better shoes and we left to our own way then i go in side the pit boss is yelling at the dealer who gave me a breake and puts me back on the table i get the hand dealt and start to feel faint really i look up to the spirit and ask what is happing the room is roring i need to sit down and i feelmy self slipping in to my own world and i can walk now and ppl say your so pale i say i know thay did not get the joke
the goldenager woman and i hold eye for a sec and i tell her yes and she goes to get that pit boss , hes gets thaere fast and say somthing i cant rember i ask where is he nerst door and finily he takes my hand to help me walk out.i sit down out side off the porch and ask Jesus to help me and throw up three times just water and the pit boss is talking to me he whole time asking me if i dreank somthing did i eat but never leaving the doorway
ihes says to me you need to be out side dont you i feeling much better and tell him yes and would he plesae bring me my coat and i would leave now he said no you stay there and when you can you come and get your coat and then you caaan leve, hump i think k i say...after a few more mim i stand up 20 mim had pass in all, i feel a little week but back to my self. i open the door and walk passed the table i had beening working at i smile and wave and say faint spell and keep going i cross the large room the keriokey singers are singing deltla dawn sad but true for me the faded rose of days gone by waiting for the house in the sky i always liked that one but to here it after this happing i felt tuff,but i walked on and gotmy new coat that the boss have bought me so i would not wear my shaw to his big money parties,and he let me know that i was pd in full withthe coat,and i walk more to my car and drive back to my home 35mi down the road
when i get home i dicided i not wearing that black dress any more.and i kick of hoes hard heeld boots and pull on my sofl boots and round up rachel cural up on my couch and breath a long breath out and wounder what in the hell just had happen at the big ppl party.humm but im through with that black dress 47 and over it.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:30 PM   #240
kitozudoto

thx for sharing 2L.

if anybody else wants to share feel free.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Sponsored Links