Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions read this or else read this or else

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2005, 06:55 PM   #21
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
Savings: 0.00
a born and bred navajo woman dressed elegantly to confront a well known medicine man. she didnt bring a bible instead she held tightly her belief in one hand and confidence in the other. point blank she was gonna bring the gospel and save this mans soul. try not to appear fanitical or staunch she thought. she paused for a moment, took a breath and entered. greetings were exchanged and they sat down. i want you to put down your corn pollen and become a christian. your prayers and ceremonies are fake, come to god and all your prayers will be answered. a long pause followed her statement. "i broke through and made an impact on this mans life" she thought. "oh boy, one of those" he said to himself then answered. it wouldnt be impossible for me to walk away, right now or anytime. but you see my bellybutton is buried in our families cornfield. im a part of everything here. if i did put away the pollen and moved on, that would be impossible. there is pollen everytwhere. all across navajoland even downtown new york city. i cant abandon something that surrounds me. the clash was over. she went her way and he went his.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2005, 06:57 PM   #22
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
mila, she was either a crack or a seam in every ndn's mans heart. one revolution. thats what my heart did some friday night. to be continued...
so i said a prayer when i met her, because strangely thats what i felt like doing. she just smiled and wrapped her legs around me...

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 02-25-2005, 05:00 PM   #23
kitozudoto

zhinney zhinney coco beh, zhinney zhinney coco beh

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 03-03-2005, 02:06 AM   #24
kitozudoto

you dont have to tell mee.. i
already know.. i said to
myself.. i turned , then i
ran.. first i seen the road
then X XXXX her.. i
repeated over and over, as
XX(well you know..) i know
what i said, you dont have
to tell mee..

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 03-03-2005, 02:17 AM   #25
kitozudoto

the birches burned blue while silver strings filled the air. *this is my mind wondering* soo there i was with snow falling at my feet. there the snow was filling the trees. there the trees were doing their thing. this has nothing to do with you, its more about mee. theres somethings i wanted to say. theres things i should have said. you know how the past is? theres things i wish you heard. the cedar burned red while stars filled the air. so there i was in a relationship. and there you were waiting for me. and there these words are waiting to be heard. just know i drove days, i spent hours, i did things *these things* were all about you. but that was the past and im sure youre long gone. i know that if we ever, you know, things woulda been, you know. nowadays, i moved on and *sometimes* i miss you...

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 03-03-2005, 02:33 AM   #26
kitozudoto

one times two times the thought crossed her mind. then she did it. i dont need to be ndn no more. she packed her stuff and slammed the door. maybe three times four times is finally when she found the city she was looking for. she didnt know it but thats when it all started. it wasnt long before the pictures went up (the ndn pictures that is) yeah sure - no lies, there was a rug on the floor. a real fake feather by the door. maybe five times six times, maybe more, they got rearranged. first this way, hmmm then that way, blah blah blah you get the picture. anyways, back home her mom was pacing the floor. during dinner time she made sure to make just alittle more. seven times eight times she prayed for her little gurl. still the gurl ran and ran, then it happened. her ndn blood got stretched to the thinnest of thin. in the most outrageous rubber band effect known to man! she got jerked back home again, maybe nine times ten times she knocked and then waited for her ma to open the door....

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 03-03-2005, 02:37 AM   #27
kitozudoto

lovely, lovely
my little forest fire in heels

*to be continued*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 03-15-2005, 02:28 PM   #28
kitozudoto

and soo it was...
and so it was, i said holding back
tears, i laughed - then i cried. i walked
then i ran. my life in this hand pride in the other
i thought i heard myself say then pray im gonna
be alright, starting tonight starting xoday

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 03-15-2005, 02:34 PM   #29
kitozudoto

i was dreaming when i drew this soo excuse mee if you
dont understand. you see this is not just any
picture it shows who i am... imagine
a feather flying way up high and
just look at me im something
im nothing im something
excuse me im just
xxxxxxxx once
again

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 03-15-2005, 02:45 PM   #30
kitozudoto

the horizon. it didnt stop mee.
when the land ended
and there was nothing but waves
i just kept on going

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 03-15-2005, 03:08 PM   #31
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,162.00
Savings: 569.25
oooh! a poet. Sexy!!

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2005, 10:33 PM   #32
kitozudoto

youre a bad man she says. i bit my lip
youre a bad man she says. i bit my lip and the sun went down
and so on, and so on i says.
then i took some steps.
then i took some steps.
some for me some for you

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 03-23-2005, 11:38 PM   #33
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
I wish I were a god, and everyone worshipped my glory.
I am a god and everyone worships my glory
Then why do I feel so empty?
My wish has been fulfilled.
Why am I still empty?
-DeusExMachina

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
Old 03-23-2005, 11:40 PM   #34
Grass Dance Bum

crow_reza is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Old 03-23-2005, 11:40 PM   #35
Grass Dance Bum

crow_reza is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
a born and bred navajo woman dressed elegantly to confront a well known medicine man. she didnt bring a bible instead she held tightly her belief in one hand and confidence in the other. point blank she was gonna bring the gospel and save this mans soul. try not to appear fanitical or staunch she thought. she paused for a moment, took a breath and entered. greetings were exchanged and they sat down. i want you to put down your corn pollen and become a christian. your prayers and ceremonies are fake, come to god and all your prayers will be answered. a long pause followed her statement. "i broke through and made an impact on this mans life" she thought. "oh boy, one of those" he said to himself then answered. it wouldnt be impossible for me to walk away, right now or anytime. but you see my bellybutton is buried in our families cornfield. im a part of everything here. if i did put away the pollen and moved on, that would be impossible. there is pollen everytwhere. all across navajoland even downtown new york city. i cant abandon something that surrounds me. the clash was over. she went her way and he went his.

Is that it............? Dammit!!! LOL, no jus' messin. This wuz a goot story, but I want more.............lol. I want more frum this story, u should make a part deuce!!
Old 03-23-2005, 11:41 PM   #36
Divine Scientific Genius

Today I did a bad thing, but nobody knows.
I keep it to myself, i Horde it like a gem.
I hold it in my very center, like a lump of coal, a living lump of coal, and it grows and fills me.
I am that lump of coal.
Burn me up and take comfort in the heat.

Old 03-23-2005, 11:44 PM   #37
Divine Scientific Genius

Intelligence is not all it's cracked up to be she says.
I'm in mensa and I'm an idiot. An idiot with a 180 I.Q.
she says and then blows all of those powerful brains all over the wall.

Old 03-23-2005, 11:44 PM   #38
Divine Scientific Genius

Nihilistic enough for you?

Old 04-13-2005, 10:19 PM   #39
Divine Scientific Genius

no more?

Old 04-14-2005, 11:42 AM   #40
kitozudoto

yeah i been busy and all.... i seen your rants thread and will rant about something today. i neeed a point and a point of view. maybe some inspiration other than that....lol things are going great...

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Sponsored Links