Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions read this or else read this or else

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2005, 12:45 PM   #81
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
Savings: 0.00
'way beyond my horizon' she said whatever
that meant. you're blocking my view of it
i said. *still unsure of this thing* its a
wonder how these things can come together

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2005, 05:22 PM   #82
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
a conversation with metaphor man

hey look at that cloud what do you see?

i see a buffalo charging. with his head down and snow flying. theres steam rising and about a foot of snow on the ground. everything around this spectaular event is silent. theyre watching in awe as he turns and faces the wind, looks and with one final death run is gonna kill whatevers fighting him. you can see it in his eyes the buffalo isnt gonna rest and let this thing get the best of him.

look at that cloud what do you see?

i see a docile cloud. yesterday maybe another day i dont know this cloud collided with a mountain. the mountain says 'you clouds are all the same' the cloud says 'youre in my way old man'. so they get it on. the cloud showed its might first thunder then lightening faking left then right. the mountain just stood there.with one final leap of faith the cloud reached for the sky, moments turned into seconds, seconds turned into years. this has been happening for centuries. pretty soon the cloud will begin to tear, the rain will fall on the mountain. the cloud now empty will move on...mountains never lose..

i see one of the most beautiful things i ever seen. a young boy, a young horse racing across a plain. the boy envisions his mother, his grandmother and his elders. 'im doing this for them' he says as he clutches an eagle staff in his hand. its a battle between the land the horse and man. first the boy whips and kicks the horse until theyre almost gliding across the land. there were fences, there were trenches, deep arroyos and brushes that could swallow a man. the boy pulled on his reins and yelled whoa! the horse said 'hell no lets go' the land threw everything at them. then, at a small pond the creator listened to this little man. 'creator' he says 'im doing this for my dad, he went to vietnam and came back a differnt man. were having a ceremony for him. carrying this stick for him is all i can do. if you could bless him and bring his mind back it would make our family better. hes your servant and works for you.' with sweat pouring off his horse and his own sweat coming down his nose he climbed aboard and said 'lets go!'
when you look at clouds what do you see?

mee, i just see clouds...but thats a differnt story

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 05-31-2005, 01:43 PM   #83
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
LOVE it!

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2005, 02:06 PM   #84
kitozudoto

after a night in a NAC meeting i sez...'you look good next to the morning star'. she smiled and sez ' you had to much peyote' maybe, but thats how i feel. it was clear, she was there to ease away all the things i wish would go away. last night i didnt really have to pray instead i sang and had fun. i let the fire know i was thankful, but i remember not really praying. i seen when we were young. we layed under these stars and she told mee all our future plans. alot was said and somethings got done. *we made our little girl* once upon a time i used to watch my wife dance, now i watch my little gurl. in many ways shes followed her mothers ways. probably someday some freak will make this beautiful girl smile. theyll start their lives and go on their way. mee, ill probably get mad and say things i didnt mean to say. my wife shell say 'we were that way'
alot of things still had to be done. we had to bring in the morning water and sing a morning song. she grabs my hand, looks around and says 'so do you want a boy or a gurl?' i dont know how, but she got even more beautiful. like all stupified indians i says ' you mean..., yer?' 'yess!' shes says. moments like these are why im the happiest man in the world. i let the breeze whip around the tipi flow through her hair and sail away. i let the sun paint the sky and light up her smile. i watched the moon say goodbye and sunrays part the sky. 'a boy' i says. today everything is beautiful.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 05-31-2005, 02:17 PM   #85
kitozudoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
LOVE it!
feel free to add your own image to the story. or anybody else for that matter.. ready set go!!

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 05-31-2005, 03:20 PM   #86
Pow Wow Mama

txsndn7 is a glorious beacon of light
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
a conversation with metaphor man

hey look at that cloud what do you see?

i see a buffalo charging. with his head down and snow flying. theres steam rising and about a foot of snow on the ground. everything around this spectaular event is silent. theyre watching in awe as he turns and faces the wind, looks and with one final death run is gonna kill whatevers fighting him. you can see it in his eyes the buffalo isnt gonna rest and let this thing get the best of him.

i see a docile cloud. yesterday maybe another day i dont know this cloud collided with a mountain. the mountain says 'you clouds are all the same' the cloud says 'youre in my way old man'. so they get it on. the cloud showed its might first thunder then lightening faking left then right. the mountain just stood there.with one final leap of faith the cloud reached for the sky, moments turned into seconds, seconds turned into years. this has been happening for centuries. pretty soon the cloud will begin to tear, the rain will fall on the mountain. the cloud now empty will move on...mountains never lose..

i see one of the most beautiful things i ever seen. a young boy, a young horse racing across a plain. the boy envisions his mother, his grandmother and his elders. 'im doing this for them' he says as he clutches an eagle staff in his hand. its a battle between the land the horse and man. first the boy whips and kicks the horse until theyre almost gliding across the land. there were fences, there were trenches, deep arroyos and brushes that could swallow a man. the boy pulled on his reins and yelled whoa! the horse said 'hell no lets go' the land threw everything at them. then, at a small pond the creator listened to this little man. 'creator' he says 'im doing this for my dad, he went to vietnam and came back a differnt man. were having a ceremony for him. carrying this stick for him is all i can do. if you could bless him and bring his mind back it would make our family better. hes your servant and works for you.' with sweat pouring off his horse and his own sweat coming down his nose he climbed aboard and said 'lets go!'
when you look at clouds what do you see?

mee, i just see clouds...but thats a differnt story
Dude,
Your are sooo deep. Keep it coming!!!!
txsndn7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2005, 03:25 PM   #87
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
feel free to add your own image to the story. or anybody else for that matter.. ready set go!!
I like when the clouds come down and mingle with earth, where does earth end and heaven and sky begin? They call it fog, I call it mystical.

Last edited by ~pathwalker~; 05-31-2005 at 03:35 PM..
Old 06-02-2005, 09:33 AM   #88
PowWows.com Addicts

I wrote this at age 16, just found it the other day and thought I would share it with you.

I think about you all the time
and it always makes me smile.
Though it also tends to make me sad,
because it sure has been awhile...

You mean so very much to me,
I dont know what to do...
My life seems so empty
when it isnt filled with you!

It was to my father.

Old 06-03-2005, 06:09 PM   #89
beader and grandmother

thunderbirdwoman is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 200.00
Quote:
tomorrow it all begins. im gonna start writing some junk in here for you all to read. feel free to respond in any way. its kinda like a journal and a place for me to write. so starting weds. come back.
thunderbirdwoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2005, 06:11 PM   #90
beader and grandmother

Talking

thats some deep thinking going on there but i read it smiled laughed and did some remembering of my own
Old 06-03-2005, 11:56 PM   #91
PowWows.com Addicts

Hello there Thunderbirdwoman, welcome to the site. Enjoy posting. Lots of good peeps here. Your name is very long, may I call you TBW? You may call me Path or I prefer PW. Maybe You will post an introduction. If you do I will see ya around. Bye, ~PW~

Old 06-04-2005, 03:22 PM   #92
PowWows.com Addicts

Smile What do you see in this cloud picture?

Pretty cool innit?

Old 06-05-2005, 09:25 PM   #93
beader and grandmother

hello pw i just recieved your thread so to speak. nice to see your pictures and the quotes all inspiring. me i just sit here and bead while the clouds go by. i live for the pow wow trail i feel those drums calling me every summer and in the winter they inspire me in my crafts see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2005, 10:49 PM   #94
PowWows.com Addicts

Old 06-07-2005, 12:54 AM   #95
kitozudoto

thx BTW, youre welcome to write stories and whatever here.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 06-09-2005, 10:29 AM   #96
kitozudoto

NDN NIGHTS

wife do you remember when we first made love?

husband i was only pretending to be in love that night

w o yeah right!, you were all *i promise you this,ill never do that*

h ha funney, you were like *how many kids should we have*

w no, no i was talkin about little goats

h your family dont own goats and remember what happens when you eat them

w well they taste funney, mr i can only handle 2 cans of coors light

h hey sho, thats why i married you.. youre funney

w yeah that, my stew and frybread, and these legs

h ummm yum i was just glad you didnt end up lookin like your mom

w gee thats mean, i wonder if they still do it?

h okay thats just wrong, i dont have to pretend anymore - *i lo.. *

w are you *feelin somehow* haha cause youre givin me that look

h o man, and what look is that?

w that, im gonna crawl on top and be inside you in a minute look

h theres a look for that? besides you know you want it

w tonight, i want it like we were sixteen again

h shall i sneak out the window and run home again?

w okay aye, this time take your own socks

h im crawlin

w bring it big man

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 06-11-2005, 10:39 AM   #97
kitozudoto

i remember december...
i left my wife standing in the doorway of our home as i walked in the snow. naked as hell we had this bright idea to shake a tree full of snow. its a ritual the old people speak of but somehow never do. 'itll keep you lookin young' they say. to me, old people still look old, but they remember the dammdest things. me i remember december as a whole, them, they remember the last big snow. *i gotta do this, i dont wanna get old* i kept telling myself as i put one foot in front of the other. damm these trees why are they soo far away? i think ill plant a couple just outside my door. so next year when im younger i wont have very far to go. *oh please just be a man* soo i picked the biggest tree grabbed a branch and didnt let go. i shook it. i shook it for whatever it was worth. i wasnt thinking about my bills, my little gurl or my wife waiting naked at home. i was thinking how is this snow gonna keep me from gettin old? maybe its an old in-law joke disguised as a ritual. maybe theyre standing in the window sippin coffee laughing at mee. maybe theyre proud of mee. maybe im gonna be the first old navajo to not look old. so i focused, i focused like a wolf following a trail, i focused like geronimo with mexicans on his tail. i shook it until my knees were covered with snow. then i knew i was done. to whoever was looking.. my in-laws, the creator and everyone else in between. just know, i did this to stay young.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 06-11-2005, 01:22 PM   #98
Hola!

kgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
kgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,959.01
Injunboy I love your writings, why don't you start up a blog or somethin?
Old 06-11-2005, 07:47 PM   #99
kitozudoto

theres alot of creative people into blogs and theyre alot that aint into it....lol *mee i aint into it.* i want to get interested but i cant muster up the energy to waste into it. im happy writing for whoever here. word does get around and i recieve comments here and there. im happy with that. if i got into blogs then id really get into it pro style. but i dont see it happening sometime soon. if i seen some good examples that would get me started. sooo iff you know anybody let me know.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 06-12-2005, 04:03 AM   #100
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thx BTW, youre welcome to write stories and whatever here.

Good reads...

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links