Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions read this or else read this or else

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2005, 02:43 PM   #141
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
Savings: 0.00
dumbfounded i stood and looked at the morning sky. it was my lesson in humility. all if my life i want to be this humble. i like this feeling of being naked, embarrased, and stupid at the same time. im almost all situations i want to look at the world from this point of view. this glorious sky served a purpose and youd never guessed what it was for.

with fierce intent, the creator will burn up the morning sky. plain and simple. to show his love for our people and to send us a message he will absolutely positively set fire to our atmosphere.

it is designed to inform the indian nations, your warriors are gonna be fighting in a war today. bless their souls, but some of them might not make it through the day. by burning everything, i have shown you what they are gonna see and feel today. it is also representative of how big and important this battle is. mothers, daughters, grandmothers and warriors who couldnt make it today take sometime and say a few words.

for me, i build a small fire, offer some cedar, pray in some old fashioned way.

because at one point, i was in the fire.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2005, 01:16 PM   #142
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2005, 03:49 PM   #143
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
let me just say it - i wasnt the
one to come to for sympathy,

theres correctness, wrongness
and rightness, somethingness

some things i had to feel

all those things that have
differences. im thinking past that
to nothingness.

which is how i feel for you.

diamonds in the sky youre
gonna cry cry cry

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 08-30-2005, 08:25 PM   #144
Tiny Tot Dancer

coastee is just really nice
With all due respect........................

are you a poet or a story writer? Your words are beuatiful but I think you might have a hard time making a decision on which one to choose. I don't want to offend you but I read your words and I feel like I'm in a tornado, or better yet on a rollercoaster ride. I like that feeling though.
coastee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2005, 11:21 AM   #145
kitozudoto

no im not a poet or a writer. i write here for entertainment. and when i actually write on paper i do it freestyle one word and one phrase at a time. i pick a direction and use words to connect to get to where i wanna go and how i wannna say it. its kinda that simple.

lol sometimes it comes off good and other times its like*what the hell is that guy smoking*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 08-31-2005, 11:41 AM   #146
kitozudoto

how come youre leaving? how come youre treating mee this way? silently, with my lips, i mouthed the words 'because you dont love mee.'

lets analyze that, this is mee. i dont have anything to lose. i left my friends and family. i stopped listening to everybody but you. no scratch that. it was more that that. you had complete control. i wasnt even mee. you never seen mee. *accidently you fell in love with mee* those words ill never forget the night we met. the same ole, same ole got harder and harder until we were just two people. i couldnt stay i had to leave. twenty times i walked out the door pretending to leave. little by little the further i got i could hear you giving mee that sympathy trip. "how come youre leaving baby?" i could hear those angry words disguised like you were unaware. you knew i would do what i could to make you happy. "how come youre leaving?" you have some nerve. that isnt gonna work anymore. you dont even deserve to hear my answer. maybe because i cant tell you. maybe because ill just run back. maybe because i dont want you to know. maybe its all of those. thats the end.

when i left. my heart hit the floor. how can
i love you, but you dont love mee.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 09-02-2005, 03:39 AM   #147
Tiny Tot Dancer

coastee is just really nice
Wink

If you spoke purty words like that to me I would never leave you
coastee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2005, 02:49 PM   #148
kitozudoto

my uncles story

after my brother died
i think i kinda lost it
and i went alittle crazy

by losing it i mean i
was drunk for eight years.

by going crazy i mean
i beat my wife and i
didnt listen to anybody

after all that you can find
yourself dying by a bush,
or walk through your familys
front door and be the man
they knew you could be.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Last edited by injunboy; 09-03-2005 at 02:52 PM..
Old 09-05-2005, 02:39 PM   #149
Junior Dancer

Blue Poet is just really nice
Smooth as satin, sinew hard and firm

intertwined amidst the tumbled sheets of white

Soft sighs and pleasure floating through the night

Gentle touch and squeeze of finger tips

sending jolts of rapture singing through the veins

The taste, the scent of warm skin and flowing hair

my lover comes to me at night in dreams

of longing, never ending

A kiss, a touch of promise yet to come

a fullness, joy and taking flight

of soul and body one this night.
Blue Poet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2005, 02:55 PM   #150
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Poet

of longing, never ending

(im glad you like it here!)

Old 09-05-2005, 03:00 PM   #151
Junior Dancer

Thank you, PW; thanks for the directions :)
Old 09-05-2005, 08:33 PM   #152
kitozudoto

welcome aboard blue poet..! sounds like we got somebody that knows what theyre doing..lol *hey guys we hooked one*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 09-05-2005, 09:25 PM   #153
Junior Dancer

Wink

Anytime Man, anytime!
Old 09-06-2005, 12:33 AM   #154
PowWows.com Addicts

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
welcome aboard blue poet..! sounds like we got somebody that knows what theyre doing..lol *hey guys we hooked one*
I found her, I found her!

Old 09-06-2005, 02:16 AM   #155
Junior Dancer

Wink

Yes, my dear, you did!
Old 09-06-2005, 02:32 AM   #156
Warrior Woman

biggurlbrain is just really nice
smoooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Poet

of longing, never ending

did u write this? r u married? r u a guy? will u marry me?
Old 09-06-2005, 02:49 AM   #157
PowWows.com Addicts

jones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 52.32
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggurlbrain
DANG BGB! Is that all it takes?
jones is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2005, 03:07 AM   #158
Warrior Woman

biggurlbrain is just really nice
no

but it aint everyday u come across talent like this
and the poet is still alive! lol
Old 09-06-2005, 03:29 AM   #159
PowWows.com Addicts

jones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 52.32
Quote:
but it aint everyday u come across talent like this
and the poet is still alive! lol

I sit here all untalented...
jones is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2005, 10:15 AM   #160
Junior Dancer

Red face

Quote:
Yes, I wrote this. Thank you very much for the compliments.
Sponsored Links