Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions read this or else read this or else

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2005, 09:43 AM   #161
Warrior Woman

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
biggurlbrain is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Opps, sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jones
I sit here all untalented...
Jones you're nice too.
Old 09-06-2005, 09:46 AM   #162
Warrior Woman

Unhappy i take it you're a

chick, blue poet. lol
Old 09-06-2005, 12:14 PM   #163
Junior Dancer

Blue Poet is just really nice
:) sorry to disappoint....
Blue Poet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2005, 02:46 PM   #164
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
okay, okay dont distract him, the man needs to write.. lol

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2005, 02:54 PM   #165
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
if you see a grey quarter horse flying over a hill with a girl on top. send her back shes all mine.
if you see her grining from ear to ear and her 3 foot ponytail flying in the air. chase her back cause the kids are crying.

haha, pssh! i wish.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 09-06-2005, 03:05 PM   #166
Junior Dancer

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
if you see a grey quarter horse flying over a hill with a girl on top. send her back shes all mine.
if you see her grining from ear to ear and her 3 foot ponytail flying in the air. chase her back cause the kids are crying.

haha, pssh! i wish.
Perhaps you'd consider a shorter pony tail and a gal riding a bay gelding?
Old 09-06-2005, 05:14 PM   #167
-

Evee is a jewel in the rough
wishing you good times
Evee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2005, 05:15 PM   #168
Junior Dancer

Red face The

my pen spluttered.....my apologies.........

Last edited by Blue Poet; 09-06-2005 at 05:18 PM..
Old 09-06-2005, 05:16 PM   #169
Junior Dancer

The Snaggah...

They draw me

like a moth to flame

each curve as different

as it is the same.

Long legs, higher heels

that promise in-between

Flirting through the weekend long—

outcome not unforeseen.

Each city has its own reward

each celebration, too

It’s safer traveling east and west

than giving my heart to you.

One night here or maybe two

till next year this same time

I’m welcomed back with open arms

so goes this life of mine.

I come and go a restless soul

my needs are very few

But when I’m tired and money spent

I always come back to you.

Somewhere along life’s highway

I hope there will be a place

where I can hang my moccasins up

and live in my own space.

And with some luck

there by my fire will be a woman fine

She’s yet to show her face to me

but all it takes is time…
Old 09-13-2005, 02:22 PM   #170
kitozudoto

life stands still when you get thrown from a horse. i layed there in the dust i just created, and at the moment not to much was going on. okay, i seen one stratus cluod floating by. i seen a nice beautiful blue sky. there was a tree to my right and a bush next to my head. *hmm what should i think* i think ill start breathing now. i hope nobody seen me. actually i need somebody to have seen me, because im gonna need help gettin up. maybe somebody to chase my horse.

o yes. they seen mee. they all seen mee... look at the ladies flippin out. look at my mom yellin at everybody. go pick him up!! go get some water!! get the horse!! and then shell flip the mother switch when she kneels beside me. "sonny are you alright?" she shouldnt have said anything cause now my chest starts to hurt. my father sprinkles water where i hit the ground. my uncle returns angry. i can tell he was furious at the horse. things have settled down by now. my father says, "son your gonna have to get back on"

when i stood up the sun got real bright. i was almost squinting as i walking towards the horse. im my left hand i held the reins and with my right i grabbed the halter. i looked at him in the eye and said "youre not supposed to do that to people like me. i count on you for protection and ceremonies. i dont know why that happened, but i want to make peace with you.

with that, i climbed back on. everything was stiff and sore so i just held on to the saddle horn. my uncle grabbed the reins and led me around. we made one big circle and finally my muscles and bones finally settled down. at the end of the circle my uncle stopped the horse and i climbed back down.

yeah, my family.. they still love mee.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 09-13-2005, 09:06 PM   #171
Powwows Gathering

Yaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond repute
Yaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
I really like reading what everyone is posting.But mostly all the stories you come up with Injunboy.Keep on writting its so nice to be able to get away...thats where your stories take me far away...Love it
Yaquila is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2005, 12:59 PM   #172
kitozudoto

there is this man. i swear he dreams in silver. everyday he carries with him jewelry made by him for people whos destiny it is to have them. it is his belief that the gods cant see a person until that person has their best jewelry on. so at night he dreams for them. early in the morning after some coffee. these thoughts are transferred into silver awaiting the day they become reality. so when the owner sees them it feels like a part of them. and when the time comes and these two things come together there seems to be a certain amount of harmony. in time, a spirit will be generated and the creator seeing this will listen to them in their prayers. this is how he honors back the individual that brought him happiness in the first place.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 09-17-2005, 02:50 AM   #173
Warrior Woman

that's nice

injunboy
Old 09-23-2005, 06:32 PM   #174
anies

aniesgray is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
one times two times the thought crossed her mind. then she did it. i dont need to be ndn no more. she packed her stuff and slammed the door. maybe three times four times is finally when she found the city she was looking for. she didnt know it but thats when it all started. it wasnt long before the pictures went up (the ndn pictures that is) yeah sure - no lies, there was a rug on the floor. a real fake feather by the door. maybe five times six times, maybe more, they got rearranged. first this way, hmmm then that way, blah blah blah you get the picture. anyways, back home her mom was pacing the floor. during dinner time she made sure to make just alittle more. seven times eight times she prayed for her little gurl. still the gurl ran and ran, then it happened. her ndn blood got stretched to the thinnest of thin. in the most outrageous rubber band effect known to man! she got jerked back home again, maybe nine times ten times she knocked and then waited for her ma to open the door....
HEy injunboy! I really enjoyed reading this one. I'm going to finish reading the rest. I want to thank you for posting it, becuz it really hit home for me. I left home with dreams of making it big and then maybe coming back to make my mom proud of me (she probably already is though). I always feel as though home is always calling me to come back. And some day I will. But for now I too have hung up mandelas and dream catchers (some were handmade gifts from home, some were made in Mexico) and they remind me of home. So that's some of what I got from reading your post and I look forward to reading more. It's a great idea to use posts as journal entries.
aniesgray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2005, 07:07 PM   #175
anies

aniesgray is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
I get so sick of people saying that if you are not full blooded then you are not NDN. I am 3/4 Native american and I Don't have black hair and brown eyes but my brother does. People have told me that I am not an NDN because I don't look like one and also because I am not 100% and don't live on the rez. That is very hurtful to say. Why do some people think that?

ME
This morning I looked in the mirror,
I stared intensely at what I saw,
Trying to figure out if it was
My eyes, my nose or my jaw.
Maybe it's my ears, I thought,
or maybe it's my chin,
I'm sure that I will figure out
what is my "part' that is Indian.
Maybe it's my arms or hands
or some little internal gland,
I sure hope I can soon find out
what "part" is Indian.
You see to some that means a lot
to them it's a big deal,
So maybe it's my knees or toes
or maybe my left heel.
But, you see, I don't understand
what this "part" stuff means,
Because in my heart I know
just who and what I be.
That from the top of my Choctaw head,
to the tip of my Choctaw toes,
With every beat of my Choctaw heart
Every fiber of me knows
That it is not the "degree of blood"
That makes me what I be.
It is the spirit of Choctaw
that dwells within, you see.
So with every breath I take
and in complete awe
I know with every breath I take
that I am Choctaw!
love it. yeah I'm 7 eighths Mohawk. my dad was three quarters. I look entirely Irish. yeah my skin bursts into flames when I'm out in the sun too long. Meanwhile my big brother has brown skin, eyes and hair( he has a different dad though-full-blooded). We went to different grade schools but when we waited to get on the native bus to take us to our high school in town, the bus driver wouldn't let me on cuz she thought I was white and so my brother had to tell her that I am his sister.
aniesgray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2005, 01:27 AM   #176
kitozudoto

i decided to start sharing again. there was some issues with some retards that, ahhh it was ugly anyways. tomorrow or the next day look out for a new story.

and this place is for all of us. soo feel free to share anything. write a story, poem or a drawing. i got a scanner but its not scanning right now.. alot of these stories have my own abstract pencil drawings next to them. the two compliment each other.. when it happens it happens..

please share.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 10-13-2005, 02:42 AM   #177
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 91,369.05
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
I stand there in front of tall double doors with brass handles. The whole area has plush red carpeting. The doors are locked! I got there too late. A voice tells me "Yes, your mother was here earlier giving a presentation in the conference room. She is now on her way heading east."

I hear myself say "Shi ma, shi ma!" I traveled a long ways to get here only to be minute, hours, or even days too late. There is no one around, but there is a voice I hear. The voice seems to say "you do not belong here, go back". But I insist that I want to see my mother for one last time.

A long hallow hall emerges to my right and I hear "Okay, but only for a minute."

Two figures glide out from the brightly-lit hallway the disappears into a mist. Two females with long flowing hair dressed in white gowns appear. They look like young women around 18-21 years of age. They look very similar in appearance and are very beautiful. I remember seeing the older one in the black and white photos that were treasured by my mother who told me that this is how she looked in her younger years. I couldn't make out the younger one, but she had the same features as the older one.

I hear "Son, why are you here? I left some rugs with you and that should keep you going. We are on our way to show others how to weave rugs like I used to. Now, go." I felt the loneliness and knew my eyes were watering up and tears were flowing down my cheeks. My heart is pounding like never before.

I had to leave just as they disappeared into the white mist. Only then did I realize that I was face to face with my mother who had passed away only a few weeks earlier. This other person was a sister that I never saw who passed away when she was only three years old. They were together again in a place where they are happy and doing what my mother loved best.

My dear mother ... I miss you very much!
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2005, 03:13 AM   #178
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
I'm sorry bro.....much love to ya from the boys and my family.....I know how it can be to miss someone immensly....stay strong brother!!

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2006, 10:44 PM   #179
kitozudoto

hi yall, i been writing all over the place on the web, but its time to go back to where i started to share.

you guys know what to do... share if you can and everybodys welcome.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 03-09-2006, 11:20 PM   #180
kitozudoto

remember at the supermarket when i couldnt get the change out of my pocket and i had a nervous breakdown.. it seemed okay to just let it all go right then and there. i wasnt in the mood for pork chops anyway. and later when they released me from the hospital my family was there to greet mee. *that was just lovly* remember we went home and i smoked some mountain smoke and i said to the creator over and over, after my next affair im not gonna go crazy.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Sponsored Links