Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions SirLOL say's: Osiyo ale wado SirLOL say's: Osiyo ale wado

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 02:23 PM   #1
broken hearted.

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SirLOL/WhiteChief is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking SirLOL say's: Osiyo ale wado

(Not responsable for idiot adds.)--------->
(I hate netflix as they are anti-family,
via the nastie immoral garbage they support.)

Osiyo ale wado for visiting my post.
Here is my heart:
I want to reunite with my grandmothers people, first and formost. My very soul crys out. I have tried localy, and it seems people here are to recluded or bitter.
I love my herritage, even if it was forgotton and put away from generation to generation. It called to me while I was still a babe, and became apart of my life, both consciencouly and sub consciencely (However you spell it. )

I like playing the flute; yet I never had one. I neever could afford one till now, but now I cant find anyone to make me one. It is my medicine, it seems other like it as well. I dont even read music, however I searched many years for ANYONE who is willing to help, according to my budget.

I am 35 or was it 36...and never baught my flute, yet...I am getting very desperate, it is sacred to me and not something just to be had. Obviously after all this time. I have picked up kid toys that are wind based, hid the instrament when I could as I play so others can listen, and people seemed to gather and wonder how I got a kids toy to make such good music...

I have strong emotions when it comes to the following:
I am Christian (non denom, I study for myself and attend localy), Family, Native, Patriotic, in that order. Any non native not liking any of the former can get the hell out of my country.

I want to move near my grandmothers people and be a help to them even unto my last dieing breath. I am willing to live more humbly to do so.

SirLOL on the 360

I have two sons, Joseph 5y, Nathan 4m, whom I would destroy or recreate the world for, if I had the athority/ability.

My wife is a chef, Melony, short sweet and tender of heart. I lived in south GA and she in NW WA when we met. Yet found out, we have very distant same family under the Green(s).

I have been taking languge lessons from ED field from OK, but havent been able to as of late due to, well life and already full classes...heh.

I am also a decent story teller, and have been given the gift of such.
Ask me and I will tell you of the:
Fox and the Badger
Dear and the Eagle
etc.

I believe somethings are as they are, no matter what you feel, think or believe.
Some of those things circle:
Jesus
Truth
Life
virtue
etc

I want you to email me if you desire even in the least.
[email protected]
N0 [SPAM]

Much love to you all.
Wado
Sir

(tag list: love, life, sirlol, hope, art, music, kids, wind, water, fire, earth, jesus, god, childeren, church)

Last edited by SirLOL/WhiteChief; 12-09-2009 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: Netflix advert sickning...ugh..
SirLOL/WhiteChief is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #2
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Savings: 1.00
Ohhhhhh....I so want to hear the story of the Eagle....but I was wondering...could you record it with flute music in the background

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
broken hearted.

yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesrbrown4areason View Post
Ohhhhhh....I so want to hear the story of the Eagle....but I was wondering...could you record it with flute music in the background
That is the first time I had anyone ask that. I dont have any multi media aps on the pc nor any realy knowledge how to's eather.

What I can do is find someone who can make me a flute, and then I can try to find someone who is willing to use some multi media software to make it real good...boy what I see in my head would be like way awsome.

If you can help me or get me connected, obviously the free copy is yours.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #4
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
What is a whitechief and what in the heck is 'osiyo' and 'wado'? Seems like I always see these words when people come on here and talk about their grandmothers. Does it have something to do with grandmothers?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 12:22 AM   #5
broken hearted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
What is a whitechief and what in the heck is 'osiyo' and 'wado'? Seems like I always see these words when people come on here and talk about their grandmothers. Does it have something to do with grandmothers?
I will tell you why I was called white chief. In my dreams I saw an old man with the sun at his back. He was stripped of his clothes from the waist up, his head was mad to be shaven. As he begain to speak he looked around at nature, seemingly one last time, and said, " I am no longer aloud to be called white chief..." he then looked at me, as if he always knew of me..."But I will call it out of my grandsons" I am that grandson. I knew nothing of chiefs and colors, dreams or meanings, untill after the research. Many dreams followed that one, mostly of grandmothers pressing hard with encouragement, asking me am I God of all heaven and earth speaks to me with wisdom and many other things, both past present and to come. I am still in waiting for certian time sencitive events to come to pass before the end of this year. We will see.

Osiyo is Hello in Cherokee
Wado is thank you.

Everything has to do with grandmothers, grandfathers too. So it did in their time so it shall always be.

many blessings in truth to you and yours, insomuch that the entire world would be blessed because of you.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:26 AM   #6
broken hearted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesrbrown4areason View Post
I wrote you, however I got a 'wait till mod approves message' .
I basicaly said I would love too if I had a flute, and the multimedia software.
If you help me get connected, with others who can help, you obviously get a free copy, as well as other due rewards available.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:29 AM   #7
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
What a cool story.

<---- Did the old man without a shirt and the sun at his back look like that old man?

Why did you skip a generation? You say you want to reunite with your grandmother's people. Weren't they your mother's or father's people too?

Good luck with your sencitive events.

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-10-2009, 10:46 AM   #8
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 69,159.28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLOL/WhiteChief View Post
(Not responsable for idiot adds.)--------->
(I hate netflix as they are anti-family,
via the nastie immoral garbage they support.)

This I agree with!

Osiyo ale wado for visiting my post.
Here is my heart:
I want to reunite with my grandmothers people, first and formost. My very soul crys out. I have tried localy, and it seems people here are to recluded or bitter.
Probably have good reason !
I love my herritage, even if it was forgotton and put away from generation to generation. It called to me while I was still a babe, and became apart of my life, both consciencouly and sub consciencely (However you spell it. )

I like playing the flute; yet I never had one. I neever could afford one till now, but now I cant find anyone to make me one.
check with Flutemaker....
It is my medicine,
maybe you should just take aspirin !
it seems other like it as well. I dont even read music, however I searched many years for ANYONE who is willing to help, according to my budget.

I am 35 or was it 36...and never baught my flute, yet...I am getting very desperate, it is sacred to me and not something just to be had. Obviously after all this time. I have picked up kid toys that are wind based, hid the instrament when I could as I play so others can listen, and people seemed to gather and wonder how I got a kids toy to make such good music...

I have strong emotions when it comes to the following:
I am Christian (non denom, I study for myself and attend localy), Family, Native, Patriotic, in that order. Any non native not liking any of the former can get the hell out of my country.
what about natives ???

I want to move near my grandmothers people and be a help to them even unto my last dieing breath. I am willing to live more humbly to do so.

SirLOL on the 360

I have two sons, Joseph 5y, Nathan 4m, whom I would destroy or recreate the world for, if I had the athority/ability.

My wife is a chef, Melony, short sweet and tender of heart. I lived in south GA and she in NW WA when we met. Yet found out, we have very distant same family under the Green(s).
So....are you saying your kids are inbred ???

I have been taking languge lessons from ED field from OK, but havent been able to as of late due to, well life and already full classes...heh.
at least you know those 3 words !
I am also a decent story teller, and have been given the gift of such.
Ask me and I will tell you of the:
Fox and the Badger
Dear and the Eagle
etc.

Eyes is still waiting for the eagle story !
I believe somethings are as they are, no matter what you feel, think or believe.I agree !
Some of those things circle:
Jesus
Truth
Life
virtue
etc

I want you to email me if you desire even in the least.
[email protected]
N0 [SPAM]

Much love to you all.
Wado
Sir

(tag list: love, life, sirlol, hope, art, music, kids, wind, water, fire, earth, jesus, god, childeren, church)
I really just don't know what else to say !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #9
broken hearted.

Quote:
What a cool story.

<---- Did the old man without a shirt and the sun at his back look like that old man?

Why did you skip a generation? You say you want to reunite with your grandmother's people. Weren't they your mother's or father's people too?

Good luck with your sencitive events.
it was skipped, because they failed to hold onto integrity, failed to not be ashamed of their herritage, they forgot and denied ever being native. They forsook the earth that the Great God, our creator had given them, They sold their birthright, and then compromised the blessing thereafter and did not stand up for truth in certain danger.

It is proven everywhere I end up moving, so was a place of my grandfathers, walking the same path as they, unknowingly till I get there. Everywhere I go I hear stories of how my great grandfathers owned this place and that, and yet let governments take it from him/them, and thus in seasons, me, and my children to where we have no inherritance.

That stops here, with me, no more! if I die, I will die with my honor, dignity and loving truth.

Grandmothers remind me, "Dont have a dark heart" I long to follow their wisdom, with each passing day, it seems I must struggle for that a little more than the day before.

I long to sit at the feet of the elders and learn what is being forgotton. It is said that I have more a native heart than that of some pure bloods. So be it, I was ever so and ever will be.

I want the native pures to even remain pure geneticly, what a loss it would be to the world if these people too among other natives from the world would fade or die out. This world, in my opinion would not be worth anything...cept what God said it to be.

Please anyone, who is willing, you know what to do.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:18 PM   #10
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
it was skipped, because they failed to hold onto integrity, failed to not be ashamed of their herritage, they forgot and denied ever being native. They forsook the earth that the Great God, our creator had given them, They sold their birthright, and then compromised the blessing thereafter and did not stand up for truth in certain danger.

It is proven everywhere I end up moving, so was a place of my grandfathers, walking the same path as they, unknowingly till I get there. Everywhere I go I hear stories of how my great grandfathers owned this place and that, and yet let governments take it from him/them, and thus in seasons, me, and my children to where we have no inherritance.

That stops here, with me, no more! if I die, I will die with my honor, dignity and loving truth.

Grandmothers remind me, "Dont have a dark heart" I long to follow their wisdom, with each passing day, it seems I must struggle for that a little more than the day before.

I long to sit at the feet of the elders and learn what is being forgotton. It is said that I have more a native heart than that of some pure bloods. So be it, I was ever so and ever will be.

I want the native pures to even remain pure geneticly, what a loss it would be to the world if these people too among other natives from the world would fade or die out. This world, in my opinion would not be worth anything...cept what God said it to be.

Please anyone, who is willing, you know what to do.
That's a pretty strong statement, Mr whitechief. Can you explain what you mean? Maybe you can tell us how, if your mom and dad were ashamed of what they were, you got the native heart and who taught you your native ways.

Jusss askin.

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #11
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,359.51
Quote:
That's a pretty strong statement, Mr whitechief. Can you explain what you mean? Maybe you can tell us how, if your mom and dad were ashamed of what they were, you got the native heart and who taught you your native ways.

Jusss askin.
I remember once being before two elders. They had sat quietly in front of me for a very long time. I had asked them a very important question and I had brought gifts for them, to thank them for helping me on my journey. I waited and waited. I sat as patiently as I could, I remember the sweat running down my back as I tried not to move. The smell of sweetgrass filled the air in the small room that we sat in. Finally, the first spoke. he told me something that I will never forget, that I will pass on to my children when they are ready, and hopefully this knowledge will pass on unbroken in my family. He said "he who smelt it, dealt it." I shall never forget that moment. I'm crying right now as I relieve that sacred moment. CAn I be a chief too?
Iowa_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #12
broken hearted.

Quote:

Jusss askin.
I speak strong, less would be a lie, exspecialy for me. My mother and father were different, I did not have them around as I was growing up, for but a small time I had my grandmother and grandfather. My mother married my male biological parrent, who never was much a father or dad. He decended from the germans. My mother was also very mixed, however in her younger years, her genetics looked more the part, she has pailed with age. Me I am pale in general.

My family who were ashamed go back before I was yet born, who concieved defeat as a matter of survival or the 'easy' way of living. When I was a child, or younger, I remember what my family looked like. There skin often darker than most, hair like a crow, and face like a mountain, yet I remember also conversations that was hushed about great aunts and uncles, and rude words about peoples. I didnt understand then, and even now, after most are passed, too few remember, yet my spirit knows.

Like I said in begining, From a child, I was native in heart. The earth was my friend, and the creatures my family. They spoke to me, they guarded me, I will never forget. When I was still unable to talk I was with understanding of what most people where saying, and responded the best that I could, calling one great aunt 'he-he' after the way she laughed, because I knew she didnt like being called something that made her feel old. My family was in amazment for many years about this. As I grew I found that I was good with a bow, knife, and a blow gun, circling my live around honesty, ballance and harmony, I didnt think like most other people. before I had understanding, I was acting more native, and made an outcast for it. Cherrishing the earth and the fullness thereof. Knowing to me all life was sacred, giving thanks on every occasion.

Then the dreams, I started remembering, the animals would speak, and shape shif to people; a big burly guy on a motercycle, very gentle in nature was the owl, the man in the hills had man watchers and was the leader of the wolves, this man I found out actualy exist, however I never made steps to meet him.

One man who had the best personality, and out look on life, whom I seen on several occasions, in dreams, (btw I was told I was not aloud to have the names of these people, without consequenses.)..this one man, I asked him his name, and it was "Walking Bear" this man too did exist, many years ago....
After his name, I saw him no more, I almost want to cry at his rememberence. If just 5 people would have his outlook on life per county, the world would change in a years time.

There were many animal people, however I seemed to be chased by foxes, who frightend me worse than a pack of wolves whom I had to defeat with out any weapons, grabbing their rear legs and swinging them around and around realy hard so they could not rear back to bite and using them to club the others that were left. Dont know why I had that dream, but maybe it was a test of courage. 80% of my dreams where something of nature, nothing ever directly relevent of daily life. The other 20% was about things to come, things that was, people I never met (Unless it was ment for someone or a warning)
Why the foxes that chased me? I do not know. It may be that I could see throu their motives...

My family was divided along time ago. rich vs poor, wise vs greedy, I was born poor, I was born to contiplate all things and lead when I can.

(Note to lady about Eagle/Flute: I tried several times to write saying I am willing to send you a copy if I could get help finding a flute and producing it, giving any rewards applicable to those who help, however it simply would not post. I bet your the one who would help me the most, hence the hindering.)

Peace and blessings to you all.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:58 PM   #13
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
I remember once being before two elders. They had sat quietly in front of me for a very long time. I had asked them a very important question and I had brought gifts for them, to thank them for helping me on my journey. I waited and waited. I sat as patiently as I could, I remember the sweat running down my back as I tried not to move. The smell of sweetgrass filled the air in the small room that we sat in. Finally, the first spoke. he told me something that I will never forget, that I will pass on to my children when they are ready, and hopefully this knowledge will pass on unbroken in my family. He said "he who smelt it, dealt it." I shall never forget that moment. I'm crying right now as I relieve that sacred moment. CAn I be a chief too?
What a sacred story. I would like to be one of your children.

Ummm...about the chief part...you'll have to ask your grandma!

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-10-2009, 03:01 PM   #14
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What a sacred story. I would like to be one of your children.

Ummm...about the chief part...you'll have to ask your grandma!
if you were one of my kids, then I would be "Joe's Grandpa"?
Old 12-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #15
broken hearted.

I am not going there, Iowa Boy, that sort of conversation is not for me. I dont find it funny, nor enlightening. Like War dancer said in her signiture, I am not wrestling with a pig, lol.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #16
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Quote:
I am not going there, Iowa Boy, that sort of conversation is not for me. I dont find it funny, nor enlightening. Like War dancer said in her signiture, I am not wrestling with a pig, lol.
ndn humor?

The things you speak of, perhaps that are not appropriate for the internet. so you are an unenrolled Cherokee living in Arkansas?

The purpose of your post was to introduce yourself, which you did, along with providing everyone with internet access all sorts of other information. Like we tell everyone that comes here, take some time, read old posts, get to know the cast of characters before jumping in. you are lucky that it's a slow week on here, otherwise you would of had a lot more posts like mine.

Most people come to the powwow part of this site with an understanding of humor, most of us are very serious about powwowing, but we like to have fun. Perhaps you should take a step back, wait, then proceed when you are truly ready.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:26 PM   #17
HUUUUUUUUUH!

here's the Cherokee thread:
http://www.powwows.com/gathering/pow...ee-thread.html

go there, read that thread.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:36 PM   #18
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
ndn humor?

The things you speak of, perhaps that are not appropriate for the internet. so you are an unenrolled Cherokee living in Arkansas?

The purpose of your post was to introduce yourself, which you did, along with providing everyone with internet access all sorts of other information. Like we tell everyone that comes here, take some time, read old posts, get to know the cast of characters before jumping in. you are lucky that it's a slow week on here, otherwise you would of had a lot more posts like mine.

Most people come to the powwow part of this site with an understanding of humor, most of us are very serious about powwowing, but we like to have fun. Perhaps you should take a step back, wait, then proceed when you are truly ready.
Joe's Grandpa...

I'm not sure if you can mix NDN humor with sacred words. Especially with the Cherokees. They are very sacred.

I'm gonna go read that Cherokee thread now.

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-10-2009, 03:43 PM   #19
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Quote:
Joe's Grandpa...

I'm not sure if you can mix NDN humor with sacred words. Especially with the Cherokees. They are very sacred.

I'm gonna go read that Cherokee thread now.
you were supposed to say "wado"
Old 12-10-2009, 03:43 PM   #20
broken hearted.

Arrow

Quote:
ndn humor?

I dont find anything that can be concidered indecent, or in your case scented, funny. I am very serious, and consider the things I am concerned for, sacred.

If anyone else has lost touch, then that is their problem, not mine, even if I feel heart broken for them. You cant teach those who are not willing to learn. You cant tell those who have covered their ears.
I understand your point from your point of view, but again it is a point of veiw, not a way of life. I am not here to debate such things, as it is pointless and futile, even detrimental to a unified pure existance.

Remember it was you who attempted to derail and enflame, and anyone who follows suit disgraces his or her own face and I will do my best not to feed into it.

Powwowing is fine in some cases, I seen some go real bad, seen some filled with scheams, some so mixed up that they forgot the point. So many things comphremised. Mostly, someone forgetting the sacredness, trying to have too much fun, ruining it for everyone. I simply dont want to be around such things, as they are not good.

Enrollment: Many people say that I should, but I say I dont need a paper to tell me who I am. It will only tell you who I am in part. I dont want to take from someone who has more need than I. It is the little leven that levens the whole lump. I will not be that leven, nor have anything to do with taking advantage of soething I dont have an honest need for. Nor will I allow others who are in my presence to do such a thing with out me declaring a better way.
So the conversation on this must end...
Be blessed and live holy.
Sponsored Links