Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions SirLOL say's: Osiyo ale wado SirLOL say's: Osiyo ale wado

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 03:51 PM   #21
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLOL/WhiteChief View Post
I dont find anything that can be concidered indecent, or in your case scented, funny. I am very serious, and consider the things I am concerned for, sacred.

If anyone else has lost touch, then that is their problem, not mine, even if I feel heart broken for them. You cant teach those who are not willing to learn. You cant tell those who have covered their ears.
I understand your point from your point of view, but again it is a point of veiw, not a way of life. I am not here to debate such things, as it is pointless and futile, even detrimental to a unified pure existance.

Remember it was you who attempted to derail and enflame, and anyone who follows suit disgraces his or her own face and I will do my best not to feed into it.

Powwowing is fine in some cases, I seen some go real bad, seen some filled with scheams, some so mixed up that they forgot the point. So many things comphremised. Mostly, someone forgetting the sacredness, trying to have too much fun, ruining it for everyone. I simply dont want to be around such things, as they are not good.

Enrollment: Many people say that I should, but I say I dont need a paper to tell me who I am. It will only tell you who I am in part. I dont want to take from someone who has more need than I. It is the little leven that levens the whole lump. I will not be that leven, nor have anything to do with taking advantage of soething I dont have an honest need for. Nor will I allow others who are in my presence to do such a thing with out me declaring a better way.
So the conversation on this must end...
Be blessed and live holy.
Dang, Sirmixalot, I'm sorry to hear you say you're not supposed to have fun at a powwow. You were doing so good.

Iowa_boy prolly feels the same way. You see...he's a Fancy Dancer and they only go to powwows to look pretty, dance hard, be a diva, win the money and chase the girls!!!

I'm headed down the road kicking rocks now.

You were doing so good!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 04:03 PM   #22
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,359.51
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Dang, Sirmixalot, I'm sorry to hear you say you're not supposed to have fun at a powwow. You were doing so good.

Iowa_boy prolly feels the same way. You see...he's a Fancy Dancer and they only go to powwows to look pretty, dance hard, be a diva, win the money and chase the girls!!!

You were doing so good!
Sirmixalot! I miss him, he liked girls with big butts!

Well, i hope someone buys this guy a flute, that seems to be the reason he here. I'd give you one of mine, see I've got 5 flutes, play them all the time. But you wouldn't want anything from me, so I won;t even make suggestions on making one or who to contact that might help you. I'm going to kick rocks too, maybe someone else will play with you now.
Iowa_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #23
broken hearted.

SirLOL/WhiteChief is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Quote:

You were doing so good!

Thats not what I said, is it? No, I made a point about disorderly fun that causes disruptions who are there for the real reason.
Having fun is one thing, but when it causes others who be come disrupted, thats like a fox in the hen house being chased by the guard dog. Its going to end up real bad.
Having fun and being decent and respectful at the same time is the point.
There must be a ballence to all things, as you well know.
commen sence
common sence
Powwows were for getting to know your neighbors, and not for wild unspeakable things. That is why many of the best elders, do not attend anymore...and why they said what they said to me, when I knew them and were close to them.

I think everyone knows me well enough by now. And other questions or concerns, please email me if you like.
SirLOL/WhiteChief is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #24
Tiny Tot Dancer

rez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond repute
rez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond reputerez_hopper has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,553.83
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirlol/whitechief View Post
so the conversation on this must end...

wado
rez_hopper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #25
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
well, bye

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 06:31 PM   #26
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 69,189.28
Quote:
Thats not what I said, is it? No, I made a point about disorderly fun that causes disruptions who are there for the real reason.
Having fun is one thing, but when it causes others who be come disrupted, thats like a fox in the hen house being chased by the guard dog. Its going to end up real bad.
Having fun and being decent and respectful at the same time is the point.
There must be a ballence to all things, as you well know.
commen sence
common sence
Powwows were for getting to know your neighbors, and not for wild unspeakable things. That is why many of the best elders, do not attend anymore...and why they said what they said to me, when I knew them and were close to them.

I think everyone knows me well enough by now. And other questions or concerns, please email me if you like.
The "real" reason for a pow-wow?????
I think you sir mixalot, haven't the foggiest idea what the real purpose of a "pow-wow" is ! In the days of old , tribes gathered after a long summer of traveling and hunting, to reunite with the rest of their people.....to socialize and visit, to sing dance and have fun. You obviously have this mixed up with spiritual gatherings.....
And on a second note......don't be hittin' on my wife.......eyes and I are very happy and she won't fall for any of your holier than thou crap either !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 10:44 PM   #27
broken hearted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
The "real" reason for a pow-wow?????
I think you sir mixalot, haven't the foggiest idea what the real purpose of a "pow-wow" is ! In the days of old , tribes gathered after a long summer of traveling and hunting, to reunite with the rest of their people.....to socialize and visit, to sing dance and have fun. You obviously have this mixed up with spiritual gatherings.....
And on a second note......don't be hittin' on my wife.......eyes and I are very happy and she won't fall for any of your holier than thou crap either !
You dear fellow have some real issue's. Calling me this mixalot, can be concidered a racist or slanderous comment, as you of all people should know and realize what that feels like.

You again failed, to understand my point and the point in truth. What would the elders say for the ruthless rebelry? You young kids remind me of those who rebeled against the elders and...did horrable things. Clearly the mind set has deteriated into such a cess pool not fit to throw the bones of the enemy into.

As for your wife, you again have gotton serious issues. You also apperently cant read well, and that alone is your fault. Try re reading the post, you want to start a war, you clearly have no idea dear fellow. So I will give you the measure of grace that was given to me, and re post what was said and see if you can get an understanding. It applies to you and some guy down the road for all I know. If you read anything past that, then it is your perception that is askew. Hence a remenent of bitterness and paranoia, and an obvious point of lacking self confidence, is clearly shown in your words. Self destructive words might I add. I still refuse to hate you.

(Note to lady about Eagle/Flute: I tried several times to write saying I am willing to send you a copy if I could get help finding a flute and producing it, giving any rewards applicable to those who help, however it simply would not post. I bet your the one who would help me the most, hence the hindering.)

Holier than thou, that only solidifies my point of your perception that is sevierly askew. I dont blame you entirely, so you can not make me angry. You want to be mad at someone, be mad at the government, get a job, work hard become mayor, become presedent. I want a native american presedent. Makes me ask questions why it seems that a native cant seem to run for office with out something happening.

Just because I make better decesions in general, doesnt make me "holier" than some guy trying to start flam, or flam baiting.

There is no reason to be intimidated, I am not in any competition with any of you, nor do I wish to ever be. family and kinsmen should never compete against each other. And regardless how you attempt to treat me or superinpose your dominance over me, I will still treat you with respect.
Honor, you have to earn.

I am no better than the worste monster you could imagine, because like you I am flesh with passionate beliefs. Some of which I would go throu monsterous actions to protect if it wasnt for grace and hope and faith that was GIVEN to me.

Nah you got the wrong person young one, you might need to look in the mirror for someone to blame on all these things.

Now in closing, if I had hoestly offended anyone, which I know I havent, an appology I would have said. I choose my words carefully. If you knew me in person, you would see it to be so. Nevertheless if there is some good thing that I may do for you, let me know. Untill then, take care of yor heart, let it be blameless and without violence, your mind pure and with out deceit, and your body clean with out poisions.
You can always be prepared for war and still be blamelss, pure, and clean. Infact that makes a better worrior...That makes them nearly unstopable.

Concider these things, and sleep in good sleep.
wado
Old 12-11-2009, 02:56 AM   #28
broken hearted.

From a friend who sent:

President BARACK OBAMA was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upstate New York .
He spoke for almost an hour about his plans for increasing every Native American’s present standard of living. He referred to his time as a U.S. Senator and how he had voted for every Native American issue that came to the floor of the Senate.
Although President Obama was vague about the details of his plans, he seemed most enthusiastic and spoke eloquently about his ideas for helping his “red sisters and brothers.”
At the conclusion of his speech, the Tribes presented Obama with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name, “Walking Eagle.” The proud President then departed in his motorcade to a fundraiser, waving to the crowds.
A news reporter later asked the group of chiefs how they came to select the new name they had given to the President.
They explained that “Walking Eagle” is the name given to a bird so full of **** it can no longer fly.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:21 AM   #29
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
^^^^That's an old one.LOL

All I have to say is:

Is this for real?

Yep, been a slow week for many of us and some are busy, but they will be back in full force here soon.

And I do agree, you should go and read "The Cherokee" thread first before you say anymore.

And I don't see how rearranging your name can be considered "Racist"? Please don't explain it to me, I'll gladly live in ignorance.

Anyone have any Dr. Scholes? I think someone might have a slight case of "Athelete's tongue".
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #30
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
NancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,020.79
You know, Sir……….your kind of statements show up quite often on this site by a multitude of newbies that are claiming lofty claims of righteous Indian-ness.

It just gets quite old to be frank.

For you and all the others coming in with the same attitudes to expect total acceptance because of some lofty idea of being Indian that your trying to convince us of as being the REAL Indian way gets to be quite annoying.

So when people respond to you in what you consider a negative manner…….it’s because we’ve heard your same story up-teen jillion times from the multitude of up-teen jillion people expecting the same total acceptance.

Just stop for a moment and consider that.

And lay off being critical of people responding..............
You have no IDEA what a big mistake your making criticizing folks, that might of actually been someone you would of learned a WHOLE lot from.

Personally, Wardancer and Eyes are two of the nicest folks I've met from here (and others from powwows.com) and it annoys the heck out of me to hear you being so disrespectful to them......SIR!
NancyJo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #31
broken hearted.

My grandmothers people act like they have no heart, and it breaks mine. I know I have a soft heart, but even still I know what I hear. With words such has been given to me, all I see is people who want to make excuses for their actions and dismis the greater responsability. My heart is broken, so broken that even my sleep has become broken. If this is how you treat each other, then it is no wonder why many remain un helped, broken and bitter. It calls to mind what may have happend LONG ago when strangers came, and went away angry and bitter. Now I understand why the local natives dont care for gatherings, or scocializing with their own people, and why they avoid conversations and such.
I was ignorant, now I see.
I will not be ashamed.
My heart was pure in this matter.
I did all that I could in pureness and simplicity of heart.
I dont think like most people, I do my best to remain clean, and simple, easy to understand.
My heart is broken, for myself, and for you who take lightly the sincerity.
I will ask as many elders on this subject, and if it be a bitter thing, then so be it.
I will assume nothing.
I go to pray and make sure to purify myself from any negitive attempt to be laid up on me.
To me all things are spiritual. I was spirit first, and so thats what I know.
To you of the flesh, I will leave you to your own wondering unstable ways.
When you have had enough, if I still yet live, I will still respect you, and help if you need.
I will not answer here, for as much as I intended this to be even sacred, people came with their own ambitions, invaded, and tried to make me in their image.
I know psycology, thats what I am good at, amongst other things.
I only wished to help, and....
words are waisted here....
No More.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:50 PM   #32
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
(Not responsable for idiot adds.)--------->
(I hate netflix as they are anti-family,
via the nastie immoral garbage they support.)

Osiyo ale wado for visiting my post.
Here is my heart:
I want to reunite with my grandmothers people, first and formost. My very soul crys out. I have tried localy, and it seems people here are to recluded or bitter.

I love my herritage, even if it was forgotton and put away from generation to generation. It called to me while I was still a babe, and became apart of my life, both consciencouly and sub consciencely (However you spell it. )

I like playing the flute; yet I never had one. I neever could afford one till now, but now I cant find anyone to make me one. It is my medicine, it seems other like it as well. I dont even read music, however I searched many years for ANYONE who is willing to help, according to my budget.

I am 35 or was it 36...and never baught my flute, yet...I am getting very desperate, it is sacred to me and not something just to be had. Obviously after all this time. I have picked up kid toys that are wind based, hid the instrament when I could as I play so others can listen, and people seemed to gather and wonder how I got a kids toy to make such good music...

I have strong emotions when it comes to the following:
I am Christian (non denom, I study for myself and attend localy), Family, Native, Patriotic, in that order. Any non native not liking any of the former can get the hell out of my country.

I want to move near my grandmothers people and be a help to them even unto my last dieing breath. I am willing to live more humbly to do so.

SirLOL on the 360

I have two sons, Joseph 5y, Nathan 4m, whom I would destroy or recreate the world for, if I had the athority/ability.

My wife is a chef, Melony, short sweet and tender of heart. I lived in south GA and she in NW WA when we met. Yet found out, we have very distant same family under the Green(s).

I have been taking languge lessons from ED field from OK, but havent been able to as of late due to, well life and already full classes...heh.

I am also a decent story teller, and have been given the gift of such.
Ask me and I will tell you of the:
Fox and the Badger
Dear and the Eagle
etc.

I believe somethings are as they are, no matter what you feel, think or believe.
Some of those things circle:
Jesus
Truth
Life
virtue
etc

I want you to email me if you desire even in the least.
[email protected]
N0 [SPAM]

Much love to you all.
Wado
Sir

(tag list: love, life, sirlol, hope, art, music, kids, wind, water, fire, earth, jesus, god, childeren, church)
Quote:
My grandmothers people act like they have no heart, and it breaks mine. I know I have a soft heart, but even still I know what I hear. With words such has been given to me, all I see is people who want to make excuses for their actions and dismis the greater responsability. My heart is broken, so broken that even my sleep has become broken. If this is how you treat each other, then it is no wonder why many remain un helped, broken and bitter. It calls to mind what may have happend LONG ago when strangers came, and went away angry and bitter. Now I understand why the local natives dont care for gatherings, or scocializing with their own people, and why they avoid conversations and such.
I was ignorant, now I see.
I will not be ashamed.
My heart was pure in this matter.
I did all that I could in pureness and simplicity of heart.
I dont think like most people, I do my best to remain clean, and simple, easy to understand.
My heart is broken, for myself, and for you who take lightly the sincerity.
I will ask as many elders on this subject, and if it be a bitter thing, then so be it.
I will assume nothing.
I go to pray and make sure to purify myself from any negitive attempt to be laid up on me.
To me all things are spiritual. I was spirit first, and so thats what I know.
To you of the flesh, I will leave you to your own wondering unstable ways.
When you have had enough, if I still yet live, I will still respect you, and help if you need.
I will not answer here, for as much as I intended this to be even sacred, people came with their own ambitions, invaded, and tried to make me in their image.
I know psycology, thats what I am good at, amongst other things.
I only wished to help, and....
words are waisted here....
No More.
'Comes back in kicking his rocks up the road'

Sir mixalot/chiefy dude...what's up with the contradiction?First you say you want to be with your gramma's kinfolk, then you say your gramma's people act like white people. No hearted daggone white people!!!

So here's how it works. For those of us who have been on here for more than 2 weeks, we find this site very helpful in keeping us in touch with others with the same interests. This is usually powwows and culture. Now many of us know that NDN people have this uncanny sense of humor. The reason for this uncanny sense of humor needs not be discussed on here.

So NEwayz, if you see or hear someone bagging or poking fun at someone, it serves two purposes. First and foremost, it's to alleviate any hurt or sadness with the person. Another reason is to tell the heart (or NDNness) of a person).

Sirmixalot/whitechief dude...You're not doin very good on the NDN heart test!!!

I wanna hear more of you gramma and granda stories. "He who smelt it, dealt it"!!! Wait, that was Joe's Grandpa, better known as Iowa_Boy. He's pretty good at telling stories...and talking to himself.

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #33
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
First I want to thank NancyJo for her kind words !
Then back to SirLOL/whitecheif......which a name/handle in itself is laughable.
obviously not accustomed to sarcasm.
Has no clue about NDN humor.
Assumes a holier than thou attitude and tries to mimic a verbage very simular to old movie ndns.
Speaks down to me as if I am a child, even though I am much older than he.And assumes that I don't know NDN ways....and has no clue who my family is or their status within the Tribe.
He also trys to make people think he's well educated.....but has terrible spelling
Takes the position that ALL ndn peoples are the same....
Referred to me as a "her" in attempt to get me riled.......which didn't work
Spouts a few common Cherokee words in an attemt to sound more believable
Didn't even realize that J.D. and Iowaboy were both making fun of him.
Awww....that's enough for now.......we'll see if he comes back !!!!

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 12-11-2009, 01:00 PM   #34
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Assumes a holier than thou attitude and tries to mimic a verbage very simular to old movie ndns.
Speaks down to me as if I am a child, even though I am much older than he.And assumes that I don't know NDN ways....and has no clue who my family is or their status within the Tribe.
He also trys to make people think he's well educated.....but has terrible spelling
Huh??? What??? We was welcoming him!!!

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-11-2009, 02:34 PM   #35
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Huh??? What??? We was welcoming him!!!

And yer sooooo good at it !!!

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 12-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #36
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
NancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,020.79
Quote:
No problemo, Wardancer!!
You da MAN!!! haha (that's for SIR's benefit)
Later, gator!
NancyJo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 11:54 PM   #37
Tiny Tot Dancer

BigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond repute
BigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond repute
osiyo
I for one appreciate your words sirlol. I also think you should move by your mothers people, maybe you can help them to find their way again. It's cool that you and your wife are both Chef's. What tribe is she Chef of? Also; I knoe a man who makes flutes, I will see if I can get one for you. His flutes make the most beautiful of sounds and to hear them truly makes the spirits soar!

Boohzo tanka, Wado.
BigChef is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 12:02 AM   #38
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChef View Post
osiyo
I for one appreciate your words sirlol. I also think you should move by your mothers people, maybe you can help them to find their way again. It's cool that you and your wife are both Chef's. What tribe is she Chef of? Also; I knoe a man who makes flutes, I will see if I can get one for you. His flutes make the most beautiful of sounds and to hear them truly makes the spirits soar!

Boohzo tanka, Wado.
Holy ****! You create an account, go straight to this thread and start saying 'Osiyo' and 'Waldo'!!!

You must think there are some stupid NDNS on here or you're sirmixalot/whitechiefy's twin brother!!!

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-12-2009, 12:04 AM   #39
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyJo View Post
So when people respond to you in what you consider a negative manner…….it’s because we’ve heard your same story up-teen jillion times from the multitude of up-teen jillion people expecting the same total acceptance.
Up-teen jillion? I wasn't sure if this was a powwow thread or a discussion about the Federal Budget deficit....

Carry on - gonna make some more popcorn.
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 12:07 AM   #40
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Quote:
Holy ****! You create an account, go straight to this thread and start saying 'Osiyo' and 'Waldo'!!!

You must think there are some stupid NDNS on here or you're sirmixalot/whitechiefy's twin brother!!!

Yeah, but he also said bozhoo and tanka...must be one of them edjumacated multilingual dudes.
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links