Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Sometimes you forget............... Sometimes you forget...............

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 02:10 AM   #1
www.DEMOMKR.com

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud of
Location: Inland Empire (Southern Cali), CA & Hollywood (Miami), FL but travel all over the states when possible for work or just to get away!
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 13.98
Sometimes you forget...............

-First of all, I want to say Hello to ALL! Some of you know me & some don't but Hello to ALL!!- Can I share something on my mind? Thanks ahead of time for allowing me to do so, and may everybody have a blessed year :)

Sometimes you forget the little things in life, but things that are important. Family, friends, loved ones, pets etc..

It's those things that make you happy, but you forgot..

It's those things that make you smile, but you forgot..

True happiness does not cost anything, but yet you spend money on things that you think make you happy.. It's the smiles you get from people, the phone calls you get, the msg's you get, little things that make you smile.

When was the last time you even called your Auntie or another love one, family, friend or even an enemy & told them you loved them??? I'm sure if you did you would bring a smile to their face, the same way you would smile if you got one- a smile, a phone call or a visit..

I don't know where this is coming from, maybe I'm sad, maybe it's because I'm sick & can't sleep..

If I ever caused harm or hurt somebody please forgive me, because I am sorry..

Sometimes we don't think about things that can hurt other people..
Yes nobody is perfect and trust me I'm far from it but I just lost sight for a lil bit.
Maybe it's because I saw the movie 2012 and then looked into the true facts of it that are public record from n.a.s.a. and see that something is really going to happen but don't know what..

Here I am trying to build an empire for myself, family and whoever else I want to share the spoils of it in the future or that I want to run it in the future and to think that it might all be coming to an end in 2 years, all that I have worked for..

Not only am I scared for myself but I'm scared for my Family, my friends, my loved ones, all animals.. I mean are we all going to suffer if the world comes to an end? Will there be riots, killings, robbery etc???

Like I said, I don't know where all this is coming from..

A tear from the eye
I try to relax
The emotion beats in my heart
Will all this just pass??

I want to say something to ALL, even if I don't know you.

I LOVE YOU ALL, SORRY FOR NEVER SHOWING IT, SORRY FOR HURTING YOU, SORRY FOR NOT SAYING SORRY BEFORE..

Please forgive me for all my wrongs. I want to do right.

I'm Sorry..

-Reno

Last edited by RENO985; 03-17-2010 at 02:30 AM..
RENO985 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2010, 08:50 AM   #2
Tiny Tot Dancer

BigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond repute
BigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENO985 View Post
-
I want to say something to ALL, even if I don't know you.

I LOVE YOU ALL, SORRY FOR NEVER SHOWING IT, SORRY FOR HURTING YOU, SORRY FOR NOT SAYING SORRY BEFORE..

Please forgive me for all my wrongs. I want to do right.

I'm Sorry..

-Reno
Ok, just don't do it again!
BigChef is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #3
www.DEMOMKR.com

RENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud ofRENO985 has much to be proud of
Location: Inland Empire (Southern Cali), CA & Hollywood (Miami), FL but travel all over the states when possible for work or just to get away!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChef View Post
Ok, just don't do it again!

OK
Old 03-17-2010, 11:47 AM   #4
Dragonfly

Barb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond reputeBarb has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 602.84
Savings: 0.00
Very well put. I am sure there are alot of people who read this and see themselves. And for those who do not see themselves I feel sorry, because we have all been there.

Blessings & Good Health
Old 03-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #5
www.DEMOMKR.com

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb View Post
Very well put. I am sure there are alot of people who read this and see themselves. And for those who do not see themselves I feel sorry, because we have all been there.

Blessings & Good Health

Thanks, I thought I was alone with this..