Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Stirbaby

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Special Welcome for NEW Blended Bloods Special Welcome for NEW Blended Bloods

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2004, 06:28 PM   #1
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Stirbaby is on a distinguished road
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Special Welcome for NEW Blended Bloods

Welcome to the powwows.com Gathering, this online message boards.
Welcome to the powwows.com Gathering, this online message boards.

If you are NEW to a community of Native Americans, you will find these people to be friendly, knowledgeable, sincere, and more than willing to show you respect if you show them respect.

There, i said Respect twice.

Respect is what Native Americans have received very little of, and it is respect that is very important in the interactions between people.

We do not know you, and do not try to become all of our friends all at once.

Most of these people have been on this board for a year or more.

They are friends, they do respect each other.

This a vibrant a healthy community, and most of these people know each other, thru tribal and intertribal activities.

I recommend that you read a lot, and to pm someone when you have a question, as opposed to just putting your issues out on the open board.

Remember , this is a diverse group

All nations, tribes, creeds, political beliefs, and ages.

Check in me directly if you are a NEW person to finding your Native Past, and b8uilding your native future.

I want you to be successful in your growth.

For your sake, and the sake of your ancestors.

and, for the sake of building a healthy and energetic Native American Family.

Best wishes to you,

Casey
wyo_rose and Muttly like this.
" We beseech and demand... that you accept the Church and the Superior Organization of the whole world and recognize the supreme Pontiff, called the Pope, and that in his name you acknowledge the King and Queen... his representatives, as the lords and superior authorities of these islands and main lands...
If you do not do this, or resort maliciously to delay, we warn you that, with the aid of God, we will enter your land against you with force and will make war in every place and by every means we can and are able, and we will then subject you to the yoke and authority of the church and of their Highnesses.
We will take you and your wives and children and make them slaves...
And we will take your property and will do you all the harm and evil we can..."

--The Requerimiento (read by Spanish Conquistadors to the people of the "New World" )
Stirbaby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
nebulas

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Muttly has a reputation beyond repute
Muttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,607.28
Savings: 0.00
thank you

thank you for the warm welcome.... i wish i'd seen this post sooner. i would've been content to wade on the shore instead of diving right into the deep end of the lake....

is it too soon (or late) to ask that a welcome of this sort be put up front and center for all us mixed up newbees???? a sticky note first thing would help insure no toes are stepped on when entering the arena. the LAST THING i'd ever want to do is disrespect ANYONE.

i believe that the greatest thing a being can do is grant beingness to another....

thanks again
Muttly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links