Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Strange but True.... Strange but True....

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2006, 02:59 PM   #1
Queen of All I Survey...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
greagirl is on a distinguished road
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Strange but True....

If you go up to the search box (next to forgot password? at the top of the page) and type in a user's name it will give you a google results page. What's strange is that on the page, if you read in the summary paragraph for each result, it will have a statement re: the person whose user name you typed in. Mine says "greagirl has a spectacular aura about.." "greagirl is on a distinguished road"

Sokoli_Wolf's says: "sokoki_wolf is a jewel in the rough"

Apacheheart's says: "apacheheart is an unknown quantity at this point" and "apacheheart will become famous soon enough" (laugh)

It may be moderator's comments or something of the sort as none of this came up in my reputation comments but it's interesting none the less. Hurry and check out what it says about you and your favs on the site before the glitch gets fixed. To make it more interesting, you may even want to post in this thread what it says...(grin)

Enjoy!

Prezzy George Bush says: REDRUM!
greagirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 03:09 PM   #2
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 982.39
Savings: 1.00
It's not a glich! Move your cursor over your green beads under a name and you can read the same things.
Those are your reputation beads everyone has them and if you choose you can turn that option off in your control panel.
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 03:54 PM   #3
Queen of All I Survey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Journey~
It's not a glich! Move your cursor over your green beads under a name and you can read the same things.
Those are your reputation beads everyone has them and if you choose you can turn that option off in your control panel.
Interesting. So, what you are saying is that I should massage my beads every so often...(laugh)
Old 04-17-2006, 04:04 PM   #4
Queen of All I Survey...

It only gives you one if you give your humps a good tickle. I want them all. (grin)
Old 04-18-2006, 06:03 PM   #5
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 98,165.85
Savings: 52.80
NE WayZ...welcome to PowWows.com

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2006, 09:17 AM   #6
Queen of All I Survey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy
NE WayZ...welcome to PowWows.com
An official welcome from the US gov no less. You do realize that now they're going to have to disavow all knowledge of you for fraternizing with the likes of me?
Sponsored Links