Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions teenagers place just 4 us!! teenagers place just 4 us!!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2005, 02:25 PM   #61
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
But please give us something to talk about... the n8tives are getting restlesss........lol...

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2005, 02:29 PM   #62
Little Wildcat

Usdigvhi has a reputation beyond repute
Usdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 303.13
lol! yeah yeah dont remind me! im a psychology student so ive hung around teen message boards doing this study that i havent finished yet cuz im so busy lol it was a questionaire to evaluate moral development of teenage kids in relation to what religion they were. ive had very interesting results. actually maybe i should post it here if nobody minds! its not long its just like one of those email forward questionaires lol most of the kids that ended up responding were agnostic and id really like to have a little more equality in the statistics.
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

-Tecumseh
Usdigvhi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2005, 02:32 PM   #63
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Post it!

Old 05-19-2005, 02:46 PM   #64
Little Wildcat

Usdigvhi has a reputation beyond repute
Usdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 303.13
alright here it is! i think i have a few spelling errors lol oh well...as you can see it was also more geared to how christian kids develop cuz i wanted to prove (and its looking that way) that christian kids that spend a lot of time in youth groups mature slower than other teens. anyways heres the survey!

I am conducting a study concerning how religion, or lack thereof, effects relationships with parents, establishment of identity, and views of morality. The focus on the study are teens, but id love to hear from adults as well to extend the study. I ask if you do participate that you answer the questions truthfully or simply skip them if you arent comfortable answering. Everything in the study is confidential (and nobodys going to drill you about your answers). If you feel uncomfortable posting answers in the open you can email me at [email protected]. The information i obtain will be used for statistical purposes only, no personal info whatsoever will be used. Right now, this is just a personal project; however, it is subject to being used in college assignments of mine in the future. At the completion of the study i will post the statistics. Remember, there are no right or wrong answers, just answer them honestly, like you woud any questionaire forward online. thanks for participating!

note- some of the questions arent of my own making but a repeat of other studies.

-------------------------------------------

Your gender:
Your age (middle school, high school, 19-25, 25+):
Your Religion:

1. How many times a week do you attend a religious service or gathering?

2. Do you listen to local Christian radio? If yes, which station?

3. Do you listen to online Christian radio such as christianrock.net or zjam?

4. Do you listen to mainstream music (that means everything but "christian" music)?

5. On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your relationship with your parents?

6. Do you agree more with your parents or your friends regarding the value of your education?

7. Do you agree more with your parents or your friends regarding what is important in your life right now?

8. Do you agree more with your parents or your friends regarding what you should do with your life?

9. Do you agree more with your parents or your friends regarding your religious beliefs?

10. Do you agree more with your parents or your friends regarding how you should spend your personal money?

11. Do you agree more with your parents or your friends regarding what you should do in your spare time?

12. Is the person you trust the most a parent, teacher, friend, or another adult authority figure?

13. Which parent would you say you get along best with?

14. Would you say you act exactly the same at home, school, with your friends, and at religious gatherings? If no which is where you act closest to your true self?

15. As a whole, are you happy with your life?

16. Which is more important to you, your reputation (how other people think of you) or your identity (who you really are)?

17. Have you ever had doubts or questioned your religious beliefs?

18. Have you ever disagreed with a religious stance of a member of your same religion?

19. Do you know what career you want to have in life? If yes how willing would you be to give that up if something better came up?

20. If a machine were to create 3 clones, one being an exact clone of what you think and feel, another being an exact clone of your relationships with family and friends, and the third being an exact clone of your appearance, which clone would be closest to being you?

21. Have you ever broken the law?

22. If yes, was it drug related?

23. If yes, was it theft related?

24. A friend of yours is on drugs. You promised you wouldnt tell anyone. They tell you they are planning to sneak out and try some heavy duty drugs such as heroin, so you become incredibly worried about your friend and want to put a stop to it. You can see that this would be a good opportunity to "bust" them. You say you wont tell if they tell you when, where, and who with will they be sneaking out to do heroin. They ask if you are just going to tell on them and you lie and say no you just wanted to come along (you say this because you see no other alternative to find out the 411). So they tell you, but as soon as you leave you go tell a trusted adult. You have lied and betrayed a good friend, but you probably saved your friends life as well as the others in the group. Did you do the right and moral thing?

25. A woman is near death from cancer. A druggist has discovered a drug that doctors believe might save her. The druggist is charging $2,000 for a small dose which is 10 times what the drug costs him to make. The sick woman's husband borrows from everyone but he can only scrape together $1000. He begs the druggist to sell him the drug for $1,000 or let him pay the rest later. The druggist refuses, saying "I discovered the drug, and im going to make money from it." Despirate, the woman's husband brakes into the man's store and steals the drug. Did he do the right thing?
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

-Tecumseh
Usdigvhi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2005, 03:43 PM   #65
~ElMo LoVeZ yOu~

~ElMo~ is a jewel in the rough
Smile hey i would like 2 answer those

lol so HOW do u guyz like my cuzin
Old 05-19-2005, 03:46 PM   #66
PowWows.com Addicts

I tell ya what I didn't like...Her trying to tell me to change the subject.

Old 05-19-2005, 03:50 PM   #67
~ElMo LoVeZ yOu~

~ElMo~ is a jewel in the rough
re

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
I tell ya what I didn't like...Her trying to tell me to change the subject.
whoaa watch out we
Old 05-19-2005, 08:18 PM   #68
PowWows.com Addicts

Vote For Teen Forum

CLICK TO VOTE HERE

Last edited by ~pathwalker~; 05-19-2005 at 08:21 PM..
Old 05-19-2005, 08:36 PM   #69
*206*

LiLT206 has a reputation beyond repute
LiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond repute
And besides, we can talk about bunnies and puppies because all it said was "teens place just 4 us!!" and no subject so we can talk about what we want!
LiLT206 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2005, 08:39 PM   #70
PowWows.com Addicts

did you vote BT, Paul won't make a teen forum unless you guy's vote on it, K?

Old 05-19-2005, 08:44 PM   #71
*206*

LiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond repute
Yup I voted
Old 05-19-2005, 08:49 PM   #72
PowWows.com Addicts

good, thanx. I'll see ya later, my son want's to use the puter now. he is 18.

Old 05-19-2005, 11:10 PM   #73
fancy_shawl_chik_05

Mizz_banger_05 has a spectacular aura about
hi pathwalker.............how r u im elmo_gurls my cuz so my a/s/l is female/13[turnin 14 no im playin im 10 goin to be 11 i jes need to talk to sum body] Well laterz
Mizz_banger_05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2005, 11:14 PM   #74
fancy_shawl_chik_05

Mizz_banger_05 has a spectacular aura about
he may not ayy jes kiddin cuz........

hey cuz tell more bout you know ?who? garfeild
Mizz_banger_05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2005, 11:19 PM   #75
PowWows.com Addicts

I am doing fine, thanx for asking, don't forget to vote, OK? Paul won't make a teen forum enless you guy's vote. The link is on post 68. on this thread. See you guy's later, elmo and banger.

Old 05-19-2005, 11:21 PM   #76
*206*

You ten?! Hey theres someone YOUNGER than me on this site!!
Old 05-20-2005, 12:09 AM   #77
PowWows.com Addicts

Yeah but they don't stay up at night like you do. You are a little night owl, aint cha?

Old 05-20-2005, 12:12 AM   #78
*206*

Yeah...but we met a kid in LV who claimes he's "nocturnal"
Old 05-20-2005, 12:18 AM   #79
PowWows.com Addicts

Like a possum? lol...just kiddin guy's, I will stop talkin about aminals now, K?

But dang girl you do stay up late for being 11. and you just might be nocturnal yourself...lol..JUST KIDDIN!

Old 05-20-2005, 12:20 AM   #80
*206*

hehehehe...hey, go over to my thread about last names for bunnies...i need you to vote
Sponsored Links