Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions What kind of pet(s) do you have? What kind of pet(s) do you have?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2004, 11:11 PM   #1
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Question What kind of pet(s) do you have?

I have a 4 yr old chubby tabby cat named pooshaz. she's very cheeky. she's fixed and has a big belly and people mistake her for a racoon at night.
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 06:18 AM   #2
ROCKIN' THE FREE WORLD

Thumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond repute
Thumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
not any more, i got me a new 'coon skin hat...
how come everytime i turn around someone is speaking spanish to me? this is new
HONOR THY CHILDREN
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 08:16 AM   #3
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 982.39
I'll bite this one!

We have, my "other" girl baby a 10 yr old K9 named "Rowdy", "Thumper" the rabbit, "Checks" the turtle, 2 firebellied frogs,"Dennis" the Beta fish, and 2 hermit crabs, named Jellyfish and Sandy!
Oh, and a husband, but he is outgrowing his cage! (jk)
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 11:30 AM   #4
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
NancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,020.79
8 year old Border Collie, Shygirl and a 15 year old Miniature Schnauzer, Misty.
Both spoiled rotten!!!
NancyJo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 01:30 PM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

wolfheart has a spectacular aura about
Location: Wales, UK, but it doesn't feel like home, my heart feels like it should be in Canada or Alaska
2 cats called missy and minka, and a 3 yr old collie, hopefully gettin a 2yr old collie soon aswell...
wolfheart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2004, 01:44 AM   #6
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper
not any more, i got me a new 'coon skin hat...
And i'm going to get me a rabbit skin coat. :lol2:
Old 09-19-2004, 06:57 PM   #7
Pow Wow Visitor

Medievalbelle will become famous soon enough
Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed

Last edited by Medievalbelle; 03-13-2009 at 06:21 PM..
Medievalbelle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2004, 08:26 PM   #8
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
I have 6 month old pit bull. Her name is Chachi and she is sooo sweet and loves to play. Her color is brindle and white. I also have a mean a$$ cocketiel, she hisses at you when you get too close to her cage..
Old 09-20-2004, 11:58 AM   #9
2spirit "Str8" dancer

WisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond repute
WisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond reputeWisconsinBlackBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,600.00
We have an 11 month old Rez mut named Ashton. He's sweet and cute, but doesn't like to listen.

We have a four year old cat named Twitter. She's long haired, cinder gray with white socks and other markings.

We have a brown-headed parrot named Max. He's a one-person bird, so he's sweet to me but hisses at my partner.

We also have a pair of diamond doves named Rhombus and Reemus. They're very pretty birds and make a lovely cooing sound. However, they're dumb as doorknobs.

We love them all.
When you are born into this world you reach for either a bow and quiver, which is blessed by the Sun, our Grandfather, or you reach for an awl and sewing bag, which is blessed by the moon, our Grandmother. From that time on you will follow that vision and be blessed.
WisconsinBlackBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2004, 06:13 PM   #10
ISK

winterrose49 is an unknown quantity at this point
kemp our cat..he looks like a miniture cow black and white
Old 09-20-2004, 06:19 PM   #11
Member since March 2000.

Mr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 60.00
All my pets ended up bein 'road butter'......smeared a good tenth of a mile down from my house South towards the interstate.

.....they we're good little guys though.

Critty Critty was my Calico.....she used to hunt and bring back jack rabbit legs and ears for me, leave em on the front porch for me to find.

....nothin says lovin like a fresh jackrabbit let or ear on yer front porch!!

LMAO!!!

Had a dog named Bruticus......my folks ended up corrupting his name into......BUTT KISS.
DAMN!!!!!! Was that rugged!!!!!

Had a Labrador, gorgeous little black lab........he got into mom's tulips bulbs and I found him up on the hill behind our house about three months later, a pile of fur and bones.

I'll admit, I haven't had the best of luck with my pets........thank God I don't have children!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAH!

"When the God's wish to punish us, they grant our prayers."

O. Wilde
Mr Bo Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2004, 07:10 PM   #12
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
I have a Teacup chiuaua named Angel and she has a very long tounge because her bottom jaw didnt grow properly so she Licks and licks evreything even the air. We found out a few months ago that she is epeleptic due to her being very tiny , so tiny that the vet wont fix her without a waiver being signed So I guess there will bo No little angels fer her :( Oh well we all live her to death and she loves us :)
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2004, 01:24 AM   #13
Pow Wow Visitor

reddnckgal is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

I have a teacup black poodle and a white toy poodle and a mutt. all of whom think they are human
reddnckgal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2004, 01:59 AM   #14
skeeterbug

eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
i have a tabby named abbey 2 manx named percious and spirit 1 calico named ernie and 2 turtles named de and dee (aka double e) together there dedee (named after my grandma) and i want a dog but my mom said no *tear*lol

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly??

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****
eucheefolife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2004, 06:43 PM   #15
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,364.92
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
And i'm going to get me a rabbit skin coat. :lol2:
lmebo

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2004, 06:47 PM   #16
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,364.92
petz ...

i have a 9 and a half yr old blk lab - that i adopted when she was 4yrs old ... her name is Jazz, whom is like my shadow ... where i go ... she goes too.
then
i have an 8yr old german shepard guard dog, his name is Kairo, whom is my watch dog ... he doesn't follow me physically, but he always has me in his sights.
Good dogs they are ...

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2004, 07:05 PM   #17
C is for Cookie!

IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond repute
I have 2 japanese fighting fish my 4 year old neice named them gango and perauna*spl?*. I used to have a pitbul named cocoa and a great dane named sargent. (great dane died pitbul ran away while someone was dogsitting her)
IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2004, 12:49 PM   #18
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 15,400.52
I have a cat named "Garry"(SpongebobSqPants) and a snake named "Meatloaf"...sometimes we have mice...but then they get eaten by the snake...i am going to be buying a Mini Pin after Christmas and her name will be "Chauchi"(sp?)

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2004, 01:00 PM   #19
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15
I have 2 japanese fighting fish my 4 year old neice named them gango and perauna*spl?*. I used to have a pitbul named cocoa and a great dane named sargent. (great dane died pitbul ran away while someone was dogsitting her)
awww....that's what happened to me when i was a kid...i had a cat named Snoopy and we went on vactation and he ran away from the people's place we left him at......
Old 10-18-2004, 01:17 PM   #20
Teen Dancer

orangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 212.00
The family zoo....

We have a little 8 year old terrier mix named Skeeter and a 7 1/2 year old Yellow Lab named Aggie.....both are great dogs that we got when we got married so we could start our family...needed practice in parenting before the kids...also had a little Chihuahua that we rescued but we had to find him a new home bc/ he was pretty mean to people..and we had a prarie dog named Ayashe E godeahi but she has passed on..we had her creamated and someday we are going to sprinkle her in an area very special to us...and someday we are going to get our girls a puppy of there very own, but probably not for awhile...When I was teaching school I also had two hermit crabs- Herman and Ralph named after my dad and hubby's dad and a turtle those all passed away too....also had a really cool tarantula named Halloween and it reproduced its egg sack and needed to find another home before it hatched a hundred thousand little babies in my classroom...so that has been our pets the past seven or so years...
orangepridendns1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links