Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree123Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Where is everyone from? Where is everyone from?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #2081
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 81,193.91
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard simon View Post
Hello everyone,
Long time to hear. It took me awile to get back here to Pow Wows.com. I made it to Gathering of the Nations in New Mexico, April 2012. It was amazing, colorful, and very much spiritual for me. I was the funny looking guy taking all the pictures with the Sony handycam. I totally enjoyed the trip, I am making plans to return next year. Please feel free to say hi to me next year, The good Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.
Marci Cho.
Hello and welcome to Powwows.com @richard simon !!! You should make a new thread with an introduction of yourself and about where you are from.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2012, 04:09 PM   #2082
Pow Wow Visitor

olega is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 146.05
I do not understand what it means to flow? (new thread with an introduction of yourself)
Tell about yourself, St. Petersburg, Russia, and I can in this topic? Under your message? Please help me understand this.
olega is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #2083
-

Christelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,256.15
Hi ! I am from France (Alsace) and I am glad to meet you. this is a wonderful website where everybody can share his life, experience, culture...
If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask your question. I'ill try to answer from my best. Have a nice day
Christelle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2012, 11:25 PM   #2084
eesyah ever cool 2 max me

Shayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond reputeShayish86 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 133.02
MOOSONEE ONARIO!!
Old 07-21-2012, 01:20 AM   #2085
The Lost Choctaw

flicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond reputeflicker71 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,526.23
Talking Where is everyone from?

Hello everyone,I'm from Upstate New York.MY friends call me Tony,It's very nice to meet you all.Excuse me i'm new here,so any help would be very much appreciated.I was told when i was younger by my mother that i was Choctaw on her side of the family.I have been searching for a long time to find family.Thank You =) please add me always looking for friends and learn different ways.

Last edited by flicker71; 02-08-2015 at 03:29 AM.. Reason: not enough of info,sorry new
flicker71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2012, 09:54 PM   #2086
Powwow Teepee Creeper

jeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond reputejeraldk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,795.40
Hello from Memphis, TN!

No, I'm not Cherokee haha

Full-Blooded Utah Paiute
from the Kanosh Paiute Reserve in Kanosh, UT
jeraldk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #2087
Pow Wow Visitor

Shadowman is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 111.00
Hi I,m from Chesterfield in the United Kingdom , I have subscribed to try to help my friend Alden Eagle Horse, he is a Lakota man who is innocent of the crime convicted of, yet has been incarcerated for the past 25 years, we are trying to raise money for the atterney Mr Robert Bryan. Please check out the website www.justiceforeaglehorse.com Please read his words and imagine what it must be like not only for him but for other innocent to who remain incarcerated in a racist system.
Copy of letter to attorneys:
Mr Alden Eagle Horse, Pro Se
Reg No 04690-073
FCI Beckley
PO Box 350, Beaver, WV 25813
Re Request for assistance in obtaining reversal of unconstitutional, unjustified, and unlawful conviction for second degree murder that i am innocent of committing.

Dear Sir/ Madam

Hollo, I am writing your organisation today in regards to the above-styled subject matter that necessitates requesting your assistance in helping me demonstrate my innocence for a crime that I have been wrongfully convicted and sentenced. Unfortunately, I have been languishing in prison since August of 1987 as a direct result of an unfathomable plea agreement in which I was more or less "forced" to sign by overzealous prosecutors, law enforcement officers, and a young, inexperienced defence attorney that ultimately resulted in the US District of South Dakota, Western Division imposing a sixty 60 year sentence fo a crime I did not commit. And unbelievably this was my first ever felony and/or serious conviction for any crime.
Over the years I have repeatedly attempted albeit unavailing, to prove my indisputable innocence through a myraid of post conviction motions, eg 28 USC 2255 petition, Rule 60 (b) motion, All Writs Act 1651 (a), etc filed "pro se" in US District Court. All of which were denied. Quite frankly, I am of the opinion that the federal courts have no desire to revisit my case even though I possess veritable statements, sworn affidavits, and indisputable proof that will undeniably substantiate my innocence. Importantly at the time of the offence, I was a young, naive, drunk, and uneducated Native American young man with a documented history of substance abuse problems that greatly attributed to being convinced by Mr Paul Riley Esq. a relatively inexperienced court-appointed attorney assigned to represent me, that it would be in my best interest to plead guilty in federal criminal case number 87-009-02 to the offence of second degree murder. Ostensibly, it was my understanding that I would receive a sentence of 20 years NOT 60!
In addition to the evidence I've previously outlined,I've discovered through my unyielding research that the US Attorney's Office had access to exculpatory information at its fingertips they inexplicably failed to disclose to attorney Riley during my criminal proceedings, that would have unquestionably exonerated me from committing any murder. All they were interested in was a conviction. Nothing else!
At this point and time I wont bore you with my truthful denials of disaffirmation of committing such a heinous crime, as I am sure your've heard it a thousand times before, nonetheless, I am innocent, and in as such need your assistance, experience and expertise uncovering this gross miscarriage of justice. I would only hope and pray that your organization can open whatever doors necessary soas to allow the evidence to speak for itself. Nothing more. I was simply a yound man when all this happened who allowed himself to be taken advantage of by a corrupt, lazy, and licentious judicial system seeking to obtain a easy conviction.
In conclusion, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your staff for your anticipated assistance, help and advocacy in exposing my case for what it really is, a cruel, injustice. My sister, Ms. Doreen Eagle Horse (aka Catch the Bear), who was at the residence of the victim the night/morning of the murder, had been so distraught over my incarceration she ended up taking her own life. I beg you, PLEASE, help me vindicate my good name and reveal the truth. I ask for nothing more. i anxiously await your response. Thank You.

With kind regards, I am

Alden Eagle Horse
Shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2012, 11:16 AM   #2088
Pow Wow Visitor

BlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 393.75
Hi everyone, am new here. Hoping to meet a lot of new people, and make new friends.

Last edited by BlueEagle_Feathers; 09-28-2012 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: forgot to write something
BlueEagle_Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #2089
Teen Dancer

Items Present
sbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond repute
sbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,563.38
Talking Hello

Hey there I would like to welcome everyone to the forum :-) I'm normally more into the forums, but for the last few months have been without the internet, and the only other internet services I have are at college(where they don't want people on "social networking" sites) or my mothers dial up-yes dial up still exists!
Anyways, welcome to the forum everyone :-) Enjoy!
sbarnes88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 09:26 PM   #2090
Pow Wow Visitor

BlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEagle_Feathers has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 393.75
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
BlueEagle_Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2012, 02:37 PM   #2091
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,476.66
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEagle_Feathers View Post
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

How did you do that?
Old 10-10-2012, 07:51 AM   #2092
Pow Wow Visitor

Zack90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 134.43
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and hope everyone will be fine.
My name is Zack and I'm a Businessman. Music, bodybuilding and pets are my love.
Rather they are my passion.
I've something to be discussed here.
Hope for a nice time.
Zack90 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #2093
Teen Dancer

Items Present
sbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond repute
sbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,563.38
Talking

Hello from Tennessee here :D
sbarnes88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2012, 08:03 AM   #2094
is rockin & rollin \m/

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 76,397.87
Savings: 52.80

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Come on Rez Dawg, you can make it, just another step to go....
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2012, 08:41 AM   #2095

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 12,822.47
hm... ~~~Hamburg - Germany~~~ Hi
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #2096
NorthernSeaWolf

emsgirl72 has a reputation beyond reputeemsgirl72 has a reputation beyond reputeemsgirl72 has a reputation beyond reputeemsgirl72 has a reputation beyond reputeemsgirl72 has a reputation beyond reputeemsgirl72 has a reputation beyond reputeemsgirl72 has a reputation beyond reputeemsgirl72 has a reputation beyond reputeemsgirl72 has a reputation beyond reputeemsgirl72 has a reputation beyond reputeemsgirl72 has a reputation beyond reputeemsgirl72 has a reputation beyond reputeemsgirl72 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,286.21
Ahhhh.... THATs how you quick reply (the little letter between "quote" and "share F" at the bottom right....)

Okay, hello :) My mother named me Brandi; my malamute was named Bacardi so you see the theme~ I need a new name in my opinion but one thing at a time.

I'm "from" all over British Columbia, but since 2000 have been in North Carolina, Colorado and now I'm in Northern Indiana. Haven't really found home - maybe one day :) I'm back in school at age 40 (yes, I'm old) and pursing my nursing degree; then hopefully I'll go be a nurse for a group of people that share the same view of how to live life as me.

:)

Last edited by emsgirl72; 12-10-2012 at 05:52 PM..
emsgirl72 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2013, 02:26 AM   #2097
Listen to the Wind

Pete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 695.20
I'm from no where......

Anyone ever been there???

Its boring and too quiet......

hehehehehehehehehehe
Pete walkswithhorse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #2098
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 81,193.91
My name is Gordon Shumway and I am from the planet Melmac.
windanncer likes this.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2013, 03:03 AM   #2099
Yaqui Uprising

JoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond reputeJoseMontez has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 439.41
Xd

Ciudad Obregon, Sonora, Mexico...Best part of Mexico..Jk it's a piece of **** wasteland lmao
JoseMontez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2013, 07:50 PM   #2100
Pow Wow Visitor

tinywolfspirit is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 114.00
well I'm from louisa. Virgina. Anyone from my area?
Stands Alone likes this.
tinywolfspirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links