Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree125Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Where is everyone from? Where is everyone from?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2007, 06:08 PM   #1201
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
trob226 is a splendid one to beholdtrob226 is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 82.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxmoon View Post
It's so nice seeing you again thanks for stopping by!
How about that fire yesterday? I got caught up in the traffic, but found my way around it. Who'd have thought the whole shopping center would go up?
trob226 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2007, 03:29 AM   #1202
Senior Dancer

tikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond repute
tikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeladie View Post
Saskatchewan!

Glad to see you joined Pow wow.com .....lot of good people
here. have fun and meet lot's..

tikiboo
tikiboo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2007, 03:42 AM   #1203
Senior Dancer

tikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond repute
tikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trob226 View Post
How about that fire yesterday? I got caught up in the traffic, but found my way around it. Who'd have thought the whole shopping center would go up?

Since I'm on the west coast and don't read the paper or watch all the bad new's. where was the fire and shopping center. Hope no one got hurt. and did the whole place go up.

Old 02-23-2007, 01:15 PM   #1204
Happy Woman!

Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I did here about it did you know what happened the story I heard was funny as all get out!!!!!

Foxmoon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2007, 01:17 PM   #1205
Happy Woman!

Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikiboo View Post
Since I'm on the west coast and don't read the paper or watch all the bad new's. where was the fire and shopping center. Hope no one got hurt. and did the whole place go up.

I dont know if anyone got hurt but we have one less dunkin dounuts and I think one less robber. Its a good story if its true.

Old 02-23-2007, 01:21 PM   #1206
Senior Dancer

Quote:
I did here about it did you know what happened the story I heard was funny as all get out!!!!!
They're still not completely sure. A man ran into the liquor store and threw the manager out, locked himself in. The manager called the cops, the man shot at the cops when they came. There was a standoff for a while, and then suddenly the whole place went up in smoke - the whole shopping center. No sprinklers, apparently. The man who ran in in the first place was killed in the fire, but no one else was hurt. The man apparently had a lot of friends who knew he was under a lot of pressure, but they can't believe he did this. Sounds like the man just lost it and tried to commit suicide by cop; they think he set the fire instead, but that's not clear. Anyway, the whole shopping center is gone. It was next to the Hampton Inn there on the corner to Thomas Johnson and Opposumtown Pike. Since that's the worst traffic corner in town, you can imagine what it did to the area. Gridlock in Frederick. Who would have guessed it?
Old 02-23-2007, 01:32 PM   #1207
Happy Woman!

Quote:
They're still not completely sure. A man ran into the liquor store and threw the manager out, locked himself in. The manager called the cops, the man shot at the cops when they came. There was a standoff for a while, and then suddenly the whole place went up in smoke - the whole shopping center. No sprinklers, apparently. The man who ran in in the first place was killed in the fire, but no one else was hurt. The man apparently had a lot of friends who knew he was under a lot of pressure, but they can't believe he did this. Sounds like the man just lost it and tried to commit suicide by cop; they think he set the fire instead, but that's not clear. Anyway, the whole shopping center is gone. It was next to the Hampton Inn there on the corner to Thomas Johnson and Opposumtown Pike. Since that's the worst traffic corner in town, you can imagine what it did to the area. Gridlock in Frederick. Who would have guessed it?

Wow thats not funny at all! The story I heard was a man went in to rob the store and the cops came and through smoke gas in and the man couldnt see so he lit a lighter and the whole place blew up. I guess u can understand now why I thought it was funny! Thanks for updating me on the real deal.

Old 02-23-2007, 01:40 PM   #1208
Pow Wow Visitor

silverfeather_01 is a jewel in the rough
now in NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther11Gurl View Post
i AM FROM iDAHO, BUT LIVING JUST ACROSS THE RIVER IN wASHINGTON
I was born & raised in washington---born in Bremerton, but lived in Spokane for about 10 years. Am now in North Carolina & been here for "many moons"! I get so homesick sometimes & wish I could go back, but I guess it's just not time yet. I will go only when (and IF) it is meant for me to go, and not before; that is my belief.
silverfeather_01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2007, 06:03 PM   #1209
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Wow thats not funny at all! The story I heard was a man went in to rob the store and the cops came and through smoke gas in and the man couldnt see so he lit a lighter and the whole place blew up. I guess u can understand now why I thought it was funny! Thanks for updating me on the real deal.
The cops say they didn't shoot back or shoot in any gas. That's why the start of the fire is a mystery, but of course, start a fire in a store full of alcohol and you know what you get.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:04 PM   #1210
Deitschamerikaner

Hikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond reputeHikaro Takayama has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,080.90
I'm from Chambersburg, PA... The city with the dubious distinction of being the only Northern town to get burned down by the Confederates during the civil war.... Although, Ironically, one of the few buildings that survived the blaze was the boarding house where John Brown planned his ill-fated raid on Harper's Ferry

And I heard about the sad situation in Frederick on the local radio myself... Really sad the whole way around.....
Hikaro Takayama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 09:34 AM   #1211
Drug of choice:bubblegum

kirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond reputekirlegirle has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 343.29
I live in Columbia, SC now. That's 4 hours from the mountains, 2 hours from the beach and 2 hours from Charleston, SC.
I'm originally from Florence, SC;The Magic City. Don't know what's so magical about it though. There's nothing there. I refer to it as the rest stop on the way to every place else. Good ole I-95.
kirlegirle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 12:56 PM   #1212
Happy Woman!

Quote:
The cops say they didn't shoot back or shoot in any gas. That's why the start of the fire is a mystery, but of course, start a fire in a store full of alcohol and you know what you get.
This weekend a friend came over and I mentioned about the fire and her son was friends with the guy and he was 1 that got the phone call there is a tape and he was making homemade bombs with the alcohol bottles and set a car on fire he was tring to commit suicide. she gave me all the info about it. They also had snipers and wow now no wonder about the grid lock.

Old 02-26-2007, 04:59 PM   #1213
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Supacalafragilisticexpeealadoeshus.....

Is my Hometown....
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 04:57 AM   #1214
Senior Dancer

Hi all, just to say this stuff that's going round it the pit's.it
knocked me on my butt, and still not up to par. drank lemon and honey tody's all fri. eve. Sat had one also with some Old Crow in it. sort of cleared my chest but not all the way.
Hope no one's kids get it ,.I'll take the dunkin donuts here, all we have is winchels and there getting high priced and lousy... by for now
till next time.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:59 AM   #1215
Senior Dancer

Quote:
This weekend a friend came over and I mentioned about the fire and her son was friends with the guy and he was 1 that got the phone call there is a tape and he was making homemade bombs with the alcohol bottles and set a car on fire he was tring to commit suicide. she gave me all the info about it. They also had snipers and wow now no wonder about the grid lock.
Suicide seems obvious. He was hoping the cops would shoot him, I guess, and set the fire when the cops didn't shoot. Very sad. Especially sad about that Hispanic couple that was just about to have their restaurant grand opening in there. How awful to just about have a dream come true and then shot to pieces before it did. I hope they had insurance, or they are straight down the tubes.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:49 PM   #1216
Pow Wow Visitor

macui is just really nice
Credits: 2,179.84
hi to all

a

Last edited by macui; 02-27-2007 at 04:52 PM.. Reason: wrong thread
macui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2007, 11:49 AM   #1217
Happy Woman!

Quote:
knocked me on my butt, and still not up to par. drank lemon and honey tody's all fri. eve. Sat had one also with some Old Crow in it. sort of cleared my chest but not all the way.
Hope no one's kids get it ,.I'll take the dunkin donuts here, all we have is winchels and there getting high priced and lousy... by for now
till next time.

I hope you get over whatever you have very fast!!!!! Givin out some prayers to ya!

Old 02-28-2007, 12:01 PM   #1218
Happy Woman!

Quote:
till next time.

I hope you get over whatever you have very fast!!!!! Givin out some prayers to ya!

Old 02-28-2007, 11:51 PM   #1219
~smiles~

PRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESS04-05 has a reputation beyond repute
whats goin on? Me myself, is from Middle North Ontario....Think the Manitoulin Area!!!!!
PRINCESS04-05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2007, 05:05 AM   #1220
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Suicide seems obvious. He was hoping the cops would shoot him, I guess, and set the fire when the cops didn't shoot. Very sad. Especially sad about that Hispanic couple that was just about to have their restaurant grand opening in there. How awful to just about have a dream come true and then shot to pieces before it did. I hope they had insurance, or they are straight down the tubes.
trob...I'm sorry about the Mexican couple loosing there Restaurant. I love mex. food. even married one for awhile till
he couldn'd stay home and kept on caten around
Sponsored Links