Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree125Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Where is everyone from? Where is everyone from?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-21-2008, 03:40 AM   #1681
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
lastofthemohicans is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
hii!! i am little skittle and i live in new hampshire :D
lastofthemohicans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2008, 01:56 AM   #1682
Tsalagi_Grover

Grover_Alaska is a name known to all
Osiyo

I have been here a while. Just hang out, don't post much. I am currently in Alaska. I was born in Michigan, raised in Denver (city ndn), but call Georgia home- all my family is there. I am Cherokee, and northern Georgia is where both my mother's and fathers' family came from. My mother's side is still there- never left. My father's side left on the trail- and ended up in OK. Nice to meet you all.

~Native Country- Where the American Dream Began!
Grover_Alaska is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2008, 07:56 PM   #1683
A Tiny Tots Mom

HolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
HolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Hello to all the new people! Hope you all enjoy yourselves, find and meet friends. To all the new peeps, I am Spirit Lake Nation in North Dakota
~~~~~~~~~~~~
As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

HolyElk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 02:06 AM   #1684
Soars with Eagles

Huronwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Huronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeHuronwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Hello All its been a while sop thought I'd better re introduce myself actually just fond out my Great grandmother was Sioux and not Kiowa and I Had originally been lead to believe so I guess I have to change my profile, so I am Huron (mostly) and some Humkpapa Sioux from the line of Rain in the Face, no wonder I have been wanting to learn Lakota. I am from everywhere but for the past 33 years have been in the Lone Star State Many Greetings to my old friends and now to my new ones!
Old 05-26-2008, 07:00 PM   #1685
Hopi

Wise Eagle is a jewel in the rough
I am from Fairfield, Ohio. It used to be summer hunting ground for Shawnee. Now there are museums and paintings of what was and never will be again. We celebrate Native American month of November.
Wise Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 08:37 PM   #1686
walk your talk

tiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond repute
tiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 413.53
hello wise eagle!

good to see you i dont believe ive ever seen you post!

i also live in ohio, newark have you heard of newark?

sometimes you have to live life as if what everyone else thinks does not matter, but is still a factor...
that even though you think you are so lost, you may be found...
no matter what comes in your life, it will be over come...
and that the real reason that you live is for love, and finding inner peace...
live free for what its worth an never let life hold you back from living
One person can make a difference----lets all of us give it a try.--- john f. Kennedy

other places u can find me...

]htt://www.myspace.com/hawkredfeather630
www.facebook.com/redfeather630
tiffany redfeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #1687
Busy Mama

phoenixrose34 is a jewel in the rough
I'm located in Alabama for now. (My husband is military)
phoenixrose34 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2008, 11:41 AM   #1688
Hopi

Wise Eagle is a jewel in the rough
Thank you, Tiffany Redfeather. My first degree was from Mount Vernon Nazarene College. I used to go to Newark all the time. We were close by. Got a communications degree there. Pretty country. Have you ever been to Danville? We used to go to the best Amish restaurant there. Hopefully I will be moving out west soon. I am medicine woman and a life councellor. I bead and dance. We have a harvest pow wow each November here. 1st and 2nd. Do you have any up there this summer? I was born with the name Wise Eagle
Wise Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2008, 12:02 PM   #1689
Thinkin' Fancy thoughts

beeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond repute
beeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, hey.

Virginia Native, living south of the border (in North Carolina).

Nice to see ya all.
beeleaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2008, 06:28 PM   #1690
Dancing Crow aka Toolbox

dancing_crow is a jewel in the rough
Hello originally from Philadelphia, PA now I live in upstate northcentral PA
dancing_crow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 06:11 PM   #1691
little skunk

sk2bahr is a jewel in the rough
California
Old 06-28-2008, 04:04 PM   #1692
Tiny Tot Dancer

MikmaqRose is a jewel in the rough
Greetings from Massachusetts

Greetings from the beautiful state of Massachusetts!! It's been a while since I logged in, but I'm hoping to be more active in the forums going forward.....
Old 07-14-2008, 05:42 AM   #1693
Just a Cherokee

Da_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud of
I'm from the Bronx, New York. But now I'm TRAPPED in South Carolina

~Da_Revolutionary
Da_Revolutionary is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2008, 03:25 AM   #1694
Champion Dancer

charliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond reputecharliemom has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,232.00
I'm from northwest Montana where huckleberries are just gettin ripe. When I was young we lived in Bismark, ND. Loved it.
charliemom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2008, 08:33 PM   #1695
Pow Wow Visitor

mopahean has a brilliant futuremopahean has a brilliant futuremopahean has a brilliant futuremopahean has a brilliant futuremopahean has a brilliant futuremopahean has a brilliant futuremopahean has a brilliant futuremopahean has a brilliant futuremopahean has a brilliant future
520 area

Hello all! waving from Arizona at approximately 20 miles north of the AZ/Mexico border.
mopahean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #1696
Annika58

Annika58 is a name known to all
Hi everyone,I am from Sweden.
Annika58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2008, 03:07 PM   #1697
Domasi

Domasi has a reputation beyond repute
Domasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond reputeDomasi has a reputation beyond repute
Howdy, Welcome to the hood :o)
which runs across the grass and loses
itself in the sunset."
Domasi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2008, 04:43 PM   #1698
Annika58

Annika58 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domasi View Post
Howdy, Welcome to the hood :o)
Howdy,thanks for welcoming me on here! =)
Annika58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #1699
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 57,034.68
I'M FROM OKLAHOMA!
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2008, 08:16 PM   #1700
Pow Wow Visitor

kalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond reputekalonaheskie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool hello,.........

born and raised on the eastern band of cherokee nations rezzzz,.
....wolftown community, soco,......residing in kansas city for the past 20+ yrs,...........eventually will be back home in the smokey mtns.
kalonaheskie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links