Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree125Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Where is everyone from? Where is everyone from?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 03:59 AM   #1901
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
dregostyr has a brilliant futuredregostyr has a brilliant futuredregostyr has a brilliant futuredregostyr has a brilliant futuredregostyr has a brilliant futuredregostyr has a brilliant futuredregostyr has a brilliant futuredregostyr has a brilliant futuredregostyr has a brilliant futuredregostyr has a brilliant futuredregostyr has a brilliant futuredregostyr has a brilliant future
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I am from southern california
dregostyr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2010, 05:55 PM   #1902
Crafter-Vendor

Items Treasure Chest
BODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond repute
BODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,253.59
Savings: 682.75
From Everywhere

And

No Where!

~ Debsjewelry.net ~
BODEBEA BAY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 10:53 PM   #1903
Tiny Tot Dancer

Oldernighthawk has a reputation beyond repute
Oldernighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeOldernighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeOldernighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeOldernighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeOldernighthawk has a reputation beyond repute
Crowfeatherone

At this time of the year I believe that your neck of the world is a better place to be than here in Florida . Welcome
Oldernighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 11:45 PM   #1904
Tiny Tot Dancer

Oldernighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeOldernighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeOldernighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeOldernighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeOldernighthawk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up greeneyedcheyenne

The 4th Annual Honoring Our Armed Forces Pow Wow will be Nov 12-14 2010 on Dalville Ave. in Dalville Al . A good contact is on email at [email protected] . It is a small but fun Pow Wow at the last minite last year I had to back out going , but plan to go this year if posible . My wife and I travel with our three generation pack of 4 Chihuahuas and with reasonable restrictions are welcome . Creed does not count as much as atitude and no alchol , and no drugs . They try to make all welcome and to show all a good time .
The 3rd Annual Falling Leaves Intertribal will be Oct 1-3 ,2010 on Crocket Road , Samson AL . An URL is www.eaglesnesttofalabama.org . I have already claimed 1 of the 6 RV sites with 30-amp electric at $20.00 a night and plenty of primitive camping . This is a small but growing Pow Wow with The Native American Recipients of the Congressional Medal of Honor Monument . The Monument was unvailed at the first Pow Wow they have 17 trader spaces . Also if you are camping there You are invited to the trade blanket .
Old 07-09-2010, 12:16 AM   #1905
Tiny Tot Dancer

Unhappy sbarnes88

The training you are going to is noble in that our leaders of tomrrow are the children of today ! My younger son is Hypper Active and while in the first grade a pederneuroligist told me after a hands on 3 hour exam " One of the biggest problems the two of you will face in his schooling is having to educate his teachers ." We fought the system for 9 years and only had 1 teacher who had any idea of what was involved ! When James got too active and started to disrupt she would have him take some thing to the office or have him get something from the office for her . This alowed him to burn of some excess energy . Three weeks into the Freshman year he gave up an the BROKEN system ! He quite regular school and went to another program , what was suposed to be a GED and trade school . A program that was suposed to be 6 years but in actuallity is handed out as fast as you can learn it was finished in less than 2 years . He never got the senior prom and thoes good times all because of the BROKEN system! Too many of our school boards are only in it for the money.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:58 AM   #1906
Teen Dancer

Items Present
sbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond repute
sbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,563.38
Hey :-) Thank you! All I can say is every school system diffinately needs good teachers. I was in a bad system all of my life. I am going to try my best if its meant to be that I stay into the Education system. I will say now though it for sure takes more then one person! I just hope I can do the best I can do, and help one out. To me one is better then none :-) If I swap majors, it will probably still be something involving children, like Social Work but I know I'm minoring in history later.
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldernighthawk View Post
The training you are going to is noble in that our leaders of tomrrow are the children of today ! My younger son is Hypper Active and while in the first grade a pederneuroligist told me after a hands on 3 hour exam " One of the biggest problems the two of you will face in his schooling is having to educate his teachers ." We fought the system for 9 years and only had 1 teacher who had any idea of what was involved ! When James got too active and started to disrupt she would have him take some thing to the office or have him get something from the office for her . This alowed him to burn of some excess energy . Three weeks into the Freshman year he gave up an the BROKEN system ! He quite regular school and went to another program , what was suposed to be a GED and trade school . A program that was suposed to be 6 years but in actuallity is handed out as fast as you can learn it was finished in less than 2 years . He never got the senior prom and thoes good times all because of the BROKEN system! Too many of our school boards are only in it for the money.

2012 Powwows.com Princess :D
sbarnes88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #1907
Tiny Tot Dancer

sbarnes88

My son stated that he was not going to let drugs run his life , this was especially so after he was placed on Ritilin and then put on Cylert . He said enough is enough I will either do it my way or die trying! The Pederatic Neuroligist said he could not understand why the hyperactive were ( Discriminated against ) as IQ test were deliberatly set up to penalize the Hyper child by a min of 40 points and that the brighter that they really were was worse as the test could read as much as 60 points low . The one teacher that had enough brains as to let him burn excess energy said that she would like a hole class of students like James as it would chalange her to be better! Oh James is now 35 and still has some of the same chalanges . The people that really get to know him say that when it getts rough that you can have no better friend . The ones that would run over you tend to rember important business else where rather quickly as it is about to get hard on them!Believe it or not I and his mother are rather proud of him as he is loving and helpfull to all that are trying to do for themselves!
Old 07-09-2010, 09:02 PM   #1908
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,523.66
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by dregostyr View Post
I am from southern california
I'm in southern southern Calif, down on the border.....
Old 07-09-2010, 10:56 PM   #1909
Teen Dancer

Items Present
sbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond repute
sbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond repute
That is good about son oldernighthawk! So proud! :-)
Old 07-10-2010, 01:52 AM   #1910
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 36,829.89
Not to be a killjoy but the spelling in some of the previous posts needs some tender care.
wanjica_the_one is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2010, 02:19 AM   #1911
Teen Dancer

Items Present
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
Not to be a killjoy but the spelling in some of the previous posts needs some tender care.
Sorry about that I just noticed. Thanks for pointing it out.

2012 Powwows.com Princess :D
Old 07-13-2010, 02:54 PM   #1912
Junior Dancer

Items Present
I'm from the dark side of the moon. I'm from the depths of Lake Ontonagon. I'm neighbors with the Raven and Snipe. I'm from the Oneida Nation Wisconsin.

Aye!!!
Make your daughters see the wisdom of dating/marrying DORKS not thugs. The most dangerous thing about Dorks is they just might kick too many people's tails on a video game or play GI Joe or Transformers with their kids. Or worse yet know way way too much about dinosaurs...

MaileenasDad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2010, 10:31 PM   #1913
Tiny Tot Dancer

I think the closest that I've been to your area is Pipestone Minasota . But welcome anyway . There is a lot of good clean fun to be had here.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #1914
Pow Wow Visitor

davidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud of
I am not going to worry about someones spelling we do as we can ,and not judge, or criticize, Good day to all from Caddo Mills, TEXAS!
davidg66 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2010, 10:13 PM   #1915
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidg66 View Post
I am not going to worry about someones spelling we do as we can ,and not judge, or criticize, Good day to all from Caddo Mills, TEXAS!
:I agree This web is to enjoy not criticize each other. English is the hardest one to learn because of the rules that don't all ways be the correct rules . An example is Korean whitch takes about 6 to 8 weeks to learn to read write , and speak it correctly . Oh yes they used metal covered ships that the above the water line looked like turtle back shells in the 13hundreds .
Old 07-17-2010, 10:30 PM   #1916
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,207.71
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidg66 View Post
and not judge, or criticize
you just did. but it is all good. because by nature, no two human beings can totally agree on everything, all the time. we aren't machines, after all...lol
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2010, 02:59 AM   #1917
Red Shirt 44

Wolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond repute
need some info.

Hey my relatives .. heading home from the Land Downunder to visit my family and grandkids and see old friends next month for awhile before I head back to finish my studies. Anyone know of any PowWow's in around Calgary or in Southern B.C. Canada during early to late September? Checked online and couldn't find any listed. I would appreciate anyone's help or suggestions.

Wakan Tanka nici un .. Wolfman
Wolfman3267 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2010, 01:46 PM   #1918
Pow Wow Visitor

davidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud ofdavidg66 has much to be proud of
Unhappy

Sorry about that Grits & Beans!
davidg66 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2010, 06:28 PM   #1919
Tiny Tot Dancer

I don't have a clue , as I don't make it that far North . Sorry but I hope someone else has an answer for you . I have wanted to check the Lane Down Under but never had the money.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:14 PM   #1920
Red Shirt 44

Wolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfman3267 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey .. thanks anyway. Someday if you get the greenbacks and the opportunity give Oz a try. The First Nations people of this place know it as the Land of the Dreamtime and it truly is on so many levels. Rich traditional cultural heritage once you get past the colonial leftovers. Travel well .. near or far.
Wolfman3267 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links