Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions x girfreinds... gurls and guys coment plz x girfreinds... gurls and guys coment plz

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2004, 08:06 PM   #1
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
post182eastern-trad is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Unhappy x girfreinds... gurls and guys coment plz

ok well hear me out.... im still in love with my x gf and yeah..
but all i want is for her to be happy... so i set her up with my freind.... and now they r goin out and they have been for a month...and this has killed me inside...i mean i try to powwow as much as possiable so i keep my mind off of her but its so hard.. i mean suicide has been big with me from the day she dumped me and yeah idk.. what u all thing..?

:( -mike
Old 01-13-2004, 11:33 AM   #2
plains n8tv

tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
so if you set her up with your friend, you don't think that you can make her happy (but all i want is for her to be happy). So, she dumped you and your not happy about it. Sit down and talk to her and find out if there is any chance left for you guys to hook up again...posting on here won't help, unless she is a powwows.commer Hang in there dude...theres always someone else if your looking in the right place :Angel2

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?
tradish_wiyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2004, 11:46 AM   #3
Junior Dancer

luvlumbee is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 160.00
Geez you are only 15? Hang in there it will get better. I know it hurts but remember we all go through it. Let those thoughts of suicide get out of your head. There is more to life you will see. :)
Old 01-13-2004, 11:53 AM   #4
plains n8tv

tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
LOL...no wonder your post sounded "teenage-ish", you are only 15!!! Hang in there dude...:Angel2

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?
tradish_wiyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2004, 06:38 AM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

wolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond reputewolflady has a reputation beyond repute
hang in there. i am going through a divorce myself. life is hard sometimes but there is the right person out there for everyone.
wolflady is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2004, 09:45 PM   #6
Junior Dancer

EducatedNdN is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

x girlfriends are the worst especially when you still have feelings for them and at the same time hate them. Hate them for being all you want them to be and now you can't have them and she's with someone new and living happy without you. Even when you think your over her you reliaze she's the one who got away and you can just kick your own *** for scrweing up. I should have never left my x and left her behind she was everything I wanted and like a fool I left her, thinking this tremendous lady would wait around for me. Why wasnt' I just honest and stayed or brought her with me. Sounds like you did the same screw up and didn't tell your x the truth and set her up with your friend. Your still a kid but when you get older don't be so fast to throw away the love of your life like she'll stick around and wait because someone else will come and swoop her off her feet faster then you know. Especially in the NdN snaggin trail. pila
Old 01-23-2004, 04:31 AM   #7
Selena's Mommy

Chahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond repute
Chahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond reputeChahta Diamond has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 165.06
Savings: 1.00
well in my case I'm the ex-girlfriend who wants the man back.My ex and I are always breaking up and getting back together.It could be the same day and we will have a huge fight,break up,fight some more,and then get back together.It's even harder because he's going to school in Oklahoma while I'm here in California.To top that he isn't coming back until the end of May when he graduates.We just recently broke up again and I've been taking it really hard.I did my usual,cry and ask why,then hang up on him before he could hang up on me when he didn't say what I wanted to hear.Then I worte him a nasty letter which was the norm.This time though I think it's too late for us.As much as I want to believe we are soul mates I have to wonder why all the fighting.If you truly love someone let that person know and don't throw them away like they are nothing.You never know when the last time will really be the last time.

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad
Chahta Diamond is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2004, 10:43 AM   #8
woohooo!! yeah!!

step_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond repute
step_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond repute
dude .... ur only 15! u got a LONG way to go ;) hang in there and TRY to move on :Thumbs
step_2_da_side is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2004, 06:44 AM   #9
Pow Wow Committee

TWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 307.00
Re: x girfreinds... gurls and guys coment plz

Quote:
Originally posted by post182eastern-trad
ok well hear me out.... im still in love with my x gf and yeah..
but all i want is for her to be happy... so i set her up with my freind.... and now they r goin out and they have been for a month...and this has killed me inside...i mean i try to powwow as much as possiable so i keep my mind off of her but its so hard.. i mean suicide has been big with me from the day she dumped me and yeah idk.. what u all thing..?

Mike,
The best thing is to don't worry about it or to be beating yourself up over this.

It doesn't matter what your age is, or if it's your wife or girlfriend, it still hurts like heck when it happens. (Puppy love is VERY real to puppies.)

Just continue doing what you enjoy (powwows, etc), being positive about yourself, and with time, things do get better.

Btw, there is no one, and i will repeat myself here, NO ONE who is worth killing yourself over!!! Just take it one day at a time, and sometimes even hour by hour or minute by minute. Things will get better.

I went through my separation/divorce (after 22 years of marriage) back in 2000/2001. It hurt bad, but it does get better.

Tim
TWDBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2005, 05:29 AM   #10
NEVADAGUY

bojack6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool IT will get better little brother

HEY brother never think that way.That isnt indian.Even if you did do it you wouldnt be hurting yourself youd be hurting your family.Think about it,im going to be planting one of my brothers tommorow for that,AND iLL TELL YOU WHAT MY HEART IS HURT.[and it will be for a long time].It will get better as days go by,like everybody says your young there will be alot of oppurtunitys young blood.Just remember familys alwas first.Youll be allrite ,from a brother whos been there Bojack.
bojack6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2005, 08:53 AM   #11
Kili!

Wojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by post182eastern-trad
i mean suicide has been big with me from the day she dumped me and yeah idk.. what u all thing..?

I'm a little surprised no one else said this, but you need to seek professional help right now! Please seek counseling. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but does seem like the right thing to pursue at this time.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:13 PM   #12
Junior Dancer

AEn8ive_kita is a glorious beacon of light
your still a youth... you got many hearts to break or get urs broken... but you'll learn through them. I know its hard but you'll get through this! Try to live ur life one day at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/kitagal is where i be lol
AEn8ive_kita is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2005, 02:56 PM   #13
My Give-A-Damn's Busted!

**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with SingerDad....you need to seek professional help! You need to visit with a counselor at school or maybe a teacher could help you. Find someone you are close to...an adult and talk to them. You've already taken one step by reaching out to us in pws.com...now you need to reach out to someone you're close to.
**First Lady** is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2005, 04:34 PM   #14
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singerdad
I'm a little surprised no one else said this, but you need to seek professional help right now! Please seek counseling. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but does seem like the right thing to pursue at this time.
I can see that it has taken this long to mention counselling for the fact that most natives within Natives communities are ashamed to seek help in that way...

Any way SD is right you dont need to feel ashamed about wanting help... you are young and this is the time in life that is the most confusing... Im glad that you felt comfortable in coming to this site and sharing... I hope that we can offer sum good advice to you... Please trust people around you... If Possible trust your parents & your grandparents... that they will want to help you... teachers, school counsellors even your Family Doc.... they are there to help even tho to you they are authotarians they are human too and feel human emotions and may be able to give you sum advice or find something to help you cope during this difficult time.. Hang in there and you did the right thing by reaching out.
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2005, 10:13 AM   #15
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
Aaww Man.. Keep busy, time heals all wounds. I know these sounds are just "words" but by experience of my past loves and of others that I know you can get thoough this. Please seek counseling, just talking to someone about your feelings CAN ease your pain.. Take care lil bro.. I'll be thinking about you.
Old 04-06-2005, 12:07 PM   #16
Junior Dancer

shyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Was she your first real girlfriend? If so then the pain that you feel in your heart hurts and you feel like no one will understand. But you know what? This only prepares you for the future. I hate to tell you but you'll learn that in the future there will be alot of people who will hurt you. All you can do is get up and brush yourself off.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!!!!!!

Last edited by shyannmason; 04-06-2005 at 02:24 PM..
shyannmason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2005, 04:38 PM   #17
ElleC

Panther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond repute
Its hard to leave someone, after you love them for so long, if you set her up with your friend, I guess you left on good grounds. I left my man of five years, the father of my baby....that was the hardest thing I have ever done. I have hurt, mad and did not know what to do, but I started to run and weight lift, I done that to release all of the pain or stress that I was feeling and it helped... and my body was in shape. But you need someone to talk to.
Panther11Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2005, 04:09 PM   #18
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Mike, maybe you can tell us why so many of our teens think of suicide as a solution. Those really are some of the best years of your life. So many teens also cut themselves just enough to bleed. Red lake should be a cold hard slap in the face. It can't be so bad as to not wanting to live. You need help to move on. Please, don't do anything to yourself and seek help, this was a step that tells me you want it so don't be afraid to find it for real.
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2005, 08:37 PM   #19
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
hey Lil Bro.... How is everything going on in your life? I hope all is well with you.. I was just thinking about you and wanted to say Hi... I have you in my prayers man.... LW
Old 04-08-2005, 01:50 AM   #20
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Hey yo, Mike dude. You there yet. People want to know if you is alright. Me, I think that if you try to move on, life most of the time eventually evens out. Otherwise, if you let yourself get in a funk then you can't see the good stuff when it starts to happen.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links