Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions x girfreinds... gurls and guys coment plz x girfreinds... gurls and guys coment plz

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2005, 03:25 AM   #21
is waiting ....

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 374.00
Savings: 1.00
suicide isn't the answer to ANYTHING. I agree with some of the post-ers - go seek professional help. thoughts of suicide ARE NOT to be IGNORED BY ANYONE. call a help line, go to the emergency room (there is ALWAYS someone on call for you to talk to), talk to your parents or another adult.

and try to remember you are not alone. these feelings you are experiencing right now will fall to side sooner than you think. then in a bit you'll be thinking (WHAT THE FAK WAS I THINKING?)

I would suggest talkin to your ex after you get help or at least wait awhile (maybe your feelings wont be so intense in a few months/weeks) just let her know how you are feeling and don't say things like "i'm gonna kill myself you don't come back to me." guilting her back won't help your cause and it wouldn't be the best way to restart your relationship.
Old 04-08-2005, 11:02 AM   #22
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Lightbulb Apb Notice:

I was very concerned when I first read this because my son went through the same thing and even though he is only 18 now, he councels younger teens in this area on the subject.
That being said... I let him read it and got his opinion on it and he pointed out to me that Mike wrote that in JAN. 04, and that a powwow visiter posted on it and brought it to the top. I checked his profile and it said last time he checked into powwows was 10/04, So we know that he at least made it through some time without harming himself. Even so, we sent him an email with a link to this post and asked him to just pop in and say hi to the concerned people over here. If the email account is still active we may see his post soon... if not then we can only hold him in our prayers. ~Pathwalker~ & **Spirit Hawk**
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2005, 06:21 PM   #23
Resa

Resa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, man- when I was 15 I thought I was in love and thought he loved me, Till I called his house and his mom said he went out with his girlfriend! AAAhhh!!! I wanted to die( not really) but it did hurt very much. When you're that young you'll fall "in love" plenty of times. But you will learn from it and learn to move on with your life. Which you have plenty of life left, so don't let this girl get you into thoughts of suicide, it's not worth it. And I'm sure you have family and friends that you mean alot to, and to take yourself away from them, just think of the pain they would go through. Breakin up is hard but there's always the chance to find some one new and probably have a better more meaningful relationship. Suicide is so final, there's only 1 YOU. My girl told me once the best way to get over someone is to find someone new. So stick around I promise life will get better. Like that old saying " there's plenty of fish in the sea"
Resa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2005, 09:44 PM   #24
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
Thank you Detective PW... Now I won't worry so much!

Last edited by little wolf; 04-10-2005 at 10:24 AM..
little wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2005, 10:19 PM   #25
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by little wolf
Thank you Detective PW... Now I worry so much!
Always on the Case...
Sad thing is, if he tried to pop in and say hi today, he think we missing instead of him.

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2006, 01:41 PM   #26
Erica

EricaB is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by post182eastern-trad
ok well hear me out.... im still in love with my x gf and yeah..
but all i want is for her to be happy... so i set her up with my freind.... and now they r goin out and they have been for a month...and this has killed me inside...i mean i try to powwow as much as possiable so i keep my mind off of her but its so hard.. i mean suicide has been big with me from the day she dumped me and yeah idk.. what u all thing..?

:( -mike
Well my opinion you should find someone who into things you like. I get these questions from my friends all the time and also my uncle and their doing good. Or you should be her friend keep talking to her then she'll notice something about you that she will like.
EricaB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2006, 12:32 PM   #27
**~sweet cheeks~**

X cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond repute
X cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond repute
Hang in there sweets,it will get better.Believe me i know!You feel life is crap without her right?That will pass in time honestley.Like you said,just keep yourself busy with your dancing and maybe give her and your friend a wide birth for a while until you can sort your head out.Your only young pal!!You should be out there enjoying yourself,not feeling like you are at the minute.I know its not a nice feeling,but you will be fine so chin up pet and all the best.Take care of uxxx
X cheryl X is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2006, 03:32 PM   #28
**~sweet cheeks~**

X cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond repute
X cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond reputeX cheryl X has a reputation beyond repute
How are you?

Hiya,how you been keeping?Not had access to my computer for a few days.Pop back in and say hi.
X cheryl X is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2006, 05:02 PM   #29
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
You know whats wierd? I seen my EX for the first time in a year. Within that time, he had left and never looked back, knocked up his new girlfriend and from what I understand she calls herself the "wife". Though he told me, we couldn't marry because he was STILL married. I was at a house party with some friends, and my man, and I got the stare down of my life. All I could think of was, please please, don't say hello to me. Oh well thats life isn't it? I always date the fools that have someone else in the background, or I'm in the background and I don't know it until I push for a commitment. Then wham, it's I'm sorry babe, blah blah blah...Then I move on, with my little hurt heart, and start over again, and they come waltzing back in not satisfied with the decision they made and want to start back up again. (sighs)

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2006, 08:17 PM   #30
pixstar

pixstar will become famous soon enough
mike, 15 is real young, you got lots of life to live.......we just had a suicide in my community & it hurts everybody!!! go & talk to someone, say something let the people who love you help you through this!! ali
pixstar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2007, 04:41 PM   #31
PowWows.com Addicts

OneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
OneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Way to lend this young Warrior all of your advice and support. He seems like a very sincere caring person. Right on people