Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Is your place haunted? Is your place haunted?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2004, 03:48 PM   #1
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Is your place haunted?

Boo! Ok. Mine is and has been since I moved in about 8 yrs ago. At first I attributed the sounds to the place "settling". But this place is really old to begin with. There are bangs on the sliding closet doors. It seems to know the exact moment I fall asleep and then the door will bang really loud. It is usually all the upstairs closet doors. Has this happened to any other people? One time I came out of the shower and just had a towel on to answer the phone and I was lying on the bed and the towel slipped off and the doors banged really hard and furious like it was mad or scared. LOL. My friend on the other phone heard it too. I'm used to this. I have insomnia. My kids took the doors off their closets. There's other really weird things that have happened but I'll stop for now.
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2004, 04:55 PM   #2
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
(psst, can someone put this in chitchat?)
Okay another time I had a friend sleep over on the futon and I was on the couch. I was having these really bad pains in the front like something was pressing down on my chest. I just lied still waiting for it to go away. Then my friend starts moaning in his sleep. He starts talking in his sleep. I'm in pain trying not to move. Then I hear him say something like, "Lucifer I beseech you". Or something like that. I say to myself. Okay that's enough of that. I get up with great effort and nudge him awake. He turns around and looks at me and he has this look of horror on his face. I say are you okay? are you okay? He's just staring. I say what's the matter? After a minute he says, "Your eyes. They were glowing red." Then a couple of months later i watch this show about night terror or whatever and the scientists say its chemicals in your brain or whatever but not one of those people that experienced had 2 people experience the same thing. It was kinda creepy because it showed old pictures or paintings of demons sitting on people's chests trying to suck air or whatever out of you.
Old 10-05-2004, 05:46 PM   #3
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Okay, is anyone else place haunted? Or know of any haunted places?
Old 10-05-2004, 06:35 PM   #4
skeeterbug

eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
omg-thats-really-scary-theres-this-really-old-house-downtown-and-it-caught-fire-without-a-cause-and-its-rumored-to-be-haunted-but-i-dont-know

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly??

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****
eucheefolife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2004, 06:59 PM   #5
Senior Dancer

Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 397.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
Boo! Ok. Mine is and has been since I moved in about 8 yrs ago. At first I attributed the sounds to the place "settling". But this place is really old to begin with. There are bangs on the sliding closet doors. It seems to know the exact moment I fall asleep and then the door will bang really loud. It is usually all the upstairs closet doors. Has this happened to any other people? One time I came out of the shower and just had a towel on to answer the phone and I was lying on the bed and the towel slipped off and the doors banged really hard and furious like it was mad or scared. LOL. My friend on the other phone heard it too. I'm used to this. I have insomnia. My kids took the doors off their closets. There's other really weird things that have happened but I'll stop for now.

Remind me to stay away from ur house, ayee *L*

Anywhooz my uncle's house is actually haunted *oooooh* i have heard things like, doors closing , foot steps ,ppl talking in a distance ,one time it was juss me and my uncle home watching TV (everyone went out shopping) and all of a sudden we heard a women scream coming from the upstairs bedroom *eeeeek* i think i prolly jumped at least 10ft in the air *LoL*
i'm too chicken to sleep over at my uncles *teeth chatters* don't think i ever will tho *L*
Siouxper_Bunz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2004, 07:08 PM   #6
Member since March 2000.

Mr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 60.00
No.

....but my office is!!!!!!

My office used to be the old police station and the morg was downstairs in the basement.

WE've heard all sorts of strange crap!! Seen some pretty spooky stuff too when I've had to work late.

Keys rattling, foot steps down the hall, voices, someone yelling. THe jail holding cell was in what is now the office library.

Everyone dares each other when the boss's gone to go downstairs. It's funny, but, it's like pitch black, the light bulb always goes out, and it's like your looking onto the set from the People Under the Stairs, or your going into that freaky dudes basement from The Silence of the Lambs!!!!

"When the God's wish to punish us, they grant our prayers."

O. Wilde
Mr Bo Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2004, 07:22 PM   #7
Senior Dancer

Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Freaky when you hear or see things ,ennit ? esp when you're alone *yikes*
Old 10-05-2004, 07:24 PM   #8
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
(psst, can someone put this in chitchat?)
Okay another time I had a friend sleep over on the futon and I was on the couch. I was having these really bad pains in the front like something was pressing down on my chest. I just lied still waiting for it to go away. Then my friend starts moaning in his sleep. He starts talking in his sleep. I'm in pain trying not to move. Then I hear him say something like, "Lucifer I beseech you". Or something like that. I say to myself. Okay that's enough of that. I get up with great effort and nudge him awake. He turns around and looks at me and he has this look of horror on his face. I say are you okay? are you okay? He's just staring. I say what's the matter? After a minute he says, "Your eyes. They were glowing red." Then a couple of months later i watch this show about night terror or whatever and the scientists say its chemicals in your brain or whatever but not one of those people that experienced had 2 people experience the same thing. It was kinda creepy because it showed old pictures or paintings of demons sitting on people's chests trying to suck air or whatever out of you.

Thats really spooky ....
Old 10-05-2004, 07:47 PM   #9
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
Red face

I've heard things at my home but I know that there are spirits all over the place anyway, no matter where you go (there they are, ayy). I try not to let things bother me and we always have protection around our home. But every once in a while something will bother me or guests that stay in my home. I've seen and heard things in broad daylight so it's not things that only happen at night, lol.

One time I rented a home in SD and late at night, I felt someone's hand rub my legs, and I knew I was alone. So that was kind of scary, lol...
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2004, 06:28 PM   #10
C is for Cookie!

IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

I just resently moved but my old house was haunted! But our ghost was a pervert in his past life or something! Cuz he seemed to like our bathroom. Once my sister was taking a shower and she was washing her face someone grabbed her side! And when she openned her eyes no one was there and the bathroom door was locked so no one couldve snuck in!
Another time when I was taking a shower I closed my eyes to wash my hair out when i openned them the lights in the bathroom were off and the shower curtain was open. Well I got out of the shower as soon as i can! But I think there was more then one ghost in my house! Cuz when I was about 5 or 6 I would always sit right in fromt of the TV. I always had the feeling someone was watching me. And I would always turn my head slightly and look out of the corner of my eye only to see the shadow figure of a man sitting on my couch watching me. But when i turned around he'd always be gone! I would see that man out of the corner of my eye turning corners in my house! I thought I was crazy until one daay my sister told me she saw the same man. when my mom heard that she smoked out the house!
IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2004, 06:41 PM   #11
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
yes, I know the feeling. But i haven't seen, thank god, this person. i talked to a neighbour and she said a man was murdered here before. my mom said to smudge the place 4 days in a row and I usually do 2 days then I forget. my comp is in my room and I don't know if he reads the screen cause things seemed to have settled down, but that has happened before only to start up again. but i think there's a lot more going on here cause about 2 yrs ago i was on my bed with my daughter and we were both reading books and we both fell asleep and the light was on and then all of a sudden the whole bed lifts up and bangs down. That was what woke me up. We're kinda used to these things. Though im thinking of moving to a bigger place anyways.
Old 10-09-2004, 09:42 PM   #12
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
I have a prankster in my house.. At night when I'm in the bed and I'm just about to fall into la la land.. bump goes the bed! I hear knocking at the front door and when I go see there is no one there. Things disappear and are never found. My son was grabbed on the shoulder one day while he was watching t.v. he thought it was a friend of his trying to sneak up on him but when he turned around there was no one there. Sometimes it gets really bad in my house and I talk with "him". I tell him to behave his self and then he usually calms down. I do believe this is a spirit of a little boy. When I speak of this to other people they think I'm CRAZY or something. Only my family knows it is real, because of course they live through it too. I do have a friend at work that believes so I do have some one else to talk to about it.. And now I have you all too.. :)
Old 10-10-2004, 12:43 AM   #13
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Down Under

My ex husband and I were living in Sydney Australia in a house that had been subdivided into two apartments. Our bedroom had a walled in door behind the dresser. The door frame was still there but there was wall in place of a door. I'm pretty sure this actually happened because he was a real skeptic and probably wouldn't have made it up. Boy, was I mad that he didn't wake me up! He woke up one night--our bed was directly across from that walled in door--and he saw the figure of an older woman dressed in Victorian era clothes sort of 'hovering in that doorway (yeah, there was a dresser across that wall but she wasn't solid, eh?) She was looking right at him and put out her arm and gestured for him to come to her, crooking her finger at him. He says he even spoke out loud to her, like "Me?" when she beckoned him. She did this several times apparently, got frustrated with his lack of cooperation and left. That was that. Boy was I pissed he didn't wake me up!
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
River Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2004, 11:01 AM   #14
Junior Dancer

MsLum91 has a spectacular aura about
Credits: 1,109.84
Someone comes to visit our house all the time. Only no one sees them but my son. He talks and laughs with them. If he's not in the mood he tells them to go away.

We think it's one of my great grandparents. My mom and I were looking at old photo albums after my daughter was born. Of course my son had to look too. We flipped a page and he stopped us and said "That's my PaPa". Mom and I just looked at each other. It was a picture of my great grandfater. He died when I was like 5 or 6. No one has ever shown him a picture or talked about him. And my grandfather doesn't look like anyone else in our family that he's seen.

It freaks my husband out, but we're used to it. My great grandmother has visited us many times over the years. It makes me feel good to know they are still watching over us.

www.myspace/BeckyGoins
MsLum91 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2004, 08:10 PM   #15
Tiny Tot Dancer

Enigma is an unknown quantity at this point
Spirit is with us and around us always. I've seen, heard, and sensed many, and not a one has ever caused me any harm...~Kat
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2004, 10:05 PM   #16
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLum91
Someone comes to visit our house all the time. Only no one sees them but my son. He talks and laughs with them. If he's not in the mood he tells them to go away.

We think it's one of my great grandparents. My mom and I were looking at old photo albums after my daughter was born. Of course my son had to look too. We flipped a page and he stopped us and said "That's my PaPa". Mom and I just looked at each other. It was a picture of my great grandfater. He died when I was like 5 or 6. No one has ever shown him a picture or talked about him. And my grandfather doesn't look like anyone else in our family that he's seen.

It freaks my husband out, but we're used to it. My great grandmother has visited us many times over the years. It makes me feel good to know they are still watching over us.
I used to be fascinated by the supernatural and read anything I could put my hands on. The so-called experts in this 'field' say that children are frequently the conduit between our world and beyond because they are so 'open' and have not yet closed their minds to phenomenon most adults have rationalized away. I think that's cook that your son talks to PaPa. I hope he keeps it up! Maybe you should tell him 'Say, hi to PaPa for me,' and see what he says or comes back with. Could be interesting!
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
River Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2004, 07:30 PM   #17
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
Let me tell you the latest prank.. For 3 days now I've been searching for my glasses. The last time I had them was Monday morning when I was on pws.com before leaving for work. When I was ready to walk out the door I went to the desk to get my glasses and they were not there! I've searched my house high and low and still can't find them!!! Glad they were only walmart specials cuz looks like I have to go buy another pair!..
Old 10-22-2004, 11:20 AM   #18
is actually posting!

*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute
Yikes these are all pretty creepy.

There's this property that my tribe had bought for the land but was renting the house out as "emergency housing". It was economical and the house was in pretty good condition. One of my cousins rented it a year and was spooked by the house. Her experience was pretty simple tho, one of her kids toys turned on by itself. Then one time, my husband and his friend was sitting out in her field late one night while everyone was sleeping, they was having a few beers and talking when they saw a red light hovering around the house. She moved out shortly after that.

Then just this past year another cousin of mine moved in there because she was having her old house demolished and a log cabin built up. So she took that house and nothing happened right away. She has 5 kids, most of them are grown up except for two of them. Well, just her and her youngest son was home when she heard somebody walking around upstairs. She picked up her son and flew out the door. Then she just stopped and went back up inside because she vowed not to be scared of ANYTHING. So, she walks up the steps, looks around her upstairs and finds nobody there. Well, from that day on, things would happen but she would just ignore it. My other cousin, who would never make any kind of bullshyt story up, told me she was over there and she was standing in front of the refrigerator with her nephew when the freezer door opens and almost hits her. I never went over there after my first cousin lived there.
So my cousin that was living there was telling us this story and my aunt goes, "AND YOU ASKED ME TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU????? :Mad" LOL.
*Kwe_Zee* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2004, 11:55 AM   #19
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Eeek!!!

Oh yes I have lived in haunted houses, i have a few stories to share so if i have the energy i will try to put them here if not ill post again.

Anyhoo, When i first moved back home and met my family members I became very close to my sister and her Husband So i started spending alot of time down at thier old house on the Rez. My family are a bunch of joksters, (but what native family isnt?) So they use to tell me stories about the rez and how i should be careful and things like that, and being a punk kid i was like whatever hahaha, i wasnt chicken or so i thought.
My sisters place didnt have running water or heat so of course we had to use the outhouse, I have to admit that took alot of gettin use to. Every time i came in the house both my sis and her hubb would look at me an laugh and ask "Did you see her?" I would be,"see who? I didnt see anyone out there" and they would be like "just dont make her mad". I couldnt get it until one day they finally told me the story of how this lady would cry alot ecspecially at night she lived in the woods near my sis house and when she got lonely she would cry and hang around the house, Dont think she ever went in, but anyway, I didnt believe them i was like yeah right!
So one night i was lying in bed looking out the window trying to fall asleep, tossing and turning getting anxious, and I was prolly thinking of the story, although i didnt really believe, it stuk in the back of my head. Sure enough, I woke up later to this moaning noise like sumone was crying it was aweful and sad. i got up to go see if it was my sister or my neice, nope they asleep, and just as i passed one of the windows there she was, i could see her she was walking past the window and going up the hill. I dunno, i think i just stood there frozen , i know i was shaking i had to have been, but i couldnt resist but to watch her. I went to my sis and woke her up and told her that the lady was here, she replied "just leave her alone".
the next day i told my sis i felt very sad for the old woman and wondered what happened to her. I cannot totally remember the whole story because it was so long ago and there were a few diff ones that i was told about, but it had something to do with something being taken away from her and she was trying to find it it meant so very much to her that she would cry for it, apparantly sumthing of sacredness.
Now when i pass that road i still wonder about the old woman and wonder if she ever found what she was looking for. I havent been to the old house in many years and my sis and hubby split many years ago so no one talks bout it anymore. but it was a lonely sad cry, so it made me scared at first because i had never experienced such a thing but i was more sad for her, i hope she finds what she looks for someday if she hasnt already.
not really a haunted story but thought it was interesting.
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2004, 03:51 PM   #20
Quality Taco Inspector

Gache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 727.00
I have never met an indian who would live in a haunted place