Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Is your place haunted? Is your place haunted?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2004, 04:59 PM   #21
Cloud Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
the house itself wasnt haunted.. and she wasnt a bad spirit, the area around the house is where you would see her, she never came into the house itself.
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2004, 05:46 PM   #22
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
i was postin and playing in the arcade here a little while ago and it was late at night and the closet door was banging and as usual i ignored it. then i lied down and the noise continued. i heard my daughter come upstairs and go into my other daughter's room. in the morning i asked her if the "ghost" was bugging her downstairs cuz somtimes the paintings sometimes make a click noise. she told me that the tv went on by itself and then she heard footsteps in the kitchen and the front hallway and then the radio went on. she turned everything off and came upstairs.

i have sweetgrass and i think i should start smudging the place.
i was watching montel and that psychic lady said i should tell whoever to go away and go to the light or god and ive tried that and just when i think it works it starts up again maybe a week later.
i got a couple of more stories......
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2004, 05:57 PM   #23
is actually posting!

*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gache
I have never met an indian who would live in a haunted place
No kidding. When my mom was looking to buy a house, the realtor took her into one, then casually mentioned that the former owner was found dead in that same house! My mom nixed the deal very quickly.
*Kwe_Zee* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2004, 06:42 PM   #24
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kwe_Zee*
No kidding. When my mom was looking to buy a house, the realtor took her into one, then casually mentioned that the former owner was found dead in that same house! My mom nixed the deal very quickly.

I wouldnt live in a house where people have passed away in, not in a tragic death fer sure. but people walk with spirits all the time.. some good some bad, it depends on what they want and if they are trying to hurt you. I was always told by my elders if they not hurting you leave them alone or ask them to leave because they are scaring you, other times it takes bigger measures on gettin them to leave and taking that bad feeling out of your home like smudging. If I moved everytime i had a spirit id be moving monthly..LOL...I cannot help those people that bring thier spirits to my house but if they leave them behind then yes i ask to them to leave and not to come back.
theres a thing we do in our parts when we move we call the good spirits with us so they dont get lost, many times they are family or ones that are protecting us. I usually smudge my house they day i move in before we do anything else. but thankgoodness i wont be moving again since we bought the house we currently live in and its only 3 years old, no bad spirits just good ones and they dont bother me, but i can feel thier presence and at times that kinda feeling is comforting. So i guess it all depends on the spirit and what you have been taught.
Old 10-22-2004, 06:48 PM   #25
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gache
I have never met an indian who would live in a haunted place
I know!! My friend was trying to get me to rent the home across from her one time, and I was almost gonna go for it then someone mentioned that they thought someone was killed in that home. Then someone else said two other people died in that home, one by suicide.

So I told my friend, nice try.... I'm not moving into that home! :Chatter
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2004, 12:59 PM   #26
is actually posting!

*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute
I know there are spirits everywhere, we never had a big problem with any of them bugging us personally. It's definately not a recurring problem like monthly the way you're dealing with it Angel. If my aunt thought there was one that was up to no good around, she would smudge then tell them to go away.

But yes I'm keenly aware that there are spirits everywhere all day/night long.... that still don't mean I'm gonna be living in a place where somebody died. No matter the circumstances.
Old 10-23-2004, 09:09 PM   #27
Champion Dancer

*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute
*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxper_Bunz
Remind me to stay away from ur house, ayee *L*
no kidding! :Chatter

our department at work has two rooms, one of which is the printing room. it is said that, in this room, there's a ghost. a little girl. i never knew about it before until last week. my boss told us he had an "experience". creeped the crap outta me! another co-worker says he's actually seen it. i have yet to ask this other dude who used to work there .. i'm sure he has more stories. :Scared:
*-merk-* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2004, 09:20 AM   #28
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
I've named mine "Joe" and I still have not found my glasses. It has been 3 weeks since he took/hide them
Old 10-29-2004, 05:47 PM   #29
Pow Wow Visitor

Malia24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Middle! I know that my house isn't haunted, but I do get visitors alot. Especially my grandma. I can always feel her presence when she is here. She makes the wind chimes we have in the house move.
My sister's house I don't think is haunted because she has "visitors" but they aren't constant. Like a little more than a year agao I was house sitting for my sis and bro in law, and i was in the computer room by myself (and in the house alone, at night... dun dun daaaa). Well their dog started to come into the room but stopped at the doorway and was starring up in the corner barking like crazy. And this was his protective/scared bark and some of his hair was standing up. He did that for a few minutes and then he came running in and started lookin aroun and smelling. I assumed the spirit left the room. And the other day my bro in law was showing us the video he took of my niece and you can see and outline of a man in the doorway... A little creepy with all these Halloween movies going on!
Old 10-30-2004, 02:23 PM   #30
Happy Beading Woman

ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,853.55
I think on every rez somewhere, there is a haunted building or old school, or something. Our community center and Administration building is known for ghostly visits. There's been a little girl seen at the Community Center which also houses the HeadStart and Library. Beeps, bumps, and people walking when there is no one there seems to be a daily activity at the Admin. building. You hear of families encountering spooky things in their houses here, but not anything severe.

While at work this morning, I got a phone call from a non-native woman from a nearby town who says her house is haunted. She wanted to know if there was like a medicine man or spiritual counselor who would help her. She sounded really desperate. I asked if she had blessed her house, and she says, "of course, I'm a minister." I didn't know what to say then. In fact, I didn't know what to tell her or give her any advice. She had spoke to someone in particular before, so I just got her number and told her I'd pass her number along to that person.
Old 10-31-2004, 05:49 PM   #31
is actually posting!

I hear that AC Miss. My friend who is white, was working in our benefits department, well, she had to catch up on alot of work so she decided to come in for a few hours on a Saturday. Of course, the entire Tribal Operations building was deserted except for her. That building has been up since the 60s and has it's fair share of ghost stories. Being an "outsider", she never heard all these infamous stories.

Well, she was minding her own business doing her work. Then all these strange things started happening. She was hearing strange noises, real strange and at first she tried to ignore it, but then it got to her real bad, she packed her work up really quick and got the hell outta there. I was just laffing at her. Then I told her all the stories.:rofl2
Old 11-07-2004, 07:53 PM   #32
Tiny Tot Dancer

azurebreeze is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 237.00
I once was in my neighbor's apartment and we were talking when all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I saw what I thought was a white fluffy cat walk by. Now I know she doesn't currently have a pet, but I mentioned to her what I saw and she started to cry and told me she once had a cat just like that and took it as a sign that her former beloved pet was around her spiritually to help her deal with facing breast cancer which she was recently diagnosed.
Old 11-07-2004, 08:14 PM   #33
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
i can't rememebr if i wrote this one already. me and my daughters were in the livingroom. the kids were standing in front of this huge mirror i have on one wall to make the room look larger. i was sitting on the couch looking at the tv. my cat was in the living room and then all of a sudden she takes off like a bat outta hell into the kitchen. my youngest kid says, "mom did you see that", i say, "yeah the cat" and she says no, "i just saw a little boy go running into the kitchen". the door was open. my other daughter said, "i just saw a shadow or something." i went into the kitchen but of course nothing. i think my place is some kinda portal. i wish i could move but the rent is cheap.
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2004, 02:07 PM   #34
Tiny Tot Dancer

baver_de_luxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Nope, my house is built in the 80's so it's too new to be hunted

But it goes rumors about an apartment downtown, thats no one been able to live in for longer than 2 months. They heard voices, taps was turned on and off, noise all around and so. The company that ownes the building and rent out the apartments in the building decided it wasn't rentable, so now it stands empty.

Anyway, write down all the "hunted house" stories and you got perfekt material for a book...:)
baver_de_luxe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2004, 02:26 PM   #35
east coast lakota

ghostie is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face

my house is very haunted. it is a 50 yr old house that my family got after they settled here after the war.they were the only owners.
all my life i have heard things(ie:when someone is going to die it sounds as if every piece of glass in the house is shattering)
my parents passed the home down to me,and there is still activity here. i have had the south jersey ghost research group (see their site as well as taps website .both are @ dot coms) i had a friend who is southern ponca here and we smoked off the home and prayed with sister (no need to explain i assume)
he saw the man walk thru the living room wall a few visits before we smoked off the house.others have seen him as well ( i have never seen him) . there is whispering and whistling that eminates thru interior walls.one night he was throwing one of his tantrums and woke me by kicking the hell out of my bed.
we call him "comes and goes" because he doesnt haunt my house , he haunts this area...i live in an old town ( est.1677) and this area was all swamp. the executed criminals were dumped out here because they would not bury them in the concerated ground of the church yards.it spent many years as a peach orchard, then back in the 1950's they built GI housing and here we are today.
i have photos of my home on the south jersey ghost research site WITH my "friend" comes and goes making an appearance.
wonderful fun ennit
ghostie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2004, 02:30 PM   #36
east coast lakota

Quote:
Originally Posted by baver_de_luxe
Nope, my house is built in the 80's so it's too new to be hunted

But it goes rumors about an apartment downtown, thats no one been able to live in for longer than 2 months. They heard voices, taps was turned on and off, noise all around and so. The company that ownes the building and rent out the apartments in the building decided it wasn't rentable, so now it stands empty.

Anyway, write down all the "hunted house" stories and you got perfekt material for a book...:)
hey baver... my wanagi( ghost) is about 200 yrs older than my house:-O
Old 11-26-2004, 02:51 PM   #37
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Dedicated To Middle Of The Sky.........

Sing this song, and maybe everything will be Ok: If not, then you will at least be entertained! Good luck!

HAUNTED HOUSE
Jumpin' Gene Simmons

I just moved in my new house today
Movin was hard but I got squared away
Bells started ringin and chains rattled loud
I knew I'd moved in a haunted house

Still I made up in my mind to stay
Nothin was a gonna drive me away
When I seen somethin that gave me the creep
Had a one big eye and two big feet

I stood right still and I did the freeze
And he did the stroll right up to me
Made a sound with his feet like a drum
Sayin Don't be here when the mornin comes

Say yes I'll be here when the mornin comes
I'll be right here and I ain't gonna run
I bought this house now you know I'm boss
Ain't no haint gonna run me off

In the kitchen my stove was a blazin hot
The coffee was a boilin in the pot
The grease had melted in my pan
I had a hunk of meat in my hand

From out of space there sat a man
On a hot stove with the pots and pans
Say that's hot I began to shout
He drank the hot coffee right from the spout

He ate the raw meat right from my hand
Drank the hot grease from the fryin pan
He said to me now you better run
And don't be here when the mornin comes

I bought this house now you know I'm boss...
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2004, 04:43 PM   #38
Cloud Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kwe_Zee*
I know there are spirits everywhere, we never had a big problem with any of them bugging us personally. It's definately not a recurring problem like monthly the way you're dealing with it Angel. If my aunt thought there was one that was up to no good around, she would smudge then tell them to go away.

But yes I'm keenly aware that there are spirits everywhere all day/night long.... that still don't mean I'm gonna be living in a place where somebody died. No matter the circumstances.

Spirits arent always a problem, I said if I moved everytime I sensed a presence I would be moving monthly. Spirits do not scare me even the bad ones i have always been taught just to tell them to go away and that they have no bussiness with me or my family as for good spirits i just let them be and often times feel comfort from them because i can sense theyare there for a reason and thats for me and my family if we are having hard times in our lives.
Lately in my new home, I have had 2 spirits, one a little girl,and i have been told that it is one that I had miscarried years ago amd the reason she was here was because she knew i was going through alot another was just a few months ago when my husband had a cancer scare and that was his grandmother and we havent seen her since the cancer has disappeared.
Im sorry that I didnt make myself more clear and making it sound as though in being haunted every month..LOL.. I personally am grateful that spirits are allowed to come and comfort us , somtimes mortals just cant do it and we need that which is beyond our own comprehension. Although,I can do without the bad ones that try and invade us, but i dont let them get the bestof me.
Old 11-27-2004, 06:54 AM   #39
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
I've been living in this house for over 3 three years now. It has a playful spirit here, he/she likes to take my things and make me search for them which I never can find them..lol.. Anway, my dog Chachi knows about this spirit too.. sometimes Chachi jumps up with her hair standing up on her neck and back and run to the door way of what ever room and bark and growl! She refuses to go inside the room unless I go in there with her..She doesn't know that this spirit is just playing around, I have no problem with him/her as long as it's all play and nuttin like the exorcist!
Old 11-27-2004, 08:20 AM   #40
east coast lakota

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonah04
Sing this song, and maybe everything will be Ok: If not, then you will at least be entertained! Good luck!

HAUNTED HOUSE
Jumpin' Gene Simmons

I just moved in my new house today
Movin was hard but I got squared away
Bells started ringin and chains rattled loud
I knew I'd moved in a haunted house

Still I made up in my mind to stay
Nothin was a gonna drive me away
When I seen somethin that gave me the creep
Had a one big eye and two big feet

I stood right still and I did the freeze
And he did the stroll right up to me
Made a sound with his feet like a drum
Sayin Don't be here when the mornin comes

I bought this house now you know I'm boss

In the kitchen my stove was a blazin hot
The coffee was a boilin in the pot
The grease had melted in my pan
I had a hunk of meat in my hand

From out of space there sat a man
On a hot stove with the pots and pans
Say that's hot I began to shout
He drank the hot coffee right from the spout

He ate the raw meat right from my hand
Drank the hot grease from the fryin pan
He said to me now you better run
And don't be here when the mornin comes

I bought this house now you know I'm boss...
SING IT COLONAH!! GET IT GURL!!!LOL
Sponsored Links