Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Is your place haunted? Is your place haunted?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2004, 12:04 PM   #41
Cloud Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by little wolf
I've been living in this house for over 3 three years now. It has a playful spirit here, he/she likes to take my things and make me search for them which I never can find them..lol.. Anway, my dog Chachi knows about this spirit too.. sometimes Chachi jumps up with her hair standing up on her neck and back and run to the door way of what ever room and bark and growl! She refuses to go inside the room unless I go in there with her..She doesn't know that this spirit is just playing around, I have no problem with him/her as long as it's all play and nuttin like the exorcist!
Heheh yeah little animals and children can usually see them before we ever do, My little dog barks at them lol... i just tell her go getem...hehe
They are so intune with spirits, children and animals,
Dont ya hate when they take your stuff and hide them..LOL..
I JUST found my Battery charger fer my cell phone and it went missing during summer, my daughter found it and I KNOW i looked where she found it several times.. LOL..
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2004, 04:22 PM   #42
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonah04
Sing this song, and maybe everything will be Ok: If not, then you will at least be entertained! Good luck!

HAUNTED HOUSE
Jumpin' Gene Simmons

I just moved in my new house today
Movin was hard but I got squared away
Bells started ringin and chains rattled loud
I knew I'd moved in a haunted house

Still I made up in my mind to stay
Nothin was a gonna drive me away
When I seen somethin that gave me the creep
Had a one big eye and two big feet

I stood right still and I did the freeze
And he did the stroll right up to me
Made a sound with his feet like a drum
Sayin Don't be here when the mornin comes

Say yes I'll be here when the mornin comes
I'll be right here and I ain't gonna run
I bought this house now you know I'm boss
Ain't no haint gonna run me off

In the kitchen my stove was a blazin hot
The coffee was a boilin in the pot
The grease had melted in my pan
I had a hunk of meat in my hand

From out of space there sat a man
On a hot stove with the pots and pans
Say that's hot I began to shout
He drank the hot coffee right from the spout

He ate the raw meat right from my hand
Drank the hot grease from the fryin pan
He said to me now you better run
And don't be here when the mornin comes

Say yes I'll be here when the mornin comes
I'll be right here and I ain't gonna run
I bought this house now you know I'm boss...
Ain't no haint gonna run me off
holy cow... thats good one... i was a fan of kiss back in the day with kiss posters all over my bedroom walls... i received some good advice from some people about what/whoever is here... i was thinking about phoning Montel even ... just for the free trip to the states..... thc c.. thats kewl
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2004, 02:21 PM   #43
kitty cat lover

curiousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant future
Credits: 80.00
I have seen spirits most of my life and have lived in several homes that were haunted. The first one that I remember scared the bejeezus out of me. I was in 5th grade and we had all bedded down for the nite and our bedroom window wouldn't open so we were sleeping in the living rm on a pallet. We didn't have air conditioning. At some point during the early hours of the morning we hear the back door knob turning and then whatever started throwing itself into the door trying to get it to give. Our dog outside was going nuts barking. I think that is the only time in my life that my hair stood on end from fear. I turned over and ignored it until it stopped. It never happened in that house again. Then there was a apt that I moved into when I was 27. The lady told me that it was the only one available at the time. I had lived in the apt for a few wks when the strange noises started occuring. I ignored them at first thinking they were being made by the people upstairs. Then the doors started opening all by themselves and the tv would turn on/off by itself. My son said mommy did you see the lady. I said no but I'm sure she doesn't mean us any harm. He said that she was looking at me and smiling when I told him that and she nodded yes. He was 5 yrs old. I asked the landlord after living there for about a year to tell me what happened to the lady that lived in that apt. She said that a year before I came along that there was a newly wed couple that had rented the apt and were moving things in so they could leave on there honeymoon. They were working there late on a Fri nite and she went out to get some cleaning stuff and food. She was on her way back and there is a u turn u have to make to get to the apts. She looked and when she pulled out a drunk driver came out of nowhere and killed her. The landlord said that no one had lived there for more than 2 months at a time until I moved in. I lived there for 2 1/2 yrs. We came to understand that she just wanted to be in the last place that she was in with her beloved husband. He moved out shortly after her death because it caused him so much pain.
Old 12-05-2004, 07:29 PM   #44
Tiny Tot Dancer

baver_de_luxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostie
hey baver... my wanagi( ghost) is about 200 yrs older than my house:-O
Yeah Okay, you win.. But there are more common that it is the place thats haunted, not just the house.

But wouldn't be good to have a spirit in the house, so lonelyness never occur?

Do anyone believe in that "dead things" might have a soul?
Like the old cars, how many doesn't say "please start" when the battery is low or "hold on, where almost there" when there isn't enough gas?
Or do computers work better if you threathen them to been thrown down the stairs if they don't work?
baver_de_luxe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2004, 08:19 PM   #45
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
yep... but i was rubbing my puter... "come on please work for mommy" "mommy needs to get on powwows.com or she'll go nuts"...too late...
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2004, 08:38 PM   #46
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by baver_de_luxe
Yeah Okay, you win.. But there are more common that it is the place thats haunted, not just the house.

But wouldn't be good to have a spirit in the house, so lonelyness never occur?

Do anyone believe in that "dead things" might have a soul?
Like the old cars, how many doesn't say "please start" when the battery is low or "hold on, where almost there" when there isn't enough gas?
Or do computers work better if you threathen them to been thrown down the stairs if they don't work?

I dunno if I believe that cars have souls... but once our car died and i had to be sumwhere quick... and i lifted the hood looked under the car , everything... got bak in the car and was frustrated.. I put my head down on the steering wheel... patted the dash board and said... Comon just work and I promise ill get ya fixed up, a tune up and alignment, new oil, grease everything...
then i turned the key in the ignition and it fired up no problem.. LOL..I was like woohoo!! hahah i was like thank ya thank ya Baby!!! Momma is gonna be good to you from now on.. rofl..
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2004, 11:22 AM   #47
kitty cat lover

curiousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant future
Credits: 80.00
I'm with AngelFeather...I don't know that I believe cars have souls but I do talk to my appliances and my cars. I think that maybe they'll listen if I ask nice enough. rofl. I have been beggin the coffee pot to work a lot lately. It has decided that every 4 pots of coffee that it isn't going to work anymore. ha ha.
Old 12-10-2004, 04:58 PM   #48
...I'm NOT REEALLY Shy...

.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute
.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute
I think there is something back at the house where I grew up.. We dont live there anymore but it's a two story house and there is a balcony from the bedroom upstairs and it over looks the living room....but yeah....
From downstairs you could hear people walking around upstairs...you can sense something looking at you from upstairs when u are in the living room....Especially if was home alone or up late at night....a few times I've actually seen a dark figure up there.....
A few times I was in my room and the light turned off and the door shut by itself...I've also heard whispers of some sort too and I've heard my name being called too...
CrAzY stuff
Old 12-10-2004, 05:54 PM   #49
Pow Wow Visitor

oPGurl is an unknown quantity at this point
Aww...ghost stories......

stange noises and crazy things happening can give you a little scare. My mom always taught me...."if your hear to help, help. IF not....leave me the hell alone."haha
Old 12-10-2004, 07:21 PM   #50
Resa

Resa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond repute
I was in my squadbay when I was in the Corps and there were stories about some Marine w/ heart problems that they made go on a really long "hump" or hike- he wasn't suppose to go and they made him anyway. His nickname was "Batman" because he use to tie a towel around his neck and run around actin crazy. Anyway-he ended up dying on the hike. A few things happened while I was there-First me & Torres were messing around I was coming out of the bathroom and she jumped out from behind the wall and yelled Boo! And she really scared me and we both started Laughing- Later on that night I had rifle watch and the rifle watch post was right near the bathroom. It was really quiet and I'm just sitting there writing a letter home when I heard like an echo from the bathroom "Boo!... heeheeheehee" So I froze for about 15 minutes then got up checked the bathroom-nobody- and all marines were accounted for sleeping in their racks. So Isat there still for 2 more hours till my relief came. That same night I fell asleep and tried to get back up to use the bathroom and I couldn't move or open my eyes or say anything-it was like something was just holding me there. A few nights later our Sargeant came banging on our door- him and the boys were playing w/ a ouija board - I just remembered the kids real name was Nugent- he said they were talking to him and he asked who was watching the girls- see we have two watches-one of us inside and one outside patrolling-and they came over and the watch outside was sleeping on a fricken bench!!! Scary huh?

Last edited by Resa; 12-10-2004 at 07:27 PM..
Resa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2004, 06:19 PM   #51
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 102,427.83
Savings: 52.80
Thats cool. It reminds me of a story of a Soldier who died in Hawaii. This young soldier was on the land navigation course and the terrain in Hawaii is really steep, well, the kid slipped and fell in a stream and drown. Well, there have been stories of a young soldier looking for his next point on the land nav course, and a Soldier I knew met him on the course. the kid
(the ghost) was all wet and frantically looking for his point and he would ask, "Have you seen this point? I can't find it". then he would take off running into the woods, and vanish into thin air.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2004, 06:47 PM   #52
Resa

Resa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond repute
I heard all kinds of stories in the Corps. You know the movie "Full Metal Jacket"- who doesn't? Well Parris Island is where most of the movie was shot- I don't know about now but when I was there some of the original squadbays were still there. There's another story about this young recruit who excelled in everything except marksmanship-he kept trying and trying but every score was too low to qualify- so I guess his last failing score did it to him- He was so upset w/ himself that the recruit next to him who was still firing- he took dudes rifle and shoved it in his mouth. Our PMI said there's marines that go by the range at night and they can hear rifle fire- but no ones ever there
Old 12-15-2004, 06:58 PM   #53
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 102,427.83
Savings: 52.80
I remember my mom telling me when her Grandmother died, her entire roof was covered with owls. Owls just flew to her rooftop. Owls of all sizes and species were there. They just sat there and then when she was finally put in the ground, all the owls were gone. This was near Okanogan, WA, in the mid 40's.

And when my Brother passed away, in 1998, I woke up with my chest hurting really bad on Fathers Day 98, and I found out when my Brother died his chest was crushed by the car. The pain in my chest finally went away when we laid him to rest. I was stationed in Hawaii when my Bro was killed.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2004, 07:16 PM   #54
Resa

Yall must a been close- to feel the same pain-it's hard to lose someone close. When my pops passed away, I lost it. He was the only one to push me when I did good- he kept me in line- I was an honor student. Then I just stopped givin a [email protected]#. Then one night me, my lil brother and my mom were on the first floor of the house. Upstairs was empty cuz that was where my pops use to be all the time- we heard footsteps moving all slow and heavy like he use to walk cuz he had polio when he was a kid- we all just looked at each other and we just knew he was still chillin up there. I wasn't an honor student any more but I went back to school on a regular basis and caught up and graduated w/ my class. Now everytime I think about doing something he wouldn't want me to do I remember the footsteps.
Old 12-15-2004, 07:52 PM   #55
Junior Dancer

luvlumbee is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 160.00
I love ghost stories and have a fasination with the unknown. I dont watch much t.v but I am addicted to ghosthunters on sci-fi every wednesday.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:52 PM   #56
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,162.00
Savings: 569.25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resa
I was in my squadbay when I was in the Corps and there were stories about some Marine w/ heart problems that they made go on a really long "hump" or hike- he wasn't suppose to go and they made him anyway. His nickname was "Batman" because he use to tie a towel around his neck and run around actin crazy. Anyway-he ended up dying on the hike. A few things happened while I was there-First me & Torres were messing around I was coming out of the bathroom and she jumped out from behind the wall and yelled Boo! And she really scared me and we both started Laughing- Later on that night I had rifle watch and the rifle watch post was right near the bathroom. It was really quiet and I'm just sitting there writing a letter home when I heard like an echo from the bathroom "Boo!... heeheeheehee" So I froze for about 15 minutes then got up checked the bathroom-nobody- and all marines were accounted for sleeping in their racks. So Isat there still for 2 more hours till my relief came. That same night I fell asleep and tried to get back up to use the bathroom and I couldn't move or open my eyes or say anything-it was like something was just holding me there. A few nights later our Sargeant came banging on our door- him and the boys were playing w/ a ouija board - I just remembered the kids real name was Nugent- he said they were talking to him and he asked who was watching the girls- see we have two watches-one of us inside and one outside patrolling-and they came over and the watch outside was sleeping on a fricken bench!!! Scary huh?
I think just about every squadbay has something weird going on. Our back door used to just open by itself in the middle of the night, and then slam shut. I was up at the desk on rifle/fire watch the first time it happened and the other recruit, who was distributing the laundry came flying up from the aft saying that she had heard someone crying in the laundry room, but we knew everyone was in their racks, so it wasn't any one of ours. We stuck together for the rest of the watch.
I was so glad when we moved to weapons batallion, because that laundry room always gave me a creepy feeling.

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2004, 03:57 PM   #57
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,162.00
Savings: 569.25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resa
I heard all kinds of stories in the Corps. You know the movie "Full Metal Jacket"- who doesn't? Well Parris Island is where most of the movie was shot- I don't know about now but when I was there some of the original squadbays were still there. There's another story about this young recruit who excelled in everything except marksmanship-he kept trying and trying but every score was too low to qualify- so I guess his last failing score did it to him- He was so upset w/ himself that the recruit next to him who was still firing- he took dudes rifle and shoved it in his mouth. Our PMI said there's marines that go by the range at night and they can hear rifle fire- but no ones ever there
As of five years ago when I was on Paradise Island, those squadbays were still there, and the decks are still painted that same red color, and they are colder than hell, even in the middle of the summer when I cycled through. My platoon went there for grass and rifle week.

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2004, 02:06 PM   #58
Junior Dancer

~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute~nativeteachin~ has a reputation beyond repute
At the school where I work there are very dark spirits and very good spirits, since I am the person the kids go to when they see something, I come in contact with them all the time. I often have to do smudging and tell the spirits that they are scaring the kids. Then I have to explain to the kids about the spirit world and help them to understand things that are going on all around them. They often tell me of their "haunted" homes and the spirits that they see... so I have heard many stories!!
Old 01-23-2005, 08:22 AM   #59
Divine_Isolation

lumbee21 has a spectacular aura about
Smile

my place is not haunted, however their is a town, In IL called, Alton, some really scary stuff goes on there, my gf lives 15 mins away from Alton......But anyway, I am into Ghosts, I love going to Cemeteries and Just relaxing my mind, nothing like it....
Old 01-23-2005, 10:57 AM   #60
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumbee21
I am into Ghosts, I love going to Cemeteries and Just relaxing my mind, nothing like it....
Do you know how to ask the ghost in my house to please give back my glasses that he took from me months ago?