Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Is your place haunted? Is your place haunted?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2005, 12:02 AM   #61
Divine_Isolation

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
lumbee21 has a spectacular aura about
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by little wolf
Do you know how to ask the ghost in my house to please give back my glasses that he took from me months ago?
lolol, Im not saying that you are not, juss be friendly to the ghost, get to know it, talk to it.......it might seem weird to you. But it is a love of mine
Old 01-24-2005, 12:19 AM   #62
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
we are used to the one(s) here....we usually ignore it... but sometimes if im tired ill yell at it... like "shutup im trying to sleep damnit..."
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2005, 12:36 AM   #63
Divine_Isolation

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
we are used to the one(s) here....we usually ignore it... but sometimes if im tired ill yell at it... like "shutup im trying to sleep damnit..."
Sky, Dont yell at it, or say shutup, they will juss continue on, juss try to put up with it, I know its hard, juss try to give it attention, that is all it wants from you.. :)
Old 01-27-2005, 01:54 PM   #64
Pow Wow Visitor

ErizonVoyce has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Okay, is anyone else place haunted? Or know of any haunted places?
^^^Uhhh Yeppz Mah Home Iz...Well Mah House.

Ive Lived Thurr Since I Wuz 6 I Fink...N Im 19 Now...Alotta Shazae Thangz Happen Thurr...Like Seein Ppl...Figurez...N Stuff...Weird Soundz...Knockz On Tha Doorz...Thangz Touchin U...Most Of These Thingz R Spirtz...Who Have Either Moved On 2 Tha Spirit World...Or R On Their Way...I Dont Mean 2 Sound Freaky...Buh Thas Wut Goez Down In Mah House...Soundz Krayzae Huh?

We've Learn 2 Live Wif Tha Weirdness...Buh I Feel Sorrie 4 Tha Pplz Who Arent Familiar Wif Our House...Must B Reely Skurry...Buh Newaez I Luv Mah Home...Dispite Tha Ghostiez
Old 02-10-2005, 06:04 AM   #65
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
enough is enough...

Now my watch is gone! I've been looking for my watch since Monday morning!.. Do you know how it feels to be watchless? OMG I feel naked when I leave the house.. I've asked and asked NICELY for my glasses, yes I've bought a new pair since then but I still would like my other pair back... and my watch was a Mickey Mouse watch!
Old 02-10-2005, 11:02 AM   #66
Teen Dancer

KeetersCAT has a reputation beyond repute
KeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond repute
My workplace has visitors. But that's probably because they like to be around the kids. We have positive energy here.

KeetersCAT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2005, 07:52 PM   #67
Claudette

LakotaStarMaker will become famous soon enough
Lumbee21:

I'm curious as to why you believe it's ok to acknowledge and communicate with these spirits.
I've been told that too and to do the opposite.
LakotaStarMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2005, 08:01 PM   #68
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
im gonna phone montel and ask silvia browne for help...plus me and my kids would like a trip to new york city...
Old 02-16-2005, 09:39 PM   #69
Divine_Isolation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakotaStarMaker
Lumbee21:

I'm curious as to why you believe it's ok to acknowledge and communicate with these spirits.
I've been told that too and to do the opposite.
Lakota, It is a safe way for us all, than cussing at it. It will cause you harm, bad things can happen to you. SO, just talk to it, it is not there to hurt you or anything. It is just starving for attention like a dog would. Sooner or later it will go away.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:40 PM   #70
Divine_Isolation

Quote:
im gonna phone montel and ask silvia browne for help...plus me and my kids would like a trip to new york city...
lmaooooooooooo Sky, I say go for it.
Old 02-17-2005, 12:24 AM   #71
Claudette

LakotaStarMaker will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumbee21
Lakota, It is a safe way for us all, than cussing at it. It will cause you harm, bad things can happen to you. SO, just talk to it, it is not there to hurt you or anything. It is just starving for attention like a dog would. Sooner or later it will go away.
Well. I have to disagree about talking to these spirits. I mean, it makes sense to me if it can harm you, is harrassing you, it can only be bad. So why in the world would I want to bother with it.
I don't know about anyone else here but I do believe in the power of prayer. Knowing that these unseen entities are real leads me to believe there is a higher power. Therefore, I believe in God. So I prefer to pray for these spirits to leave me alone.
However, I've heard of circumstances where these spirits do not go away but rather are a burden for people who are haunted to carry.
I don't know everyone's situation but there may be some underlying reasons why they remain. Nonetheless, I don't see anything good about them. To me, they are all bad.
I'd rather have the angels of heaven fighting for me than me in my limited power trying to confront them.
I'm especially leary of any spirit activity involving children. I believe they appear to children as innocently enough (sometimes even to adults) but they definately never stay that way. Once establishing a type of relationship with them they can become sinister and mean.
My take on it anyway.
LakotaStarMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2005, 02:04 AM   #72
Divine_Isolation

Quote:
Well. I have to disagree about talking to these spirits. I mean, it makes sense to me if it can harm you, is harrassing you, it can only be bad. So why in the world would I want to bother with it.
I don't know about anyone else here but I do believe in the power of prayer. Knowing that these unseen entities are real leads me to believe there is a higher power. Therefore, I believe in God. So I prefer to pray for these spirits to leave me alone.
However, I've heard of circumstances where these spirits do not go away but rather are a burden for people who are haunted to carry.
I don't know everyone's situation but there may be some underlying reasons why they remain. Nonetheless, I don't see anything good about them. To me, they are all bad.
I'd rather have the angels of heaven fighting for me than me in my limited power trying to confront them.
I'm especially leary of any spirit activity involving children. I believe they appear to children as innocently enough (sometimes even to adults) but they definately never stay that way. Once establishing a type of relationship with them they can become sinister and mean.
My take on it anyway.
First off, the ghost I deal with at my friend's home IS NOT EVIL by any means. To Bad ones, I can only suggest what you have suggested. If it is not harming you, then do what I suggested.
Old 02-19-2005, 05:11 PM   #73
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
This is a picture of my son at a friends house, there was NO SMOKING allowed in her house, Can't explain this picture! want to put picture some where else and it wouldn't let me so I took it off here. it is now (I HOPE) in the "anyone up 4 sum serious talk" thread.

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Last edited by ~pathwalker~; 03-05-2005 at 09:03 AM..
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2005, 05:19 PM   #74
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
My husbands Mother died 3 month's before christmas, we believe that it is her sitting beside my father-in-law on Christmas day, maybe not, wierd thing is that there was no reason for him to be looking that way.Same with the picture above, it has been moved.

Last edited by ~pathwalker~; 03-05-2005 at 09:12 AM..
Old 02-19-2005, 06:28 PM   #75
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Quote:
My take on it anyway.
there is a rumour that a guy was murdered in this place or next door... im not very religious... ive tried telling this prson to go to the light..but there other things going on in here... i might ask a medicine person to come over... i think there are good ghosts..like casper...jk
Old 02-20-2005, 02:40 PM   #76
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 102,427.83
Savings: 52.80
My Brother died in 1998, and before he did, He asked for some dogtags to be made up for him as he gave his USMC tags to his Daughter. Well, before he got the set I made for him, he died. I took them to his grave and put them on his "pup" statue I bought for him. Fast forward to couple years later to 2001, and my sister tells me someone has taken my bros dogtags and I am coming back from the middle east at the time and was pissed cause my bro wanted the tags real bad. I come home on leave and I find out who has the tags and its his friggin' ex... she is not worthy of the tags and go looking for her. I never did find her or the tags. As I am getting ready to leave from the 4th of July powwow, I run into a friend from high school and she says she found something and wants me to have it. she has my brothers tags and found them in front of the bar in town and hands them to me. It was weird cause I looked for the tags all over the place and all of a sudden they appear, just before I leave for my base. I gave the tags to my sister and told her to bury the tags at my bros grave this time and not set them on the pup statue, so my bro won't lose his tags anymore. I think my brother had some hand in this as he wanted his tags so bad.

Lee, you are still a "pup". Miss you, and love you forever bro...Semper Fi....

Tip-yah-lah-nah Tsits-kun

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2005, 02:57 AM   #77
Pow Wow Visitor

redbone2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is your place haunted?

Hi. I have been in my apartment for 3 years. Since I've been here, I have experienced some strange things. For example, I used to here alot of baby cries and the toys have went off by themselves several times. I don't know if it was my concience since I lost my unborn baby to certain circumstamces.
Anyway, I remember one night when me and my boyfriend were fighting, he called me around 3 a.m. in the morning. When I went past my daughter's room, this toy went off. There was no vibration of any sort to set it off. Also, one time I was taking pictures of my little girl and she began to fuss. When I got them developed, there were orbs in the photo from were she was crying. The most recent one I had was when my son's toy guitar started playing music. My boyfriend thought it was me but I was in the other room. Boy was he nervous.
redbone2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2005, 01:04 PM   #78
Pow Wow Visitor

Is your place haunted?

Hi Pathwalker. I can see a woman's face in the picture of your father n Law.

Redbone

Last edited by redbone2; 02-22-2005 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: name
Old 02-22-2005, 01:05 PM   #79
Pow Wow Visitor

Is your place haunted?

Hi Pathwalker. I can see a woman's face in the picture of your father n Law.

Redbone
Old 02-23-2005, 06:49 AM   #80
PowWows.com Addicts

Pictures

Yeah, we know it's her, I had to compress the pictures so I could post them but when we look at them on our computer and zoom in, you can see all kinds of faces in the one of my son and his friend, on the one of my father-in-law, I had to crop and compress but you can see indentions in the couch as if someone is sitting there. Thanx for looking.

But I've been told it's the other way around!
Sponsored Links