Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow Trip Reports 2007 Gathering Of Nations 2007 Gathering Of Nations

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2007, 05:43 PM   #1
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,449.19
Savings: 0.00
2007 Gathering Of Nations

This thread is the place to discuss all the information, contest results, happenings, etc at the 2007 Gathering of Nations!

See you there!
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2007, 05:46 PM   #2
Webmaster

Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there on Friday and maybe some on Saturday - have to fly out Saturday afternoon.

Look for me shooting photos and videos.

I'll have a few PowWows.com goodies with me!
Old 04-24-2007, 06:02 PM   #3
Junior Dancer

Native 1 is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
well have fun..and take lotz of good pix..cuz I aint goin..maybe next yr for sure.
"Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of mankind. Did you think the Creator would create unnecessary people in such terrible danger? Know that you yourself are essential to this World."-A. Looking Horse
Native 1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2007, 01:57 PM   #4
Webmaster

Today is travel day for most folks heading to GON.

I'm leaving work in about 10 minutes!

I'll be in New Mexico in 9 hours.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:08 AM   #5
Blacksmith

Gledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond repute
Gledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,702.79
I've been avoiding the Gathering for the past few years. I get claustrophobia down there. But this year, my wife insists, so we'll both be competing in the new[?] categories of Elder Women 70+ and Elder Men 70+. Get out the liniment!

I counted 32 dance categories.
Gledanh Zhinga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2007, 10:21 AM   #6
Webmaster

I'm here at the hotel. And thanks to all the people coming into town they didn't have my room that I reserved.

So they had to put me in the Presidential Suite!! It's pretty awesome! Two balconies, granite bar, telescope!

Wish I was going to be in the room to enjoy it.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:54 AM   #7
Senior Dancer

trob226 is a splendid one to beholdtrob226 is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 82.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
I'm here at the hotel. And thanks to all the people coming into town they didn't have my room that I reserved.

So they had to put me in the Presidential Suite!! It's pretty awesome! Two balconies, granite bar, telescope!

Wish I was going to be in the room to enjoy it.
Aw, gee. BTW, I was hoping to come this year, but couldn't pull it off. Looking forward to lots of good posts and pictures, though. Have a great time.

Last edited by trob226; 04-27-2007 at 10:56 AM.. Reason: Added sentences.
trob226 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2007, 11:24 AM   #8
the legal plumes lady!

walela49 has a reputation beyond repute
walela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 112.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
.....they didn't have my room that I reserved. So they had to put me in the Presidential Suite!!
OMG!!! that's crazy...take pics of that too! LOL
walela49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2007, 12:36 PM   #9
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
you're soooo lucky! I'll be there on Saturday.
superndngyrl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2007, 12:49 PM   #10
Junior Dancer

lucky you...enjoy..lol..and think of us that can't go..lol..
"Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of mankind. Did you think the Creator would create unnecessary people in such terrible danger? Know that you yourself are essential to this World."-A. Looking Horse
Old 04-27-2007, 01:12 PM   #11
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Paul...thou shalt not swipe towels j/k Hope you have a great time... take lotsa pics at the powwow (and of the room LMAO)

Have fun y'all and for the folks that are dancin', shake a leg for me. lol
Old 04-27-2007, 01:19 PM   #12
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
on the GON website, they're supposed to be webcasting the pow-wow. Does anyone where that is?

Is it this page? http://www.gatheringofnations.com/front.htm

Last edited by superndngyrl; 04-27-2007 at 01:22 PM..
Old 04-27-2007, 01:35 PM   #13
Junior Dancer

thats what I thought they webcast it somewhere..lol..better than nothing..huh?? hope/hope.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:50 PM   #14
is waiting ....

chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 374.00
well some of my fam is down there .. if ya see a big red f150 with "simaganis" written on the back window and saskatchewan tags .. thats my dad .. lol
Old 04-27-2007, 04:13 PM   #15
hello

Items Present
No show yet...

"We will start the 2007 Gathering of Nations LIVE webcast momentarily. When we are live, the video will appear below. Stay tuned for coverage during the entire 24th Annual Gathering of Nations Powwow!

We are currently experiencing a technical error beyond our control and we hope to the have the webcast live soon."
Old 04-27-2007, 04:17 PM   #16
Junior Dancer

where??? on the site?? cuz I tried it earlier and it won't go thru..so there is an actual place they will show the pw..well it started an hr ago right/???
Old 04-27-2007, 04:24 PM   #17
hello

Items Present
it did start already but they are having problems with the webcast.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:27 PM   #18
Junior Dancer

so u go to the website and it says if want to watch the webcast?? is it that little video cam on the front page or where??? I need directions...lol....
Old 04-27-2007, 04:39 PM   #19
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
I never go, but I would be interested in seeing the pics. Actually I think I always go to that website or this one to check out everyone's beadwork. I love lookin at the crowns.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2007, 04:45 PM   #20
hello

Items Present
Go here > http://www.gatheringofnations.com/front.htm

Yea i like looking at everyone's new gear for the season too! This is like Show-N-Tell pow-wow! :)
Sponsored Links