Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow Trip Reports 2008 Red Earth 2008 Red Earth

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 12:45 AM   #121
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,350.73
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudN9ne View Post
WhoMe i invite to you to come to siksika and see the opening ceromonies at next weekends championships to observe the ways of the Blackfoot people.

Cloud,

I have always been treated good by Blackfoot people in and from Gleichen, Standoff, Brocket and Browning.

If I come up, are you going to pay for my gas and hosting?
Old 06-13-2008, 02:44 AM   #122
Tiny Tot Dancer

preciousteddybear is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
To me that paul G did a good job at red earth. I can my cousin was man and aplogize in front of the crowd at red earth. Richard wasn't man refused to dance with my cousin rooster or aplogize for his actions. He disrepect my cousin by taking his hoop. IF Richard is worried about placing at pow-wows then he needs to get an education and get real job instead of going to pow-wows. Next weekend I want to see the "best dancers" in at the 1st world champmanship chicken dance. If any dancer there pull what Richard did to my cousin that dancer would be fine!!!you don't touch another dancers stuff unless you belong to the society or his immediate family.People forget that "bad medience" is out there on the dance floor. I can say that cousin get more props from me for being a real ndn man and aplogizes and give back to the circle that we grew up in and the people. Next weekend all chicken dancers are invited to come up and show there style...The blackfeet people are inviting dancers and drummers to and spectars. I'll be there making side bets on who makes the finals and what not. i know that my whole family will be dancing and taking part. I know if any dancer does that up there will be fined by the elders for disrepecting other dancers. I want to see Richard pull that up there where chicken dance came from. I will keep Richard in my prays so nothing bad happens to him and his family.
preciousteddybear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2008, 08:47 AM   #123
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,419.99
Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
Paul G.......you done an awesome job with the taping of Red Earth......good job! Keep up da good work!!
Thanks!

And thanks goes to Okc24Stacey, Josiah, NDNKidz, and Kelli!
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2008, 09:44 AM   #124
*~*~*

ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 371.64
Savings: 1.00
Thanks Paul!! It was keeeeeeewl!

Oh and just so everyone knows.....Richard was not DQ'd. One of the AD's told me that since Richard initiated the whole thing they talked about it with Rooster and Rooster said he did not want Richard disqualified. All the rest of it is between those 2.....lol

Now..........how about those baked potatoes they had at that one stand....I had 1 every single day.....lmao
Old 06-13-2008, 10:57 AM   #125
Tiny Tot Dancer

sate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond repute
It's Done.....

I was "talking" with Rooster last night...he said he just wants to get past this whole thing and move on.....
Old 06-13-2008, 11:10 AM   #126
Halito!

New2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond repute
Now..........how about those baked potatoes they had at that one stand....I had 1 every single day.....lmao [/QUOTE]

They were almost mutant in size! Warm and yummy!
New2itall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2008, 11:13 AM   #127
*~*~*

ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
Next webcast stop.....Morongo.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:33 AM   #128
Webmaster

Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by New2itall View Post
Now..........how about those baked potatoes they had at that one stand....I had 1 every single day.....lmao
They were almost mutant in size! Warm and yummy![/QUOTE]

Hmm, they were good!
Old 06-13-2008, 11:33 AM   #129
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ok24stacey View Post
Next webcast stop.....Morongo.
Cali here we come!
Old 06-13-2008, 11:35 AM   #130
President of TallNDN INC.

tallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 503.00
What????Your not going to Schemitzun this year Paul. Come on...you gotta get me in the new and improve PINK STUNNER DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #131
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallinjun View Post
What????Your not going to Schemitzun this year Paul. Come on...you gotta get me in the new and improve PINK STUNNER DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is not on the agenda for now!

Sorry
Old 06-13-2008, 12:30 PM   #132
Tiny Tot Dancer

sate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond reputesate_bo_hone has a reputation beyond repute
Morongo.....

you guys need any help? lol!
Old 06-13-2008, 01:21 PM   #133
*~*~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sate_bo_hone View Post
you guys need any help? lol!

yea, we need a snack and red bull runner....lol
Old 06-13-2008, 02:02 PM   #134
Tiny Tot Dancer

lol....

yeah i make great "gofor" lol thats all i do....lol hook me up I want to go to Morongo....lol
Old 06-13-2008, 11:41 PM   #135
I need $

UNCLE is an unknown quantity at this point
One more thing about the "Rooster/Richard incident"

We were lucky enough to see my nieces video, that she recorded, of the contest.

I think that we can all agree that:

If your going to be Throwing.......Spinning............Bouncing.....et c.

ANY of your regalia items into the air, or off the floor.

You'd better make 100% sure that your regalia items end back up in your hands.

Of course, we all know its the chance one takes to "stand out" amongst other dancers.

I'm sure Rooster has done his hoop spinning many many times, with success, but you know there will always be "that one time" when it doesnt work

But that still didnt give Richard the right to pickup the hoop, or touch it for that matter.

Moral: Dont drop anything
Old 06-14-2008, 09:42 PM   #136
Webmaster

Check out the endurance contest video!

Pow Wow TV - PowWows com Special Endurance Contest
Old 06-17-2008, 10:52 PM   #137
gtbdave

gtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond repute
gtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 185.78
[QUOTE=UNCLE;1149402]We were lucky enough to see my nieces video, that she recorded, of the contest.

I think that we can all agree that:

If your going to be Throwing.......Spinning............Bouncing.....et c.

ANY of your regalia items into the air, or off the floor.

You'd better make 100% sure that your regalia items end back up in your hands.

Of course, we all know its the chance one takes to "stand out" amongst other dancers.

I'm sure Rooster has done his hoop spinning many many times, with success, but you know there will always be "that one time" when it doesnt work

But that still didnt give Richard the right to pickup the hoop, or touch it for that matter.

Moral: Dont drop anything[/QUOTE

I found the tape of the incident on "You Tube", but I didn't see any hoop.

YouTube - The Famous Chicken Dance Fight
gtbdave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2008, 02:14 AM   #138
Jinglemama

Jinglemama07 is an unknown quantity at this point
i am so out of the loop....i am guessin there was a women's fancy special right....so who won?
Jinglemama07 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links