Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow Trip Reports Benton,Pa. Benton,Pa.

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2004, 11:23 AM   #1
Lwolfspirit

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
lwolfspirit is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 306.00
Savings: 0.00
Benton,Pa.

Well, I just back home from another wonderful pow -wow in Benton, Pa. the atmosphere and the committee were awesome. The Kitchen staff did a really nice job in proving food for the dancer, camper, and Venter. And the weather was spectacular, I did get a little hot during the day session on Sat. we also had some rain late at night but it stop before the night session went on. Sunday was abit cold and cloudy. Monday was really pretty the was the best.

I want to say that the host drum did a really good job. The groups name is “spirit of drum”. There another drum was name was “Earth Mother Drum”. They are always nice and helpful and also willing to help others learn about the songs. They were the only drum there this year but they held up and never missed a beat.

There was no male and female dancer, but everything work out. I also, want to say that the Mc did a really good job. The MC’s name was Jack Many Colors. The MC was he was always on top of everything.

To all my friends that I saw there, I want to say thank you for making it another great year. And to those that I had the pleasure of making you aquantice, thanks for coming. I hope that this pow-wow continues for along time.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:05 PM   #2
Pow Wow Visitor

Mountain_Sky_Heart is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Smile

thank you so much for the great review of our powwow if you come to this years pow wow please introduce yourself to me, my name is wendy mountain sky heart and i will be at the registration area, i wouldn't be hard to find.i have a large plastic brace on my left leg, due to a stroke. have a wonderful year, and see you soon. wendy
Mountain_Sky_Heart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 07:57 PM   #3
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
My name is "Kiwehnzii Falling Sky Heart Through Where The Ozone Used To Be".

Don't be surprised if you see my friend "Kakeeya Walks Through the Leaves in The Mountain Dew Morning" walking around at your powwow. She loves Pa.
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 08:39 PM   #4
PowWows.com Addicts

~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute
...and to that, I shall raise my fist in the presence of my friends
"Kiwehnzii Falling Sky Heart Through Where The Ozone Used To Be" and
"Kakeeya Walks Through the Leaves in The Mountain Dew Morning"
without them, I would not have experienced such a spirtiual journey by
dancings in our colourful rainbow costumes, being one with my ancestor spirit of the great "Many Colors"
~*Oji_Flava*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2005, 11:59 AM   #5
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
Red face

Eeeeeeee.... Mooshy Gooshy......

Thank YOu for remembering that I love PA, Kiwehnzii Falling Sky Heart Through Where The Ozone Used To Be.

And Oji that Sings With Her Eyes, thank you too......

I Kakeeya Walks Through the Leaves in The Mountain Dew Morning have spoken.......
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2005, 10:47 AM   #6
Pow Wow Visitor

Mountain_Sky_Heart is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

1 week now til pow time, please come introduce yourselves to me if you are at benton. i just love meeting people, just be warned i can talk up a storm lol.. if you need assistance with anything, look me up. see you soon. wendy "mountain sky heart".
Mountain_Sky_Heart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2005, 03:58 PM   #7
Banned

quicksilverwade is just really nice
And I will raise my enlightened humor to edify the jackpots of the world!

Quick but not Quick Enough for the Silver Mountain Dew
quicksilverwade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links