Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow Trip Reports Britania Powwow Britania Powwow

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2007, 09:32 PM   #1
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Creewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Britania Powwow

Whewf! What a day....

Just walked in the door and here I am filing my report.

Got there early, meaning I was the first dancer to arrive, now I know for a fact that I wasn't on ndn time, but true to form, the powwow did start on ndn time

Met some people I had seen earlier this summer, and made a new friend, awww geesh eh?

Good drums, man it really was about time that I had to recharge my batteries. It felt good to be there, but I was only there for grand entry and a few intertribals, then decided to come home.

I looked around for MOTS, didn't see her there, but I am sure I saw MOT"S mom.

Got one shot of myself before my camera phone died, duh forgot to charge it before I left.

It was awesome to see the elementary school kids helping out, and there where 10 dancers that had a coming out. It was nice to see them starting off so young. A good little powwow, I recommend it.
Attached Thumbnails
powwow.jpg  
Creewoman05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 11:46 AM   #2
Banned

Creewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to behold
Forgot to mention that the drums that where in attendance where Thunderchild and Wild Style.

Last edited by Creewoman05; 11-25-2007 at 12:09 PM..
Old 11-25-2007, 01:32 PM   #3
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
hello....i couldnt make it friday...i went saturday evening...it was nice and crowded when i went...my daughter won first in adult ladies and then a 50/50 draw....fyi wild style is now called indian time...it was a good time....im sure they raised enough to make their their field trip even better...the kids were great! ill post pics later

go bombers!
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 01:38 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky View Post
hello....i couldnt make it friday...i went saturday evening...it was nice and crowded when i went...my daughter won first in adult ladies and then a 50/50 draw....fyi wild style is now called indian time...it was a good time....im sure they raised enough to make their their field trip even better...the kids were great! ill post pics later

go bombers!
Coolness, I must have left before you arrived. Pics would be great, congrats to your daugher. Who else placed? I prob had a chance if I had stayed!
Old 11-25-2007, 01:41 PM   #5
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
yes you would of...maybe first....there was only one other woman dressed...and two not dressed...in regalia...should of came back saturday...i gotta get ready to take grandkids to santa clause parade...toodles
Old 11-25-2007, 02:39 PM   #6
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
lol of course u dint get to meet MOts...im used to that LOL u shoulda just intro'd urself to her mother eh

ya post some pics i wish i coulda went

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 02:40 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
lol of course u dint get to meet MOts...im used to that LOL u shoulda just intro'd urself to her mother eh

ya post some pics i wish i coulda went
I just have that one picture of myself on the camera phone, then it died :( There will be more pictures on powwowsbc.net later on I assume
Old 11-25-2007, 02:43 PM   #8
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
i dont go over there that much no offence to them but its always so sloooow and no one really posts..u know?

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 02:49 PM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
i dont go over there that much no offence to them but its always so sloooow and no one really posts..u know?
I know exactly what you mean, I am just waiting for the picture of myself and a fancy shawl dancer, then gonna post it over here
Old 11-26-2007, 01:59 PM   #10
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
ok heres my kid and grandkid...and bonnie who is head honcha for this powwow..yes..it was good for the kids to learn how to organize a powwow..and get non-native community involved..

Last edited by middle of the sky; 11-26-2007 at 02:01 PM..
Old 11-26-2007, 02:05 PM   #11
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
thats my grandson crying in the chair in the background cuz theres no more bannock...aye...
Old 11-26-2007, 02:11 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
thats my grandson crying in the chair in the background cuz theres no more bannock...aye...
Poor kid, did he end up getting some bannock?
Old 11-26-2007, 02:14 PM   #13
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
lol..i was kiddin....he was tired and i got up to take some pics...he wuvs his grammy...
Old 11-26-2007, 02:19 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
lol..i was kiddin....he was tired and i got up to take some pics...he wuvs his grammy...
Ok, thats good to know. Too bad I missed ya yet again, you are proving very mysterious MOTS!
Old 11-26-2007, 06:54 PM   #15
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Hey MOTSie,

Did you go to the evening powwow at Squamish on Wednesday. I was there and sat in with Thunderchild. I think I saw your daughter there but not sure. She is very pretty.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 06:56 PM   #16
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
no that was me...lol..jk...nooo i was thinking about...if i knew you were there i woulda went..
Old 11-26-2007, 08:29 PM   #17
Banned

Quote:
no that was me...lol..jk...nooo i was thinking about...if i knew you were there i woulda went..
It's ok I will track ya down someday, btw your daughter is gorgeous, same with ur whole family for that matter
Sponsored Links