Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow Trip Reports chamber's farm chamber's farm

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2006, 10:48 PM   #41
Biboon omaa

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,966.54
Savings: 0.00
This train is going back on the side. for the fighting.
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
White Powwow Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2006, 10:48 PM   #42
Kiowakat's #1 fan

hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipis

And Hywalker, you do not have the entire quote or information. Miss Kat attacked me personally on anther group without me saying anthing about her nor did I include or alude to her in anyway. She just jumped in and started making acusations that were totally unfounded as she found out from the others on that group. If you had been written about as she did me you would have said a more. I was very reserved in what I said and what you see out of context.

actually i am very well up on this whole matter, she called you on bogus info you were saying about kiowa's feathering a drum. Being she's Kiowa and traditional, and highly knowledgeable on her tribal customs, traditions, and traditional craftwork, i'll take her word on it, that and the fact that other Kiowa's also voiced their opinion on the subject, but its funny how kk is the only one u decide to go so far as to slander kk on the fact of when she joined your lil group compared to when the contest on pw.com was over (contest ended end of nov '05 or first cpl days of dec '05 , can check exact on that if u like. and she joined your lil group late february and can give you to the minute on the acceptance email she recieved from you on that if u like too.)
And I wont even go into the whole feather law thread the next altercation happened. then u gotta take it to the siminar group and start whining there after u attack frank over his website. and even now u are replying to p.i.s. and whining on how u are being attacked. and to keep ones facts straight, kk has not copied a quote into here at all, tho there were quotes from it copied. I would bet if you stop trying to drag kk's name thru the mud u wouldnt have her on your you know what.

Oh and the reason i know so much is she's my wife and i've never hid that fact ergo the kiowakat's #1 fan and the kiowa captive in tribal affiliation

oops correction, she has now copied a quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:50 PM   #43
Biboon omaa

White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiowakat
I would but tipis wants this public so here it is........
OK. I will be sitting on the side track.
Migwetch, WPD
Old 04-09-2006, 11:21 PM   #44
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,106.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipis
Well, you have proved me out again that your posts are not constructive and rather repetitive. You have to keep going back to dig up material to say the samething over and over. Get over it. So you maybe an Indian, or what ever you say you are? You still are very negative and do not add anything to posts on this site. The fact that you attack someone on a personal level shows you for what you are....basically uninformed. We can go on like this for a long time in your petty bantering about putting down others for the knowledge or opinions they have. I do not know you nor do you know me. We only meet on this web site. But you have shown yourself for what you are and as others can read. Unless you do have some constructive information to give, these attacks of yours only disrupt the group and this site. Therefore...I do not need to bring myself down to your imature level to respond further. I will keep giving my opinion or answer questions as needed or I have the experience to do.

And Hywalker, you do not have the entire quote or information. Miss Kat attacked me personally on anther group without me saying anthing about her nor did I include or alude to her in anyway. She just jumped in and started making acusations that were totally unfounded as she found out from the others on that group. If you had been written about as she did me you would have said a more. I was very reserved in what I said and what you see out of context.
lmao whats bothering you is your "knowledge" is WRONG and you cant deal with being wrong...and youre dillusionsal too Tipis...you are the one who initiates attacks on anyone who dares to criticize youre wrong info that you post...shall i start copying all of your name calling and attacks? and wheres that supreme court info you claim to have???? you make these grandiouse statements to try and impress ever one but when youre called on it you dont seem to back up a word you say...i read your post on the plaisn site...and in your twisted words attacked KK yet again...then you whine and cry to boost your ego...get real...youre not indian,you never will be....youve been filled with alot of misinformation...and youre a culture vulture.period....youre exploiting everyone on this site who posts and shares for the right reasons...and all youre doing is poaching info for your book....what about your attack on this htrea to tradjingle? who are YOU to say a damn word to anyone whos a REAL indian? just because youve been to powwows doesnt mean you know anything...oh wait perhaps you do about hobbiest powwows....u ever danced in competition at a real powwow? no cuz they dont let wannas dance in competition at real powwows...i think thats your biggest problem besides being a self righteous hypocrite...youre plain jealous that you arent indian...and you cant go to ceremonies or have feathers (legally) or dance competition...you wont ever have that experience of truly being indian,only a fake and thats how you come across 24-7...so again if you dont want to be challenegd about your wrong posts then dont post...thats easy

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 04-09-2006 at 11:30 PM..
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2006, 11:32 PM   #45
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
and Tipis if you or any other hobbiest ever used my family name you'd get the same attack as you did when KK's family name was used...you do seem to neglect to tell the whole truth about what happened dont you? even the ppl on the plains site dont back you...says alot right there ennit?

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-09-2006, 11:32 PM   #46
crazywolf

crazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 338.47
Savings: 1.00
Lets talk about Chambers SHA!

Boozhoo niji,

I was there, I saw I went I danced LOL.

What I didnt like... It was 11:30 Saturday morning and i just learned about the 12 PM grand entry. Hmmm and people asked me why I wasnt getting dressed. Good there there were no points to lose. I dont know who set the time schedule, the new owner of the land I think, what does he know about pow wows anyway?

There was "something" around the circle Sat morning. It sure as heck smelled like pot. It was much earlier in the morning than when any of the singers were there, it was some kids that were hanging around. I have been to rock concerts and 49s, and I am pretty sureI know what pot smells like when its smoked, it was there.

Now about the good stuff... I liked the dancing, the singing ws good, the staff there, head staff, Clint, and Rob all did their jobs well, I enjoyed myself. I only danced Saturday night, went home early sunday morning, but that one dance was great.

I was also there when they asked that grass dancer no to dance there. I have seen her before, at a pow wow where I was head man at. I didnt push the issue, it is not for me to say who can and cannot dance grass since i am not a part of that society, but I did warn her at that time that what she was doing was a very controversial thing and it would be met with strong criticism. They played the grass dancers a song, and she went ahead and danced outside the circle. An elder came up and told her (I think) to stop doing what she was doing. She and her parents left the pow wow, and they were really ticked off about the whole thing. These people that told her to stop, they were not Chambers people, they are very well respected elders that travel the whole pow wow trail.

It kinda saddens me to see this kind of thing happen, because no matter what, she did puta lot of time into the making of her outfit, she took a lot of time to learn that dance and its something that she wants to do. Like I said, I am not one to tell her she can or cannot do this thing. There were other people that also travel the pow wow trail that are well respected, that did tell her that she can do this thing.

And that Jingler... yah she was doin it traditional. Dont care what anyone says, I enjoyed watchin that. You keep going girl, youre great already.

Derek
crazywolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2006, 11:39 PM   #47
Beadworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Powwow Dancer
OK. I will be sitting on the side track.
Migwetch, WPD
WPD tipis has attacked Kk numerous times and others for simply saying what shes saying is wrong...then her ego is shattered and she decides it needs boosting so she slams ppl if the challenge her info....i found reference to me on a site i dont even go to and have never posted at until today when i read her post there...lol she called me a boob here and at the other site for asking what tribe oklahoma was cuz she listed it as her tribal affiliation....i copied her words on a post above go back and read it,you'll see whats what...what the deal is tipis is self promoting and cant deal with the fatc shes not indian and that she doesnt know more than real ndn ppl do...shes a self proclaimed master and knowledge god....when shes confronted about her mis information she then attacks but never backs up what she says so thats the deal and if she keeps posting shes gonna keep getting confronted about it....

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-09-2006, 11:48 PM   #48
Powwow King

redthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scale
Credits: 221.00
Anyways, tipis, you're lucky that you haven't met me and my family, your *** would have been grass once my aunts heard your story. Got some tough indin relatives that you don't screw with.

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate... Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you? [looks down]"
-Captain Jack Sparrow
redthunder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2006, 11:58 PM   #49
Biboon omaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokoki_wolf
WPD tipis has attacked Kk numerous times and others for simply saying what shes saying is wrong...then her ego is shattered and she decides it needs boosting so she slams ppl if the challenge her info....i found reference to me on a site i dont even go to and have never posted at until today when i read her post there...lol she called me a boob here and at the other site for asking what tribe oklahoma was cuz she listed it as her tribal affiliation....i copied her words on a post above go back and read it,you'll see whats what...what the deal is tipis is self promoting and cant deal with the fatc shes not indian and that she doesnt know more than real ndn ppl do...shes a self proclaimed master and knowledge god....when shes confronted about her mis information she then attacks but never backs up what she says so thats the deal and if she keeps posting shes gonna keep getting confronted about it....
OK sokoki_wolf I will keep watching this thread.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:02 AM   #50
Beadworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by redthunder
Anyways, tipis, you're lucky that you haven't met me and my family, your *** would have been grass once my aunts heard your story. Got some tough indin relatives that you don't screw with.

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-10-2006, 12:15 AM   #51
Beadworker

jst read more of your lies on the plains site tipis...and calling us bigoted? no see we dont like fakes and wannabees...it has nothign with race so dont even go there....you wont win that one sorry...so please get your facts straight for once...we dont like what you do because youre a fake and a liar...it has NOTHING to do with skin color or race or anything other than youre a fake wannabee twinkie.....get it right and stop posting lies or soon it will be considered slander and liable....
and my names SOKOKI not sokoski...for someone as perfect as you, you seem to mis-spell alot of ppl's names
what amazes me Tipis is,you post something with this aire of superiority...then when its xchalleneged rather than back up your words with FACT you chose to attack anyone who is questioning what you say...i have yet to see you post one fact to defend your words...the supreme court feather cases you claim to have and then had the nerve to say id misread,lol so where are they? or did we all misread what you wrote? wheres the documents you claimed in writing to have Tipis? huh? back up what you say,instead of attacking for once...if youve got the stuff put it out there...but you dont cuz youre just alot of hot air...maybe you can write a book on hot air ballooning now from all your self-experience with hot air

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 04-10-2006 at 12:36 AM..
Old 04-10-2006, 12:50 AM   #52
Powwow King

redthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scale
"then when its xchalleneged rather than back up your words with FACT you chose to attack anyone who is questioning what you say.."

I totally agree. I have been watching this thread and just finally decided to respond. When someone like you (sokoki), kiowakat, and hywalker makes a case, she almost automatically shoots it down saying more or less that you're bashing her.

She's insane to think she can come on to this site, and post the same bs she does in her groups and get away with it. Im sorry woman, their are actual indins on this site.

And as to your whole "Their problem is that I am white and have experiences they do not have", you're a complete idiot. I mean, most of us live within our culture, what do you experience, being a white person, that us natives don't? I can guaruntee that you haven't done one thing within MY culture that i haven't done. We have ceremonies people like you are chased away from (with guns). We have events that people like you haven't even heard of. Atleast you got part of your philosophy right, the problem i have with you IS because you're white. White people don't understand jack**** about being native. Sure tipis, you can go to ceremonies, but what do you do when it's all over? You don't live the struggle us natives go through everyday, wether it's with racism or just everday life. So yes, once again, your whiteness bothers me.

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate... Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you? [looks down]"
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 04-10-2006, 12:51 AM   #53
Biboon omaa

sokoki_wolf Quit your attacks on the board on Tipis you are going on wrong track with your attacks please knock it off.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:53 AM   #54
Beadworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Powwow Dancer
sokoki_wolf Quit your attacks on the board on Tipis you are going on wrong track with your attacks please knock it off.
no...she can attack here and drag it to another site so im gonna say what i want to ty..

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-10-2006, 12:58 AM   #55
Biboon omaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywolf
Boozhoo niji,

I was there, I saw I went I danced LOL.

What I didnt like... It was 11:30 Saturday morning and i just learned about the 12 PM grand entry. Hmmm and people asked me why I wasnt getting dressed. Good there there were no points to lose. I dont know who set the time schedule, the new owner of the land I think, what does he know about pow wows anyway?

There was "something" around the circle Sat morning. It sure as heck smelled like pot. It was much earlier in the morning than when any of the singers were there, it was some kids that were hanging around. I have been to rock concerts and 49s, and I am pretty sureI know what pot smells like when its smoked, it was there.

Now about the good stuff... I liked the dancing, the singing ws good, the staff there, head staff, Clint, and Rob all did their jobs well, I enjoyed myself. I only danced Saturday night, went home early sunday morning, but that one dance was great.

I was also there when they asked that grass dancer no to dance there. I have seen her before, at a pow wow where I was head man at. I didnt push the issue, it is not for me to say who can and cannot dance grass since i am not a part of that society, but I did warn her at that time that what she was doing was a very controversial thing and it would be met with strong criticism. They played the grass dancers a song, and she went ahead and danced outside the circle. An elder came up and told her (I think) to stop doing what she was doing. She and her parents left the pow wow, and they were really ticked off about the whole thing. These people that told her to stop, they were not Chambers people, they are very well respected elders that travel the whole pow wow trail.

It kinda saddens me to see this kind of thing happen, because no matter what, she did puta lot of time into the making of her outfit, she took a lot of time to learn that dance and its something that she wants to do. Like I said, I am not one to tell her she can or cannot do this thing. There were other people that also travel the pow wow trail that are well respected, that did tell her that she can do this thing.

And that Jingler... yah she was doin it traditional. Dont care what anyone says, I enjoyed watchin that. You keep going girl, youre great already.

Derek
Migwetch Niji
for putting us on the right track about this topic.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:09 AM   #56
Powwow King

WPD, you need to leave.

-Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 04-10-2006, 01:14 AM   #57
Biboon omaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by redthunder
WPD, you need to leave.
Gawiin
Old 04-26-2006, 08:39 PM   #58
Pow Wow Visitor

bmustang is on a distinguished road
Chambers

I went regularly to this powwow years back.Great event,we went as a clan then,family.I love the times there.If it is as bad as you make the elders of that powwow needs you in person to talk to them face to face and say to them what you said here.Next time the situation will be handled and a better powwow will occur.I got involved in a polite way when problems occured.I have seen very few problem in 100`s of powwow`s i have been too.Some people just go to powwows to see and find faults.That is not what powwows are for.They are to be FUN and to be enjoyed and learned from.
bmustang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2006, 12:40 AM   #59
Interested Observer

tsate is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello kiowakat.

Went to your web site and enjoyed the flag song. Always good to hear sounds of home.

How long has it been since you were last in Carnegie? I miss the dances at Red Buffalo Hall. Hopefully, I'll get back there this year. I'm getting low on my Mear's burger fix and I need a dip in the Wa****a.

BTW, there used to be an old white woman in Lawton that had a bead shop. Can't remember her name, but I was wondering if you knew if it was still there.

Thanks for any help.
tsate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2006, 12:48 AM   #60
Interested Observer

tsate is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello Derek.

Good to see you are still dancing.

I remember when you first started. I may have to return to the Florida Pow Wow Circuit to see what's going on.

I noticed you mention the AD was Clint. By chance was that Clint Kyute (hope I spelled his name right), if so, he's a good guy.

Perhaps I'll see you some time.
tsate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links