Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree111Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow Trip Reports going to a pow-wow tomorrow afternoon going to a pow-wow tomorrow afternoon

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2015, 03:57 PM   #1
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Hawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scale
Credits: 1,156.10
Savings: 0.00
going to a pow-wow tomorrow afternoon

Going to a pow-wow tomorrow afternoon in Zanesfield Ohio just going to watch I used to dance but I am not in as good health as I was in the past so I will just watch instead of participate my dancing days are over with for now I admire those that do dance and have a great respect for them that dance and that can dance without any health issues holding them back I would tire out easily for one thing.But anyhow I will go and enjoy myself tomorrow my dad and I are going. My Aunt did some research on our family tree we have a lot of Native Blood in the family on my dads mom and dads side had Indian in them. I don't have much in me according to my aunt maybe 2 percent if that But why did I think I had more I mean I feel as if I am more than that maybe not in Blood but in my Heart and Spirit. I have the features from the high cheekbones to crooked fingers a feature of some of the Cherokee some have some don't I don't know maybe all do who knows. I read it online that's where my information came from and that The Cherokee had a dent in their breast bone which I have but it was more noticeable when I was thinner but we all get fat or fatter in our prime or when we get older most do anyhow. I envy those who stay skinny no matter how much they eat I hate it when they can do that And I cant.Well anyway maybe I will see some of you at the Pow-wows that's if you travel this way in Ohio.

Last edited by Hawk1; 05-23-2015 at 05:25 PM..
Hawk1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2015, 04:24 PM   #2
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 52,467.46
This is worse than spam ^^^

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2015, 05:33 PM   #3
Banned

Hawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scale
Credits: 1,156.10
so sorry wont bother noone else with so called spam messages

wont bore anyone else with anymore messages I am done since my messages are of none importance so sorry that my messages come across as worse than spam how in the H can I even talk on here if no one accepts me and makes fun or pokes fun at everything I say f it I am done no more boring spam from me. I thought the forums was a place to share your thoughts and your pow-wow experiences good or bad guess its more of a dictatorship than having the right and freedom to express your feelings without being judged wont be seeing anymore of me on these forums everyone should be glad now and happy look for me no more like a Ghost among the Dead.
gilisi likes this.
Hawk1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2015, 11:04 PM   #4
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 71,475.42
Hawk1, you need to realize that ndn humor does involve a great deal of ribbing each other and accept that you just need to have some thick skin and realize that for the most part it is not meant to be mean. Throw a joke back at someone once in a while, just don't go overboard.
windanncer likes this.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2015, 11:27 PM   #5
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
Hawk1, you need to realize that ndn humor does involve a great deal of ribbing each other and accept that you just need to have some thick skin and realize that for the most part it is not meant to be mean. Throw a joke back at someone once in a while, just don't go overboard.

Toolz... she got high cheekbones and crooked fingers.. SHOW SOME RESPECT DAMMIT!

"Show me somethin"
Old 05-24-2015, 12:28 AM   #6
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 85,198.26
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
Toolz... she got high cheekbones and crooked fingers.. SHOW SOME RESPECT DAMMIT!

DENT IN THE BREAST BONE ?

Last edited by AmigoKumeyaay; 05-24-2015 at 12:31 AM..
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2015, 12:29 AM   #7
Pow Wow Committee

"Show me somethin"

Last edited by gilisi; 05-24-2015 at 12:34 AM..
Old 05-24-2015, 12:41 AM   #8
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 85,198.26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
wont bore anyone else with anymore messages I am done since my messages are of none importance so sorry that my messages come across as worse than spam how in the H can I even talk on here if no one accepts me and makes fun or pokes fun at everything I say f it I am done no more boring spam from me. I thought the forums was a place to share your thoughts and your pow-wow experiences good or bad guess its more of a dictatorship than having the right and freedom to express your feelings without being judged wont be seeing anymore of me on these forums everyone should be glad now and happy look for me no more like a Ghost among the Dead.
Hawk1, you barely have 25 posts here, don't give up yet!

Hope you enjoyed your trip to the powwow.

I need a good powwow trip myself.
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2015, 12:01 PM   #9
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101,456.89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
So check it out, Hawk 1. If you woulda said, "Hey fools, I'm going to a powwow and I'm gonna watch 'em dance and I'm gonna see what the traders got and I'm gonna eat frybread n get fat", well that would have been cool. But u went on and on about how you got 2% NDN ( and everyone knows u can't have 1/50th NDN in you) and ur eyes r crooked and the has to be an NDN thing. Then your toes are crooked and that has to be an NDN thing. And then you got a hole in your chest and that has to be an NDN thing.

Well, what happens is...every NDN knows NONE OF THOSE THIS are NDN things. There is no need for you to convince us how NDN you are cuz everybody is watching the basketball game and no one is really listing to what you're saying. Heck, no one is listening to what anyone is saying.

Relax. Have a good time. Come back and tell us what you did at the powwow. Then we'll give you a hard time cuz you didn't ask the ugly guy (that would be wardancer) to two-step with you. Then we'd all go home and be happy. See that's the way it works.

Have fun at the powwow!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2015, 12:24 PM   #10
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 47,196.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Then we'll give you a hard time cuz you didn't ask the ugly guy (that would be wardancer) to two-step with you.
I get confused about who the ugly guy at the powwow I'm supposed to dance with actually is. @wardancer tell's me it's you. You tell me it's him. @Toolbox tells me it's @gilisi. Gilisi tells me it's @AmigoKumeyaay, who tell's me it's really Milehigh... I'm so confused!
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2015, 12:40 PM   #11
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
I get confused about who the ugly guy at the powwow I'm supposed to dance with actually is. @wardancer tell's me it's you. You tell me it's him. @Toolbox tells me it's @gilisi. Gilisi tells me it's @AmigoKumeyaay, who tell's me it's really Milehigh... I'm so confused!

wardancer and windanncer like this.

"Show me somethin"
Old 05-24-2015, 12:41 PM   #12
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 48,793.23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Then we'll give you a hard time cuz you didn't ask the ugly guy (that would be wardancer) to two-step with you. Then we'd all go home and be happy. See that's the way it works.

Have fun at the powwow!
Now J'sD , you know that's my 2-steps are all booked up ! Eyesrbrown4areason loves to 2-step ! And in spite of me being the ugly guy , I heard it was you that disappeared from the vicinity of that powwow , cause them 2 gurls was fightin' over you , and you saw the ugly one was winnin' ! See how you are !
Joe's Dad, windanncer and gilisi like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2015, 02:29 PM   #13
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hawk1, you need to realize that I really like you and if it weren't for my wife I could accept you as an equal! I realize that for the most part, it is not meant to be . Find a man and go on a cruise, just don't throw him overboard.
@Toolbox......really ?

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 05-24-2015, 02:34 PM   #14
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Nothing is worse than spam , fried in butter !
@gilisi , how could you say that ?
windanncer and gilisi like this.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by wardancer; 05-24-2015 at 02:39 PM..
Old 05-24-2015, 03:39 PM   #15
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
Actually , it's WhitePowwowDancer !
OLChemist, windanncer and gilisi like this.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 05-24-2015, 03:44 PM   #16
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Actually , it's WhitePowwowDancer !

In fact @OLChemist you have to go to that Ohio powwow mentioned somewheres in this thread!
windanncer likes this.

"Show me somethin"
Old 05-24-2015, 03:55 PM   #17
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:

I saw what it really said ! You are in so much trouble !Brown Eyed Gurl is gonna kick your asz !!!
windanncer and gilisi like this.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by wardancer; 05-24-2015 at 03:57 PM..
Old 05-24-2015, 03:55 PM   #18
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101,456.89
Quote:
Now J'sD , you know that's my 2-steps are all booked up ! Eyesrbrown4areason loves to 2-step ! And in spite of me being the ugly guy , I heard it was you that disappeared from the vicinity of that powwow , cause them 2 gurls was fightin' over you , and you saw the ugly one was winnin' ! See how you are !
The ugly one was MY WIFE!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2015, 03:58 PM   #19
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 71,475.42
Quote:
@Toolbox......really ?
I said no such thing!
wardancer, windanncer and gilisi like this.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2015, 04:56 PM   #20
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
I said no such thing!
windanncer, gilisi and Hawk1 like this.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Sponsored Links