Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow Trip Reports Metis PW in Indianapolis -all hobbyists/wannabes Metis PW in Indianapolis -all hobbyists/wannabes

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2006, 09:59 AM   #101
One more push-up,Please!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
lostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond repute
lostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,730.53
Savings: 0.00
I'm Shocked

....... that he came back and made a post at all. Mr.arthurmedicineeagle/chief/elder/whathaveyou how stupid do you think our community on this site is? Real "People" with real identities. You can fake and fraud most white folks , but here...? Dude are you knutz.............
"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW
Old 04-25-2006, 10:04 AM   #102
Arthur

arthurmedicineeagle is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii
There is nothing venomous about asking whether there are Metis events scheduled. Most Metis events are not centered around powwow dancing. There may be a smidgen of it, but Metis generally have their own culture and are quite proud of it. They celebrate their culture in far more different way than powwow.

Intertribal does ring a bell. Metis invite others to their gatherings, but do not focus on powwow. It is their time to shine, to celebrate and share the Metis culture.

You make it difficult to remain respectful Arthuremedicineeagle when you call me and my posts venomous. Please, treat me with respect as I have been to you.
Please accept my apologies I get so much garbage from a couple people who enjoy stiring up trouble. Thank you for your clarifying.
Arthur
Old 04-25-2006, 10:08 AM   #103
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,106.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurmedicineeagle
Please accept my apologies I get so much garbage from a couple people who enjoy stiring up trouble. Thank you for your clarifying.
Arthur
lmao you get so much garbage Art because youre a FAKE period

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 10:08 AM   #104
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsalt
....... that he came back and made a post at all. Mr.arthurmedicineeagle/chief/elder/whathaveyou how stupid do you think our community on this site is? Real "People" with real identities. You can fake and fraud most white folks , but here...? Dude are you knutz.............
lol lostsalt and well put too....

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 10:11 AM   #105
Arthur

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokoki_wolf
lmao you get so much garbage Art because youre a FAKE period
Do you personaly know me?
Old 04-25-2006, 10:23 AM   #106
Beadworker

Quote:
Do you personaly know me?
nope i dont associate with fakes of any race religon or ethnic backgroud...i prefer the company of real people who are secure enough with who and what they are in life that they dont have to steal others cultures and creat fake persona's
you still have yet to answer any questions...and in typical wanna-fake fashion you sidestep any questions or throw your flowery rhetoric back...how hard is it for you to answer a simple question?
and um ART if you were legit you would know that our eastern people dont have beautiful indian sounding names like medicine eagle and those that do certainly dont walk around using them in public..

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 10:36 AM   #107
Arthur

Quote:
nope i dont associate with fakes of any race religon or ethnic backgroud...i prefer the company of real people who are secure enough with who and what they are in life that they dont have to steal others cultures and creat fake persona's
you still have yet to answer any questions...and in typical wanna-fake fashion you sidestep any questions or throw your flowery rhetoric back...how hard is it for you to answer a simple question?
and um ART if you were legit you would know that our eastern people dont have beautiful indian sounding names like medicine eagle and those that do certainly dont walk around using them in public..

You just don't get it do you? I have no more to say to your trash mouth.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:38 AM   #108
Beadworker

Quote:
lol oh i get it perfectly well Art... typical response froma fake... tata art sonier have fun in fake world...it will all come back on you someday,usually does with your kind

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 10:43 AM   #109
One more push-up,Please!

lostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond repute
maybe someone

Quote:
Maybe there is another person from your organization that can tell us. Will there be Metis cultural activities @ the Metis Pow-wow. Many people would like to know this, including those that have said nothing derogatory towards you. This is an information forum. If you don't like what anyone says , dont reply. But that being said, some people respectfully asked about your event. Quit playing around provide someone who can infrom without being offended at legit questions....please.
"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW
Old 04-25-2006, 11:05 AM   #110
Arthur

Quote:
Maybe there is another person from your organization that can tell us. Will there be Metis cultural activities @ the Metis Pow-wow. Many people would like to know this, including those that have said nothing derogatory towards you. This is an information forum. If you don't like what anyone says , dont reply. But that being said, some people respectfully asked about your event. Quit playing around provide someone who can infrom without being offended at legit questions....please.
Come and see for yourself then there will not be any questions in your mind. Very simple,If you propose the question then you apparently are seeking much more than what you are portraying to the general public. "Once more Come and see on your own." I wish you well and look forward to seeing you there.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:22 AM   #111
One more push-up,Please!

Exclamation You're kidding right?

Quote:
Come and see for yourself then there will not be any questions in your mind. Very simple,If you propose the question then you apparently are seeking much more than what you are portraying to the general public. "Once more Come and see on your own." I wish you well and look forward to seeing you there.
With gas prices the way they are? You mean I need to invest at least $100.00 in gas to go and see if you are putting on a quality event. I've been doing this to long to be considered a sucker. This is in Indiana for crying outloud. With that states history of hobbs,new agers and scam artist, how can you expect us to be anything but sceptical. I dare say if you do not clarify this event, no one from this site will show -up. Which is proprably the way you want it. So as we do not interfere with your money machine. Or expose you to your contributors?
Old 04-25-2006, 11:24 AM   #112
Beadworker

Quote:
With gas prices the way they are? You mean I need to invest at least $100.00 in gas to go and see if you are putting on a quality event. I've been doing this to long to be considered a sucker. This is in Indiana for crying outloud. With that states history of hobbs,new agers and scam artist, how can you expect us to be anything but sceptical. I dare say if you do not clarify this event, no one from this site will show -up. Which is proprably the way you want it. So as we do not interfere with your money machine. Or expose you to your contributors?
lol touche`
and ive already seen what youre about Art....dont need to waste time or money coming to your event

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 04-25-2006 at 11:29 AM..
Old 04-25-2006, 11:31 AM   #113
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
It is customary, when hosting an event, to have an itinerary of events that take place, so that people can schedule their time and get the most benefits from the activities.

For example, dog races at the eastern part of the grounds at 2.pm. - step dancing at the north building at 3p.m. - moose calling at 3p.m. at the south park.

It is only consideration to the public that these things be advertised beforehand so that any spectator can know what to expect.

Having said that, it may be of interest to the public here, to know what activities that you have planned so that we too can make plans.

Is it that difficult? Having no knowledge of what this Metis powwow is about before attending would be like buying tickets to a concert and not know who, what type of music, or what time to be there.

Merely a considerate thing to do.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:32 AM   #114
Arthur

Quote:
I was willing to help you with your gas
Old 04-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #115
One more push-up,Please!

?

Quote:
I was willing to help you with your gas
You "were willing" or are willing"?
Old 04-25-2006, 12:12 PM   #116
Arthur

Quote:
You "were willing" or are willing"?
Just keep your reciepts and we can get together at the gathering. If you have a tent we have overnight there also and I will make sure you are fed.
Arthur
Old 04-25-2006, 12:17 PM   #117
Beadworker

ok ART..lets deal with a few facts such as the buzzard you had at your powwow...yes buzzards and vultures are sacred as are all animals and birds but they donot hold the same status as an eagle or a hawk eastern people...
in reading about you on the web(and anytime someone refuses or skirts questions i start checking) you claim many things....elder,chief ,medicine man...youre really covering all bases there arent ya? aligned and a member of this group and this tribe and that organization...
Art,your responses here and in general when youve been questioned ,are 100% stereotypical of responses of new agers,wannabees and twinks... threats of law suits etc(hopefully with pending legislation in some states it will soon be available for legit ndn's to sue fakes )
seems as well that youve claimed things in the past and theres numerous statements online from people who you have used to validate yourself ,but they dont seem to back you up...why is that Arthur if you are indeed legit? ill be happy to link anyone or post them here if theyre interested...
and as you dont know me personally Art,ill tell you a little about myself..i was an investigative reporter for a large and famous indian newspaper for a number of years(like 20+) and did alot of work on exposing scams and frauds in ndn world...and continue to do so now....
if you are indeed MikMaq then im sure theres a record of your family as well...i know a few mikmaqs who were born in the US but are listed with their bands in canada...are you? if you dont know,ill be happy to call my friend whos on band council and im sure she would be more than happy to check for you....

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 12:40 PM   #118
Arthur

Quote:
ok ART..lets deal with a few facts such as the buzzard you had at your powwow...yes buzzards and vultures are sacred as are all animals and birds but they donot hold the same status as an eagle or a hawk eastern people...
in reading about you on the web(and anytime someone refuses or skirts questions i start checking) you claim many things....elder,chief ,medicine man...

I do not lay claim to be a medicine man that was a lable placed upon me by some people who were trying to be cute. As an Elder I am recognized by many as one but I will never know everything there is to know in life. As for Chief I was appointed as a Second Chief in the United Metis Nimkii Band and when another group was being formed some of the people had asked me if I would consider the duty. I said I would need to pray about it and see where I am to be. Three weeks later as we arer talking a Red Tailed Hawk flew over us and I said I would lead the group as long as the people needed me to lead it. Whatever I am able to do to help our families is an Honor it is nothing I want recognition for. Many times I have been called to the aid of families and I work to keep my word to them. As I have said I know my blood linage. I did not appoint myself the people had done this I am only one spoke in the medicine wheel.
Arthur

youre really covering all bases there arent ya? aligned and a member of this group and this tribe and that organization...
Art,your responses here and in general when youve been questioned ,are 100% stereotypical of responses of new agers,wannabees and twinks... threats of law suits etc(hopefully with pending legislation in some states it will soon be available for legit ndn's to sue fakes )
seems as well that youve claimed things in the past and theres numerous statements online from people who you have used to validate yourself ,but they dont seem to back you up...why is that Arthur if you are indeed legit? ill be happy to link anyone or post them here if theyre interested...
and as you dont know me personally Art,ill tell you a little about myself..i was an investigative reporter for a large and famous indian newspaper for a number of years(like 20+) and did alot of work on exposing scams and frauds in ndn world...and continue to do so now....
if you are indeed MikMaq then im sure theres a record of your family as well...i know a few mikmaqs who were born in the US but are listed with their bands in canada...are you? if you dont know,ill be happy to call my friend whos on band council and im sure she would be more than happy to check for you....
Old 04-25-2006, 02:29 PM   #119
Beadworker

so then this statement doesnt have any credibility arthur?
"On behalf of Clarence White, I Sally Tuttle am conveying that the statements made by Arthur Sonier, ak Medicine Eagle pertaining to that Clarence White sanctioning Arthur as a spiritual leader or can guide in matters of Native American Spirituality is a false statement. Nor did Clarence White sanction Arthur with permission to perform any Native American burial ceremonies.

Sally S. Tuttle, "

and um youre one spoke on the medicine wheel...isnt that very pan-indian? we dont have medicine wheels in the east arthur thats from the western tribes....
always funny to me that the legit indians always back up what they say but the scams always have excuses etc

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 02:47 PM   #120
Absolute Low Life

ajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,005.64
The wackier the wannabe,

the crappier the website.

Sponsored Links
Closed Thread