Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow Trip Reports Metis PW in Indianapolis -all hobbyists/wannabes Metis PW in Indianapolis -all hobbyists/wannabes

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2006, 02:49 PM   #121
Beadworker

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,106.54
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajibik
The wackier the wannabe,

the crappier the website.
lmao very true

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 03:23 PM   #122
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Are you shunning me Arthur? Dang........ try to be nice to you and this is how you treat me? Disregarding my posts is disrespecting me.

Have some consideration for your fellow man. Reply.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:27 PM   #123
Arthur

arthurmedicineeagle is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokoki_wolf
so then this statement doesnt have any credibility arthur?
"On behalf of Clarence White, I Sally Tuttle am conveying that the statements made by Arthur Sonier, ak Medicine Eagle pertaining to that Clarence White sanctioning Arthur as a spiritual leader or can guide in matters of Native American Spirituality is a false statement. Nor did Clarence White sanction Arthur with permission to perform any Native American burial ceremonies.

Sally S. Tuttle, "

and um youre one spoke on the medicine wheel...isnt that very pan-indian? we dont have medicine wheels in the east arthur thats from the western tribes....
always funny to me that the legit indians always back up what they say but the scams always have excuses etc
No excuses Show me where I said Clarence gave me any backing. Show me I want proof.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:29 PM   #124
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
heres a very interesting site with a few letters regarding arthur medicine eagle sonier and his activities...

http://www.geocities.com/sonierletters/
and he's quoted (and appears a member of) at Manataka's site,that favorite hobbiest group...

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 03:32 PM   #125
Beadworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurmedicineeagle
No excuses Show me where I said Clarence gave me any backing. Show me I want proof.
lmao
must have struck a nerve art...shall i call sally tuttle and ask what its all about?i think thats the best idea and she can clarify ...well theres many letters listed about you and saying you dont have thi permisson or that permission and arent affiliated wiuth this band or that tribe...and youre playing with burials Art?

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 03:35 PM   #126
Beadworker

this is whats said on the site regarding clarence white and arthur...
"Mr. Sonier has also made claims that 6 years ago at a Pokegan Potawatami PowWow at St. Patricks park Mr. Clarence White announced to everyone there that if they needed help with anything they could come to Arthur for that help. Aruthur took this as anything spiritual. below you will find a copy of a letter from a spokesperson for Mr. Clarence White."

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 03:43 PM   #127
Beadworker

Quote:
lol i dont need excuses art that seems to be your game not mine...and we want proof you are what you say you are...show me i want proof,and no excuses

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 03:48 PM   #128
Arthur

Quote:
lmao
must have struck a nerve art...shall i call sally tuttle and ask what its all about?i think thats the best idea and she can clarify ...well theres many letters listed about you and saying you dont have thi permisson or that permission and arent affiliated wiuth this band or that tribe...and youre playing with burials Art?
Sorry you have not struck any nerve Your trying to prove you are someone and I agree you are someone but you do not have any entitled right to go around demeaning other people to prove your self worth especially when you base your opinions on hearsay and gossip. My suggestion is come to Our Gathering and lets meet face to face lets share and talk and this way you will have a better understanding about who you are seeking to be-little. I am sorry you feel like you need to attack me, but that is ok because I understand and pray for you. I have my walk you have yours if you believe you must crush people like me without knowing them personnaly then I must suggest for you to know the people you try to hurt before you continue your immature actions..
Old 04-25-2006, 03:48 PM   #129
Arthur

Quote:
lmao
Sorry you have not struck any nerve Your trying to prove you are someone and I agree you are someone but you do not have any entitled right to go around demeaning other people to prove your self worth especially when you base your opinions on hearsay and gossip. My suggestion is come to Our Gathering and lets meet face to face lets share and talk and this way you will have a better understanding about who you are seeking to be-little. I am sorry you feel like you need to attack me, but that is ok because I understand and pray for you. I have my walk you have yours if you believe you must crush people like me without knowing them personnaly then I must suggest for you to know the people you try to hurt before you continue your immature actions..
Old 04-25-2006, 04:03 PM   #130
Beadworker

Quote:
im crying im lmao so hard Art...again typical wanna response...i dont need your prayers but thank you and no art unlike you who seems to have a need to feed an ego ,i dont need to prove im anything...i know who and what i am and i dont need to create a persona to be who i am...and yes art i do have the right to expose a fraud especially when it involves my tribe or my relatives...and its an obligation of all indians to expose and not condone the actions of fakes and frauds and new age twinkies...you asked for fact ,i posted what was said and this is the best you can do in response after you got what you demanded? lmfao...the "i have my walk line" is classic by the way and i think its in the big book of twinkies...i will not nor ever give one penny to any wannabee happening,theres too many legit ndn people who need money already and i support my own people...and i dont need to know you personally,you dont even know who you truly are or you wouldnt be posing as Indian now would you? ive been around way too long to have to meet and know every wanna thats out there and trust me,youre no different than the rest...just change the name and its all the same...you have yet to answer anything raised ...why is that Art? thats an easy question...you dont have the answers and you cant because youre a fake...period...
id have alot more respect for you if you were just you and doing something positive instead of posing as something youre not....its hysterical that every new ager always tries to get all psycological when theyre confronted and talk about self worth and esteem...trust me art i dont need to make myself anything im not,i leave that up to people like you...so wheres your answers art? and please explain how so many people can be wrong about you? government consipracy? see in ndn world,when someone says something,its checked and challeneged if it sounds a little odd, and thats been done on you...and you failed art...i think the letters posted on the net really say it all...so have fun playing ndn and scamming people and make all the money you can while you can cuz its not gonna last...and please say what you want about me,id rather be insulted by you than by some one i respect...but i can prove who i am...can you?

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 04:13 PM   #131
Arthur

In order to have any respect for others one must have self respect, "of which I see you are totally lacking". So my question is "How can you give what you do not have and hold?"
Old 04-25-2006, 04:22 PM   #132
Beadworker

Quote:
In order to have any respect for others one must have self respect, "of which I see you are totally lacking". So my question is "How can you give what you do not have and hold?"
so deep,so profound...so new age art
and you have a Metis TRIBE in indiana? hm didnt know there were any real indian tribes in indiana.we better let the whole world know huh?
http://www.unitedmetis.org/index.php

http://nimkii.org/index.php?module=P...&Date=20041201

my question to you is how can you be that which you arenot?

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 04-25-2006 at 04:28 PM..
Old 04-25-2006, 04:31 PM   #133
Beadworker

and you have a tribe in youngstown ohio as well? now now art,i know for an absolute FACT theres no tribes in youngstown ohio,or bands ...lol i used to live there...so you have a "tribe" made up of "bands" in places where there are NO tribes ..interesting....

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 05:04 PM   #134
Arthur

Quote:
and you have a tribe in youngstown ohio as well? now now art,i know for an absolute FACT theres no tribes in youngstown ohio,or bands ...lol i used to live there...so you have a "tribe" made up of "bands" in places where there are NO tribes ..interesting....
So what is your point? If you can stop to think for a few seconds even with your A.D.D. you might be able to realize that American Indians were Nomadic for thousands of years but I am certain you would deny that. Simply put "The people followed the heards to survive". But some people would much rather get their edumacatinz from a whitemans book than to understand what their Elders have spoke to them from the heart and passed down for many generations.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:16 PM   #135
Beadworker

Quote:
So what is your point? If you can stop to think for a few seconds even with your A.D.D. you might be able to realize that American Indians were Nomadic for thousands of years but I am certain you would deny that. Simply put "The people followed the heards to survive". But some people would much rather get their edumacatinz from a whitemans book than to understand what their Elders have spoke to them from the heart and passed down for many generations.
[email protected] ADD sorry again to disappoint you art sonier i dont have ADD or anything resembling it...more attempts to cloud the issue at hand eh?
my point? to show people what you truly are art...there are NO tribes in indiana...and havent been for a long time and certainly not a Metis tribe...you are a joke and you make a mockery of Indian ways...and now that youve brought up Elders,have you sdeen the statements that the Elders Circle has issued on fakes and wannabees? i know Elders art,indian ones and ive never heard about the great Metis tribe and their migration to Indiana...and my education doesnt come from books,altho reading your words it does seem yours does...if indeed you had learned from INDIAN Elders you wouldnt be saying many of the things youre saying...i do like your flowery talk tho about the whiteman etc...sounds jst like more wanna BS to me and im sure others...i am from a legit tribe art,not some made up one filled with wannas...i am enrolled in my tribe ,are you enrolled in a legit tribe art or only your made up Metis tribe? its funny that you talk about a migration blah blah...30 years ago there was no Metis tribe in Indiana,so um where and when did this migration take place? did you take greyhound or did you walk from where ever to indiana? FACT art back up what youre saying,if you can when ,where was this migration of the Metis "tribe" to Indiana? and seeing how you cant answer a question and keep side stepping,who seems to have ADD? maybe side stepping is a Metis tribal dance now? now we seemed to have gone to your praying for me and now saying i have ADD? lmao are you gonna curse me next?

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 05:23 PM   #136
Arthur

Quote:
[email protected] ADD sorry again to disappoint you art sonier i dont have ADD or anything resembling it...more attempts to cloud the issue at hand eh?
my point? to show people what you truly are art...there are NO tribes in indiana...and havent been for a long time and certainly not a Metis tribe...you are a joke and you make a mockery of Indian ways...and now that youve brought up Elders,have you sdeen the statements that the Elders Circle has issued on fakes and wannabees? i know Elders art,indian ones and ive never heard about the great Metis tribe and their migration to Indiana...and my education doesnt come from books,altho reading your words it does seem yours does...if indeed you had learned from INDIAN Elders you wouldnt be saying many of the things youre saying...i do like your flowery talk tho about the whiteman etc...sounds jst like more wanna BS to me and im sure others...i am from a legit tribe art,not some made up one filled with wannas...i am enrolled in my tribe ,are you enrolled in a legit tribe art or only your made up Metis tribe? its funny that you talk about a migration blah blah...30 years ago there was no Metis tribe in Indiana,so um where and when did this migration take place? did you take greyhound or did you walk from where ever to indiana? FACT art back up what youre saying,if you can when ,where was this migration of the Metis "tribe" to Indiana? and seeing how you cant answer a question and keep side stepping,who seems to have ADD? maybe side stepping is a Metis tribal dance now? now we seemed to have gone to your praying for me and now saying i have ADD? lmao are you gonna curse me next?
you are really a gem. Metis signed treaties here, Duh! and as for tribes the State does recognize certain groups so Please please know what you say before you spew anymore of your venom.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:25 PM   #137
Arthur

Quote:
you are really a gem. Metis signed treaties here, Duh! and as for tribes the State does recognize certain groups so Please please know what you say before you spew anymore of your venom.
I take my statement back about venom, You do not deserve to honored as the snakes. Your mouth is a bowel movement.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:43 PM   #138
Beadworker

Quote:
lol ok art well heres a listing of tribes in indiana historically
http://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/indiana/
heres another one listing state recognized tribes and um Metis isnt on it art:
http://www.dickshovel.com/us3.html
and another list with no Metis tribe being recognized:
http://www.wildapache.net/NativeAmer.../pages/IN.html

and yet another list with wow no Metis tribe:
http://www.kstrom.net/isk/maps/tribe...c.html#indiana
and finally ,your own manataka group doesnt even have you listed as a tribe recognized by anyone :
http://www.manataka.org/page237.html#indiana

so duh maybe you need to read up more before you speak oh wise chief medicine man elder and what treaties did Metis people sign in indiana art? i find that rather odd considering Metis people,the REAL ones are from Canada and arent anywheres near indiana...so what treaties did they sign in indiana art? FACT i want dates and the name of the treaty
DUH and still nothing about the mighty migration...dont you want to stop embarrassing yourself yet?

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 05:47 PM   #139
Beadworker

Quote:
I take my statement back about venom, You do not deserve to honored as the snakes. Your mouth is a bowel movement.
LMFAO well lets see art you havent backed up one thing out of your mouth and i back up what i say so hmmmm who seems to have a bowel movement mouth? so please please(to quote you) know what you say and be able to back up your dillusional statements with fact and not your fertilizing words

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 04-25-2006, 06:12 PM   #140
Beadworker

*waits patiently for arts next whitty reply*

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread