Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow Trip Reports powwow cruise pics eastcoast 2007 powwow cruise pics eastcoast 2007

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2007, 07:59 PM   #1
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
powwow cruise pics eastcoast 2007

this is my mom ..we took the shuttle bus from vancouver down to seattle airport... (4 hours) we had different flights...she stopped at denver ..me chicago..we both got to new orleans louie armstrong international airport at about 10 pm ish
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 08:06 PM   #2
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute

this is mount ranier in washington state...leaving seattle... i kept a travel diary up to a point..and wrote about the clouds looking like snow and another plane going the other way looking like a skidoo..on the tundra..thought about nt_inuk some clouds looked like a snapshot of a stormy ocean...
Old 02-24-2007, 08:08 PM   #3
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present

this is the ship.... it was HUGE... i took this just before we boarded
Old 02-24-2007, 08:12 PM   #4
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present

i was so excited getting on...tho my mom took a pic of me looking all serious.... ill post later
Old 02-24-2007, 08:19 PM   #5
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present

this is on the top deck.... the mississippi river is in the background.... part of the the crescent city skyline in the back..the temp was kind of cool.... even tho we were told the cruise was cancelled we were able to stay aboard one night....we had a late lunch...i had a cheeseburger and fries and lemonade..our dinner was scheduled at 8:30 pm...we took a tour around the ship but we couldnt leave it till after 10 pm...theres a jogging track on top and a mini golf course...and a topless sunbathing area...yeeha! jk..
Old 02-24-2007, 08:33 PM   #6
Like my new toy?

Privateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 30.00
Mots,
Thank You For Posting Pics Of New Orleans!!!!!!
Privateer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 08:41 PM   #7
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present

your welcome... im kinda slow but im getting there...

this is me inside by the rotundra... there are 2 glass elevators..so kewl
Old 02-24-2007, 08:46 PM   #8
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky View Post

this is mount ranier in washington state...leaving seattle... i kept a travel diary up to a point..and wrote about the clouds looking like snow and another plane going the other way looking like a skidoo..on the tundra..thought about nt_inuk some clouds looked like a snapshot of a stormy ocean...
I have noticed that too...the sky scenery (like your pic) looks a LOT like an ice fishing scenery! wonder if ummmm 'being/beings' ice fish for humans from above
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 08:46 PM   #9
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present

i was so happy to be on world famous bourbon street!
Old 02-24-2007, 08:48 PM   #10
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G View Post
I have noticed that too...the sky scenery (like your pic) looks a LOT like an ice fishing scenery! wonder if ummmm 'being/beings' ice fish for humans from above
no kiddin eh...i love looking out the window..i did see a weird light when we were landing in chicago...
Old 02-24-2007, 08:52 PM   #11
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
After a couple nights on balconies on Bourbon Street..i starting seeing LOTS of lights! j/k j/k
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 08:56 PM   #12
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present

this is me and fats domino statue...i wrote it as louie armstrong somewhere else...duh....i thought he wasnt alive but he's alive and living in the 9th ward district..we really wanted to see his house but had no time...he was saved during katrina..i saw him at the pne here in vancouver and my mom saw him back in the 70's in winnipeg...he talked to her...my dad had his records... love his music...there were other statues..i should research more blues/jazz/cajun/zydeco artists...before i go back
Old 02-24-2007, 08:58 PM   #13
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G View Post
After a couple nights on balconies on Bourbon Street..i starting seeing LOTS of lights! j/k j/k
i really really wanted to try 1 hurricane drink...1 wouldnt hurt...yeah right... id have to sneak away from my mom...but i was good
Old 02-24-2007, 09:04 PM   #14
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present

this is my mom buying supplies...jk jk...jk ma! if she sees this... there were some voodoo shops around..i went into one and then saw demonic lookin things and hightailed it out
Old 02-24-2007, 10:11 PM   #15
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present

we made our way to jackson square and got to listen to this band... kewl jazz ......
Old 02-24-2007, 10:17 PM   #16
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present

not sure of the name of this cathedral...its in jackson square..i took a pic of it also in night from bourbon street and they have a light shining on a statue of jesus..and the shadows really big on the building...next time i want to go inside alot of the buildings..we had to go to ship soon...it was such a nice afternoon...i really liked the architecture..people...music..
Old 02-24-2007, 10:21 PM   #17
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present

i didnt really want the andrew jackson statue in the background becuz of his history in regards to native peoples... but i dont know... i should look up history of the natives peoples around this area eh... they should have a statue of the indians around here eh..
Old 02-24-2007, 10:25 PM   #18
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present

for 12 bucks you can get a mule pulled carriage ride tour of the french quarter ..i have to save more spending money next time
Old 02-24-2007, 10:30 PM   #19
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present

heard this little trio... first time i heard cajun music live...
Old 02-24-2007, 10:35 PM   #20
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present

happy mardi gras! kept resting here when i got tired...had pizza and pop...pepsi... hmmm..people watched..i mean i watched people...

Last edited by middle of the sky; 02-24-2007 at 11:15 PM.. Reason: clarifying
Sponsored Links