Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow Trip Reports state collage pa mt nittany middle school pow-wow state collage pa mt nittany middle school pow-wow

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2007, 02:56 PM   #1
Ta' Shunke Witko

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Pheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
state collage pa mt nittany middle school pow-wow

a new faces of an ancient people pow wow ..what a great event in the mtn of pa..april 14-15..great food..we were contracted to be there and will go back... summercloud from wis you guys sound awsome,,,, manyvoice,,northern...whitehawk,,southern,,grass-eagle,,,northern lots of beautifull dancers,,,mr j sanchez you do good work to put an eastern pow-wow on...no wanabees there...delwin your still champ grass dancer...
MITAKUYE OYASIN... "then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all , and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world . and while i stood there I saw more than I can tell . and I Under Stood more then I saw . for I Was Seeing in a Sacred manner the Shapes of All . Hehaka Sapa. dec 1863-aug 17 or 19 , 1950.. listen online TO KILI 90.1 FM porcupine butte

Last edited by Pheji Wanbli; 04-18-2007 at 04:08 PM..
Pheji Wanbli is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2007, 02:15 AM   #2
Fat Singer

billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
i sang there last year, they do run a 'legit' eastern state powwow. keep them on the calendar.
Really smart people who think they are smart.
billyjoejimbob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2007, 09:27 AM   #3
Body By Commodities Baby!

littleredblanket has much to be proud oflittleredblanket has much to be proud oflittleredblanket has much to be proud oflittleredblanket has much to be proud oflittleredblanket has much to be proud oflittleredblanket has much to be proud oflittleredblanket has much to be proud oflittleredblanket has much to be proud of
Savings: 225.22
Was at this pow-wow and had a blast. Finally got a chance to catch up with all my old friends and even made a few new ones. Definitely look forward to this one because it reminds me of the smaller pow-wows back home on the rez, and makes me a little home sick.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:03 PM   #4
Ta' Shunke Witko

Pheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond repute
who do you sing with

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjoejimbob View Post
i sang there last year, they do run a 'legit' eastern state powwow. keep them on the calendar.
was just wondering...we had 3 blackhorse butte singers with us..even though its 6 hrs for us..i would go back..and i think he asked our drum back..
MITAKUYE OYASIN... "then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all , and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world . and while i stood there I saw more than I can tell . and I Under Stood more then I saw . for I Was Seeing in a Sacred manner the Shapes of All . Hehaka Sapa. dec 1863-aug 17 or 19 , 1950.. listen online TO KILI 90.1 FM porcupine butte
Pheji Wanbli is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2007, 12:58 AM   #5
Singer/ Dancer

RedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond repute
RedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 369.00
Savings: 1.00
Had a good time over there myself... had heard originally this was gonna be the last one, but from the way they were talking last weekend, sounds like there will be one next year... had a good time, may be there with the full crew next year!

One of the better pow wows I've been to over the past few years, just wish it was closer! LOL

Paselo~