Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow Trip Reports Stone Horse Vendor Alert Stone Horse Vendor Alert

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2005, 05:06 PM   #1
Sub Woofer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LiL Wuf is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Angry Stone Horse Vendor Alert

At a Pow Wow this past weekend in TN. Stone Horse (first name Horace) caused quite a problem and had to be asked to leave. He argued with Security when he first arrived, he wanted to set up where He wanted to set up, rather than wait until he could be told where to set up. Then had to leave to go buy an awning to set up. He informed Security he did not have to pay Vendor fee's as he was an Elder, and was representing another Council in Ky, and was supporting their Learning Center. Many of the Vendors, and customers complained about his foul language, and then danced around telling everyone how he was Jesus Saved.
After being confronted by the Head Man that he was NOT an Elder, that He was NOT a member of the Council that he claimed to be, he apologized and offered to pay Fee's, but by then he had alienated everyone and the Council presenting the Pow Wow asked him to leave.
He threatened the Head Lady that he had a rock to put in a sock and lay up side her man's head. He dishonored the grounds, the circle, the Council, the Council he claimed to be part of, the Head Lady, and many other Vendor's and Public!

We have since discovered that he has done this at many different Pow Wows, in the Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee area! Beware this Vendor. One of his nicknames is Hippy. He sells all kinds of rocks, fossils, and crystals.

Beware this Vendor!
LiL Wuf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2005, 06:38 PM   #2
Dancin n Vendin

Tsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond repute
This person has already been banned from several of the Pow Wows in Ky, especially the ones put on by the very Council he claims to be a member of. He claims to be a member of the Mantle Rock Council of Marion Ky. He is banned from this Council for misrepresentation and other things of that nature.

Anyone who would lie about his representation, and use the excuse that he is an Elder to get out of paying Vendor fee's is nothing more than trouble with a capital T. I've known many Elders who don't even blink to pay Vendor Fee's because they know the money goes to help put the Pow Wow on to begin with.

Nah I ain't NO WANNABE! I don't gotta wannabe when people wannabe like me!
Tsiniti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2005, 12:10 AM   #3
Junior Dancer

Blue Poet is just really nice
Talking

what's he smokin'? Actually, how old is he? Could it be some dementia?
Blue Poet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2005, 06:27 PM   #4
Dancin n Vendin

Tsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Poet
what's he smokin'? Actually, how old is he? Could it be some dementia?
He looks to be in his fifties. I've met him, he definatly fits his nickname Hippy. Alot of people call him Horse, I don't know if that's because they think it's his name, or just mispronouncing Horace. He's a stoney guy, maybe uhh nope I ain't goin there!

Nah I ain't NO WANNABE! I don't gotta wannabe when people wannabe like me!
Tsiniti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links